stack question

23hitman23

Awards
I am 6'5" tall weigh 254 been lifting for about three yrs....around 17% bf...What do you guys think about stacking trenadrol, epistane, and propadrol....or a combination of any two of them.....thanks in advance. I am 33 yrs old

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
my #1 question is:
what are your goals?​

23hitman23

Awards
I am wanting to add some size and strength......I have taken the tren and prop together with very good results just not sure about adding the epistane to that. Right now I am benching 335 for 6 reps on my 5th set....would like to push that to 350ish....but I don't want to add so much weight in the process that it makes it impossible to cut afterwards.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if you haven't run epistane by itself then I wouldn't stack it with anything!

also, many people here have had such good luck with products like epistane/havoc that you probably don't need to stack it with anything to get the gains that you're looking for. Plus, it should be very dry!

23hitman23

Awards
sweet, thanks. I will run it solo then and see how it goes....thanks for the advice...

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sweet, thanks. I will run it solo then and see how it goes....thanks for the advice...
If you'er gonna run it solo at your strength level, I suggest you run it high dose. 40 or 50 mg. per day. Maybe 30 mg. for week 1. And then 40 mg. for week 2 . And then 50 mg. for weeks 3 and 4!! You'll feel the rage at this dosage!:aargh:

23hitman23

Awards
Thanks I will give that some thought, have to see if I have enough in stock to run that much....I did the math and after running four weeks at 30,40,50,50 I still enough to run a week at 60....should I try the 60 if sides at the 50 aren't bad and push it to 5 weeks instead of four....

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks I will give that some thought, have to see if I have enough in stock to run that much....I did the math and after running four weeks at 30,40,50,50 I still enough to run a week at 60....should I try the 60 if sides at the 50 aren't bad and push it to 5 weeks instead of four....
Again, at your strength level, I don't see anything wrong with 60 mg. for your fifth and final week. I'm 6'3 and 265 lbs. and I'd do it for sure!! But some people call me :fool2: LOL!!! Enjoy!!