Whats best for the first timer?

UKhardgainer

UKhardgainer

Awards
Can anyone advise whats a good first time supplement and exactly what I'd have to take with it?

Also as I'm a total novice could some explain the full details of cycling.

Sorry if this is all very basic, but we all have to start somewhere :)

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
you'll pick up the brand names of the legal stuff pretty quickly as you go along, as well as which ones do well for either bulking or cutting. You'll learn all that without even trying really. I'll give you a head start on the more important things though.
First and most importantly, make sure your health is in order.
You know, blood pressure, cholesterol, endocrine pannel, etc.
Then, you need to look into Post Cycle Therapy. What to take after steroids or legal alternatives.

This is what a SERM is: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selective_estrogen_receptor_modulator
Its purpose in plain english is estrogen control, but I recommend you have someone go into more detail about it for you.

The most common ones are tamoxifen, toremafine, and clomid.
there are legal alternatives to these as well. depending on what you choose to cycle, for how long, and at what dosages will help you determine wether you want to go Rx or with an over the counter version.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
I'm realllllly surprised no one has come in here yet to give you hell about how you haven't searched before asking and blah blah blah!

go through the forums and read up on anything and everything...you'll gain all the information you need...there is just so much to know and stuff that no one is going to lay it all out for you in a post unless someone took the time to create a thread of general information and then keep linking you to it...NEOBORN has a really good layout of a compound Havoc/Epi (same thing basically) that will get you started...Epistane FAQ

P.S. Don't think you'll know everything you need to know in 1 day, 1 week or even 1 month! It takes a lot of time to try to make it go right! All I'm saying is be patient when it comes to this...plan everything out thoroughly plz...

UKhardgainer

UKhardgainer

Awards
Like I said we all have to start somewhere but I will take it all on board.

Thanks

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
You'll spend 200 dollars easy if you are health-conscious and plan your cycle/PCT out right...just so you know...

...and I wasn't giving you shyt for not researching before asking as I don't mind redirecting newbs...it's just that there are many predators here that LOVE to catch vulnerable newbs lurking the forum asking these types of questions! ;)

UKhardgainer

UKhardgainer

Awards
Thats cool thanks for the heads up.

I think I'll stick to the other more friendly forums in future.

:)

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
"More Friendly Forums" :( You have to at least give us a chance!!!!!!!!

Because of your inexperience with these compounds I don't think you realize what a gigantic task your asking someone to complete for you when you say "explain the full details of cycling". It took many of us years to learn the intricacies of this, and it can't be transfered to you so easily. Go to another forum if you prefer, but, you won't find one that would be any more pleasant when asked what you asked (not picking on you, just trying to explain), in fact most would simply say :gotsearch , or worse.

As far as whats best for a first timer:
There are a couple of things to consider when deciding
First for the most part when it comes to your cycle there is a relationship between reward & risk. So if you want big results you earn them with more side-effects (generally speaking). Personally my first cycle was a superdrol clone (read about it, its very popular) but it is also one of the harsher compounds that you have to choose from.

Here is the cycle I would recommend:

H-drol @ 50mg/day Wk 1&2
H-drol @ 75mg/day Wk 3&4

Thats the easy part. You need to have your post cycle therapy components ready before you start!!! It was mentioned above but i'll mention it again you need a SERM (nolvadex, Toremifene, Clomid) research them, learn about it all.

UKhardgainer

UKhardgainer

Awards
Sorry guys you are totally right.

I know you don't get results without hard work and that applies to research too. And pondering on the way I asked my questions I realise how insulting they could be taken especially when you guys have put in a lot of hard work obtaining your experience.

I do honestly do my research and didn't expect to get things handed on plate. I just kinda prefer talking to people who have been there and done that rather than reading from a site. You can get so many contradictions.

If its ok I will work out my full plan over time from PCT to what I'm actually gonna be running and run it by you guys? Just for a seconf opinion.

