testanate50 reviews

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
I have been working at a nutrition store and I am selling the prohormone testanate50 to some clients. Has anyone tried this stuff I don't care about sides I just wanted to know u felt on it and strength gains. I would try it myself but I get really bad acne from prohormones.

kruzedgar

kruzedgar

Awards
I have been working at a nutrition store and I am selling the prohormone testanate50 to some clients. Has anyone tried this stuff I don't care about sides I just wanted to know u felt on it and strength gains. I would try it myself but I get really bad acne from prohormones.
:wtf::blink:

Oh boy!

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
bro u shud know what your selling b4 u **** somebody up bad

Link24

Awards
  • Established

The size and strength gains on it are great. Just make sure they run the proper support supps, or cycle support. I wouldn't really reccomend this product because of its toxic reputation but, i would make sure that they start at 1 cap per day. Then if the gains subside go to 2 caps per day. Do not run this product longer than 3-4 weeks. Also, make sure for their post cycle therapy they have nothing less than a serm. A serm is absolutely needed.

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
I know what I'm selling and they are running supps for liver. I just was wondering about gains

rhodesman

rhodesman

Awards
  • Established
I got really strong,really quick. Gained about 20-21lbs. while eating about 4500cals. a day. The lethargy is rough,but the suppression was worse.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know what I'm selling and they are running supps for liver and I sell them clomid. I just was wondering about gains

No, I don't think you do. You are selling them a product with 2 toxic STEROIDS in it, and one mild ph. By the way are you a doctor?. Otherwise you can't legally sell them clomid!. I don't really thinking if you were even a doctor "selling" it to them would be legal either. You would have to prescribe to them and the pharmacy would sell it to them.

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What, you didn't know that GNC sells clomid now? Why even take this post seriously, it's obviously a put on. Nobody's this ignorant...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 0
Supplements 1
Anabolics 0
Post Cycle Therapy 3