Nolvadex Usage Question

MizXXL

Awards
I have made a few posts recently concerning possibly gyno. I ran my first Superdrol Cycle back in Sept 07 didnt use a SERM (which after reading now fully understand how stupid that is) then ran a month cycle of H-drol in Novemeber and also did not use a SERM for a PCT. In both instances I ran Novedex XT for my PCT and really didnt experience and symptoms of gyno. I have be fully clean of everything since Jan 7 but have been experiencing soreness and tenderness of the left and right nipple (mostly left) for the past 2 months. After carefully reading I have come to the conclusion that it is a smart idea to run the real Nolvadex immediately in order to prevent any delayed gyno that I could possibly be getting.

I just ordered the generic Nolvadex in the 10mg pill form and should be receiving it in 2 weeks. My question to anyone is since it has been so long since I have ran any PH's what is the dosage and for how long should I run the Nolvadex for. I realize that I did not properly organize and plan my cycle properly but have done a lot of reaserch and now know what needs to be done. I am getting nervous obviously because the symptoms havent gone away even without taking anything.
Any help would be much appreciated