strength question

mr j

Awards
i couldent find an anwser on the forum.

could the strength gain from the cycle be lost or does it stay with you.

or does it depend on your diet and PCT?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I'm not really well versed in this portion of AM but I believe that you answered your own question.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
i couldent find an anwser on the forum.

could the strength gain from the cycle be lost or does it stay with you.

or does it depend on your diet and PCT?
most of it depends on your diet and pct but there are a couple other factors. Some just retain strength better than others. Also, things like anadrol and dbol will give you a ton of strength from the intracellular water, but once the water is gone, so will most of the strength, no matter how hard you try.

GreenTempo

Board Supporter
Awards
I'm a little over a week into my PCT from a superdrol cycle and i'm still gaining strength, not nearly as much while "on" but i havent lsot a pound. I think if you nail the PCT you can keep what you got and even gain a bit more during PCT

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
I'm a little over a week into my PCT from a superdrol cycle and i'm still gaining strength, not nearly as much while "on" but i havent lsot a pound. I think if you nail the PCT you can keep what you got and even gain a bit more during PCT
from my experience, and many others around here, superdrol's effects seem to take a week or so to leave. Not trying to rain on your parade, just letting you know.

mr j

Awards
well im guessing with all the new built tissue it should have the capacity to lift more. just dont wana end up looking nice but weak as hell. i saw this one skinny dude doing 400lb leg press. he had some skinny ass legs asian dude he was. i was like whoa.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i usually keep the majority of strength gains but over time youll lose some, most likely.