what next?

brizspot

Awards
lifting experience: 15 years
6 foot 3" tall, 225 lbs., 14% bf, 31 yrs. old
Previous cycles of superdrol, anavar, furazadrol and most recently ot 50 mg ed
Easy gainer on all the above with no harsh sides except for lowered libido on superdrol. not prone to mpb or acne.
So, what next? i wana get ripped up and lose some bf. not overly concerned with strength gain or loss. purely wana look hard and chiseled.
Any help or comments greatly appreciated.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Maybe furazadrol/ Tren combo would work well with what you are looking to achieve and from my understanding both can be run for a good amount of time.

Week 1 Furaz 50mg/tren 30mg
Week 2 Furaz 100mg/tren 60mg
Week 3 Furaz 150mg/Tren 90mg
Week 4 Furaz 150mg/ Tren 90mg

You could go as long as 6 weeks with this combo as long as the sides werent bad. You could possibly up the furaz to 200mg , but it would be soley based o nthe results you are achieving. I wouldnt go much higher than 90mg although, some may argue with that. This is a just a quick idea

brizspot

Awards
thanks for ur response. i was thinking something along those lines as well. to minimize all possible sides what would you think about 150 mg ed furazdrol along with 30 or 40 mg ot ed for about 8 weeks? should be safe with some liver protection and proper pct of course.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
thanks for ur response. i was thinking something along those lines as well. to minimize all possible sides what would you think about 150 mg ed furazdrol along with 30 or 40 mg ot ed for about 8 weeks? should be safe with some liver protection and proper pct of course.
30-40mg of what? ot?

brizspot

Awards
yeah turanabol. have alot left over from previous cycle and i got great results when tryying it on a cut. 50 mg ed will provide some serious mass and i dont want to get too much puffier or bigger so maybe @40 mg ed. safe for 8 weeks too.

ValorOfOne

ValorOfOne

Awards
Have you gave Halo/furazadrol a thought?

brizspot

Awards
ive been reading alot about hdrol and some of the similar new supps, but isnt turanabol the pure and better form of those designers for the most part?

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Ot is methylated and i would not run it more than 4 weeks, or over 40mg.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
To get the full effects of fura i would run it at LEAST 200-250...

Link24

Awards
  • Established
It seems somewhat similar in structure to halodrol.

Halodrol = 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol

Oral Turinabol = 4-chloro-17 alpha-methyl-17 beta-hydroxy-1,4- androstadiene-3-one

brizspot

Awards
with proper liver protection its very ok. pct done properly too. some people believe that ot is right there with the least harmful in terms of sides when even used for 8 wks. high anabolic to low androgenic ratio. 92 to 6 i think. could be wrong there

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
What do you have access to?

BTW, OT is much better than halodrol IMHO.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
To get the full effects of fura i would run it at LEAST 200-250...

200- 250mg in conjunction with running another steroid? 150-200mg max while running another supp with it i would think. Dont wanna be taxing the body to much

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
lol you do realize you need to dose alot of these things higher due to your weight... Anyhow I would suggest Winztrol (much cheaper) as opposed to Fura

Link24

Awards
  • Established
with proper liver protection its very ok. pct done properly too. some people believe that ot is right there with the least harmful in terms of sides when even used for 8 wks. high anabolic to low androgenic ratio. 92 to 6 i think. could be wrong there
On a scale of 1 to 100 the androgenic effect is very low -only a 6- and the anabolic effect is 53

ValorOfOne

ValorOfOne

Awards
200- 250mg in conjunction with running another steroid? 150-200mg max while running another supp with it i would think. Dont wanna be taxing the body to much

Wait.. Furazadrol.. At least in the Orastan-A/Winadrol type deal.. isn't methylated.

What taxing are we talking about?

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
You'll be fine with OT or Oxandrolone for 6-8 weeks. I cannot speak for all the wannabee designer steroids but for the most part all of this "methylated AAS will kill your liver" BS is propagated by those that have hardly a clue. That said, I would not rec'd M1T for that duration though :)

ValorOfOne

ValorOfOne

Awards
All these products go through your liver

Correct, He also weights 225 pounds. I'm assuming he will run proper supports as well. I wouldn't tell someone not to run a larger dose just because it goes through the liver.. I guess its just your opinion. I respect that.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it is less harsh so what are you opting for your cycle?

Winny/Furaz type clone 1-8 weeks in conjuntion with Ot for 1-8 weeks as well? This cycle will definately drop you down to the single digits

brizspot

Awards
i think i will run the furaz or the winztrol for 8 wks with some ot or anavar mixed in for hopefully the full eight. pct and cycle support is well thought out and taken care of. just really wana get shredded