Anadrol ?

Hatebreed930

Awards
Since oxymethalone is a d.h.t derivative it cannot aromatize,however many speculate that the compound acts much like estogen itself. Some even say that this estrogenic activity is what actually cause the "mass explosion", ie High water retention. Also once it is discontiued the user shrinks back to normal leading me to belive that A-drol simply just acts as a strong estro and bloats the hell out of you.

My question:
Does A-drol actually promote a strong tissue building effect(not just gaining weight).

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
To answer the question - no. Anadrol is known to be able to help joints because it "lubricates" them as does any highly aromatising hormone. As for gaining mass & 'shrinking' back to normal this holds true for any hormone if it's ran wihtout the proper knowledge. The more aromatasing / more androgenic a hormone is the more water & bloat you'll get but if you cycle smart & use a proper PCT you can certainly keep much of the gains.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
anadrol will casue some pretty sick water retention. the one time i tried it i wont lie i was the michelin man. i fealt like the pillsberry doughboy but a hell of a lot stronger. i would venture to say it did build a bit of lean muscle tissue but nothing worth the bloated feeling it gave me.

Anadrol- tons of water / least muscle
Dbol - mild water retention/ mild miscle gains
Tbol- Lean dryish gains, about 1/4 being water weight