Can u stack

23hitman23

Awards
can you stack trenadrol, epistane and propadrol. how hard would it be on the liver. Any benefits of doing all three....I am 6'5" 255 and 33 yrs old been working out solid for 3 or so yrs.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You certainly could stack all three, however this would be extremely foolish if only considering side-effects. Your poor liver would hate you forever, not to mention the fact that you would get the same gains off two, instead of three. Most people here will tell you that more than one oral at a time isn't a good idea (and I agree). Not telling you what to do, just my two cents. Maybe think about picking one of them to use at a time.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
only epistane is methylated but that doesnt mean the other two compounds dont stress the liver as well. you could stack all three but i would say that is dependant on your experience and goals. It would be a nice strength and hardening stack. I dont think it would be that hard of a stack. 90mg propadrol, 60mg trenadrol, 30mg epi..... :think:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
only epistane is methylated but that doesnt mean the other two compounds dont stress the liver as well. you could stack all three but i would say that is dependant on your experience and goals. It would be a nice strength and hardening stack. I dont think it would be that hard of a stack. 90mg propadrol, 60mg trenadrol, 30mg epi..... :think:
I totally agree with piston. You can do this stack and will most likely LOVE it!:woohoo: I think we all overstress the hepatoxity issue of these designers. Drinking alcohol and taking tylenol at the same time is much worse. Be sure to take milk thistle before and after your cycle, not during IMHO!!! Enjoy your cycle Bro. I've stacked 2 methyls (taboo for most) with NO problems. Sayeth the Thundergod!:hammer: