Gyno symptoms

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
i started my cycle of pheraplex like 3 days ago. Im trying to determine what the signs of gyno would be. As right now today i got puffiness in that localised area i was pretty suprised actually...i thought it wouldnt be so noticable. Which could be water rentention, high estrogen?

im not using an AI on cycle as no one really mentioned it was necessary. What are key signs i should watch for, to tell me to STOP ASAP and start PCT? i dont want to get worked up but ill quit cycle if i have to

id like to get some clarification with it

ValorOfOne

ValorOfOne

Awards
i started my cycle of pheraplex like 3 days ago. Im trying to determine what the signs of gyno would be. As right now today i got puffiness in that localised area. Which could be water rentention? high estrogen?

What are key signs i should watch for, to tell me to STOP ASAP and start PCT? i dont want to get worked up but ill quit cycle if i have to

id like to get some clarification with it

I would do daily self checks to make sure I haven't developed a mass. Check around your nipples for any strange bumps that didn't exist before you started.

Puffy or itchy doesn't always mean gyno.

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
i have fatty tisse on my chest but, as far as i could always tell from long ago. Theres no "Pea size" lump behind the nipple. just a larger semi harder fatty tissue... i honestly know nothing new formed

if it does happen, has anyone ever switched out to EPI? and finished. then PCT.

ValorOfOne

ValorOfOne

Awards
i have fatty tisse on my chest but, as far as i could always tell from long ago. Theres no "Pea size" lump behind the nipple. just a larger semi harder fatty tissue... i honestly know nothing new formed

if it does happen, has anyone ever switched out to EPI? and finished. then PCT.

If you aren't showing any real signs of Gyno I would stay focused on your current cycle. If a mass developes, I would start Nolva right away to counter.

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
If you aren't showing any real signs of Gyno I would stay focused on your current cycle. If a mass developes, I would start Nolva right away to counter.
now that i checked again...i think i feel a little gland behind the nipple. Maybe several millimeters behind it. Its acutally in from of the Larger chest fat...its pretty small. Im almost unsure if that was there before lol.

What do i make of this?

i think do to all my confusion about it this is making me ill with paranoia

ValorOfOne

ValorOfOne

Awards
i guess in my mind i felt i needed a CLEAR picture of it but i guess the reality is only maybe a physician could SAY 100%

also...one thing confusing me is the location of the mass itself. Is it generally RIGHT behind the nipple...as in zero distance from it...maybe some odd millimeters behind etc.

The fatty mass i feel is soft and large (like a 3/4 inch fat area) so i never thought much of it. since it was there before i could remember. my old cycle of epistane had no effect on it Positive or negetive

I am not a doctor, I will go out and say that. If you want diagnosis, you should see one. (No Disrespect, just blunt honesty.)

But, I have never experienced Gyno, but from what I have read and understand. The mass is usually under or within an inch of the nipple. Now this is what I've read, I'm sure someone else will chime in with information. I apologize for not being able to help further.

V

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
no im definately feeling something HARD like a lump or gland near the nipple like a pea size. But this may have been here before and i never noticed so it wasnt from this cycle im sure of it!!! But with that in mind...people have been able to run this without aggrivating their current gyno right? so i could just WAIT until something more pronounced occurs before panicing anymore. Or should i take extra procautions immediately?

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
now that i checked again...i think i feel a little gland behind the nipple. Maybe several millimeters behind it. Its acutally in from of the Larger chest fat...its pretty small. Im almost unsure if that was there before lol.

What do i make of this?

i think do to all my confusion about it this is making me ill with paranoia
There are supposed to be glands around there. Gyno is not typically right behind nipple but offset. Don't play around your nipples too much, you will iritate and worsen any paranoia. If it gets itchy, and painful then just start taking some Nolva @ 40-60mg/day until the symptoms subside. Get some Letrozole and dose 1.25mg EOD with the Nolva and you'll be golden.

ValorOfOne

ValorOfOne

Awards
no im definately feeling something HARD like a lump or gland near the nipple like a pea size. But this may have been here before and i never noticed so it wasnt from this cycle im sure of it!!! But with that in mind...people have been able to run this without aggrivating their current gyno right? so i could just WAIT until something more pronounced occurs before panicing anymore. Or should i take extra procautions immediately?

P-plex aromatizes.. So it is safe to assume that it would aggrivate a prior gyno condition.

Read my next words closely and make your decision... " If I had a mass, and was experiencing further Gyno symptoms- I would start my PCT or take preventative actions with my serm of choice to prevent further progression of the Gyno while trying to save what is left of my cycle."

EDIT:

The post above explained it perfectly. Thank you
But that is just me.

You must decide for yourself. In fact, the smartest thing is to see a doctor.

V

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
There are supposed to be glands around there. Gyno is not typically right behind nipple but offset. Don't play around your nipples too much, you will iritate and worsen any paranoia. If it gets itchy, and painful then just start taking some Nolva @ 40-60mg/day until the symptoms subside. Get some Letrozole and dose 1.25mg EOD with the Nolva and you'll be golden.
I may have a tiny gland in there, half a cm to the side or so...But its just puffy right now. NO ichyness or pain...
I only have Toremfiene on hand. Whats your guys opinion on switching to EPISTANE though? since being in 3 days doesnt seem like a good start on it. I have epi here i could go into a 3-4 weeker with that and at least get a clean cycle right?