Prohormone w/Least amount of Back Pumps?!?!

cranghel099

cranghel099

Awards
  • Established
What prohormone gave u the least amount of back pumps?

I plan on running a brief cycle for two weeks. I will be doing two workouts a day; this is my concern with the back pumps

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
i never had any on halodrol, tren gave em to me like crazy. my friend just finished pheraplex and didnt have any, but i dont think thats normal/

cranghel099

cranghel099

Awards
  • Established
i have a half bottle of m-drol left, im thinking of just running it at like 10 mg a day for 2 weeks, no more than 20 mg.

Im running this short cycle more for the recovery purpose, not so much for the mass/strength gains
what do you'll think?

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
What prohormone gave u the least amount of back pumps?

I plan on running a brief cycle for two weeks. I will be doing two workouts a day; this is my concern with the back pumps
From the designers ive taken i can say that halodrol, havoc/epistane and propadrol gave me minimal back pumps. I had some strong back pumps on the 4th week of halodrol but keep in mind i was taking 100mg of it.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You can add in taurine to help minimize your back pumps.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can tell you that Pheraplex and Superdrol were by far the worst, with Havoc being the easiest.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
PP, M1T and SD are crippling, lol.

Havoc..not bad at all. Most of the DHT types aren't bad.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If your that worried about the pumps, I wouldn't recommend s-drol at any dosage.

cranghel099

cranghel099

Awards
  • Established
i plan on doing waterbury's bodybuilding's next frontier, the last two weeks are 8 full body workouts a week (2 workouts on monday, tuesday, thursday, and friday)

this is the reason for the prohormone, to help me recover faster, especially since i'll be taking summer classes, and prob. working