Hope you guys can feel the love going out here :)

Many Thanks

Paul :)

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey Paul, Don't worry about it, obviously we got the point across, and Now I understand where your coming from. You don't have to have your whole PCT set up before running it by, just do some research find which compounds you like and the dosages that fit them, and show us what you've come up with. You don't have to walk around on egg shells or anything. :) Look forward to seeing your plan!!

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I'm amazed the most important ?'s haven't been asked here, yet recommendations were blindy given.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Asking your age, workout experience, diet, etc.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Aside from your stats...a first cycle, IMO, should always be a test only cycle. This sets you up for later cycles. See how you respond to test, in both a negative and positive light, and make some wonderful gains at the same time. Test is best and I know of many very experienced bro's who end up going back to heavy test only cycles after years of use.

You can always experiment with other compounds as you mature in your usage so start slow and leave room for addition later. :)

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Nicely added guys...when you read about the forums come back and ask us about what you came up with and some of us will critique it for you...good luck!

RoidGracie

Ziquor, I think he is 25, would you change his cycle if he was 26, or 27....He has blonde hair, perhaps he should run something else if it was red, or black. He weighs 200, if he was 198, what would you recommend instead?
Thanks for some input.

Looks like his weight is already there though.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Ziquor, I think he is 25, would you change his cycle if he was 26, or 27....He has blonde hair, perhaps he should run something else if it was red, or black. He weighs 200, if he was 198, what would you recommend instead?
Thanks for some input.

Looks like his weight is already there though.
I know where Ziquor is coming from but a little sarcasm is still funny once in awhile :rofl:

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
test is by far your best choice. 500mg of test E or C for 10 weeks and you will never want to use anything else. as previously stated test is king and for that reason it is my #1. when you see pros at their heaviest its because of test. no other anabolic has the mass building ability of testosterone and the side effects from it are mild if u ask me

RoidGracie

I didn't see any blind recommendations, H-Drol is one of the more mild and it was an answer to the original question. I've seen people blindly recommend serms for nearly every situation, but apparently that's ok.

RoidGracie

True, but I think the person has quite a bit of training under his belt and if that is his pic, his diet appears to be in check, provided he's getting enough calories and protein in general. Heavy training, good eating and living clean will give many the results they want, if they are willing to put a few years time. I grew like crazy from 16 to 19, and put over 200 pounds on my bench from when I started. Just train hard and heavy, eat enough, and enjoy life. Even with roids or "prohormones", you are still going to have to train hard, so if you haven't been training right for a few years, there is no reason to jump to the sauce, you're wasting money, and jeopardizing your health.

UKhardgainer

UKhardgainer

Awards
Just to clarify, I'm 30 this year and have been lifting on and off now for about 5 years.

My diet is spot on, I have always ate clean bb or not. Currently consuming between 3250 and 3500 cal's per day.

5'9 tall weighing in at 165 to 170.

Basically I'm currently looking to go up to that next level from OK to WOW.

All this info is great tho.

Thanks a lot people

RoidGracie

Yep, I was pretty much spot on. Guessed you were under 5' 10" and had more than a few years lifting under your belt. I searched for days, and weeks, hour after hour, looking for something that would assist with reaching my goals. I ruled out S-Drol and P-Plex right off the bat. I ended up with H-Drol being my top choice, with Furazadrol and now Epistane added back into the mix. 9 days into H-Drol feel pretty good, no complaints, no sides. No profound effect yet but it's still very early. Taking AI's Life Support each day, along with an extra Hawthorne and Perfect Cycle liver support thrown in for insurance. Trying to take in as much extra water as possible also.

My metabolism must really suck, if I ate as much as you guys I'd be either a pig, or a house.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
start timing ur meals and make sure to eat every 3 hours, your metabolisem will kick into gear and b4 u know it u will be getting hungry every 3 hours

RoidGracie

Well, I'm no spring chicken ya know. I've been eating like this for a long time...it could just be my age.
I could just keep pulling my pants up higher (see avatar).