new M-Drol side effect..

  1. Registered User
    MrDiode's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    109
    Answers
    0

    new M-Drol side effect..


    :squat:

    *rip*

    third pair of boxers since i started my cycle..

    god damned legs are huge

    grrr,

  2. Registered User
    neoborn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,409
    Answers
    0


    lol
  3. Registered User
    elscotto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    175
    Answers
    0


    •   
       

  4. Banned
    pantera101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,312
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MrDiode View Post
    :squat:

    *rip*

    third pair of boxers since i started my cycle..

    god damned legs are huge

    grrr,
    Get you some boxer briefs.When i joined the gym you weren't allowed to wear jeans,and that was all i had cause i didn't wear shorts at the time.So i had to buy some addidas type pants and figured i should get some brifes too due to situations i could be in.I started wearing them all the time since,they fit just perfectly,boxers are tight around the legs but loose around the a$$ and just plain annoying.Good job though
  5. Registered User
    maynehood171's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    846
    Answers
    0


    compression shorts
  6. Registered User
    MrDiode's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    109
    Answers
    0


    i don't dig shorts, the usually don't have pockets.

    i use my bberry to hold the excel spreadsheet w/ my workout on it

    i think its just time for bigger boxers. my boys need to be wild and free! well.. once the cycle ends tomorrow and the toremifene gets them started up again anyway..
  7. Registered User
    Gator Alum 03's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    34
    Posts
    454
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MrDiode View Post
    i don't dig shorts, the usually don't have pockets.

    i use my bberry to hold the excel spreadsheet w/ my workout on it

    i think its just time for bigger boxers. my boys need to be wild and free! well.. once the cycle ends tomorrow and the toremifene gets them started up again anyway..
    compression shorts are to be worn underneath your gym shorts...not on the outside...lol..
  8. Registered User
    MrDiode's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    109
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Gator Alum 03 View Post
    compression shorts are to be worn underneath your gym shorts...not on the outside...lol..
    I was referring to pantera

    Although I swear to god I've seen more than a few 40-somethings in the gym who DO think compression shorts are perfectly acceptable outerwear.

  9. Registered User
    maynehood171's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    846
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MrDiode View Post
    I was referring to pantera

    Although I swear to god I've seen more than a few 40-somethings in the gym who DO think compression shorts are perfectly acceptable outerwear.

    LMFAO
  10. Registered User
    ValorOfOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    94
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MrDiode View Post
    I was referring to pantera

    Although I swear to god I've seen more than a few 40-somethings in the gym who DO think compression shorts are perfectly acceptable outerwear.

    Yes, even worse when you see someone with the ulta short shorts and then a tshirt that goes down to their knees- Held in place with a belt...

    Good lord.

    V
  11. Registered User
    MrDiode's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    109
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ValorOfOne View Post
    Yes, even worse when you see someone with the ulta short shorts and then a tshirt that goes down to their knees- Held in place with a belt...

    Good lord.

    V
    Worst of all still has to be the timeless classic that is the all black spandex unitard.
  12. Registered User
    maynehood171's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    846
    Answers
    0


    HAHAHA laughing my ass off to this thread!
  13. Registered User
    aquanutz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    369
    Answers
    0


    freeball it.
  14. Registered User
    MrDiode's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    109
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by aquanutz View Post
    freeball it.
    giggity.
  15. Registered User
    ValorOfOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    94
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MrDiode View Post
    Worst of all still has to be the timeless classic that is the all black spandex unitard.

    That I must agree with.

    *Sighs in defeat.*
  16. Registered User
    tsplittorff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    18
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MrDiode View Post
    Worst of all still has to be the timeless classic that is the all black spandex unitard.
    Damn it! I didnt even get to wear mine yet and its already out of style!?
  17. Registered User
    maynehood171's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    846
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by tsplittorff View Post
    Damn it! I didnt even get to wear mine yet and its already out of style!?
    HAHAHA
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 6-oxo side effect possible?
    By Daio in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-21-2008, 01:07 PM
  2. has anyone had this sd side effect?
    By BLANE in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-28-2005, 04:25 PM
  3. S1+ side effect ?
    By Dumbdude in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-19-2004, 04:18 PM
  4. Side Effect?
    By MUSCLEDAD71 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-15-2003, 01:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in