my stockpile

fcpcjc

fcpcjc

Awards
I'm all stocked up on my designers (no particular reason other than having a little extra cash and wanting to try the compounds.)

Here's what I have right now:

(1) P-Plex
(1) H-Drol
(2) M-Drol
(1) Epistane

I plan on getting outrageously huge this summer, or at least as big as I can get.

I've run many "real" cycles and PH/DS cycles and have had great luck with original Superdrol.

I'm thinking of maybe running P-Plex then bridging to M-Drol. What does everybody think? I figure those 2 compounds will give me the most mass out of the products I have.

Any and all criticism is welcome. Thanks.

ValorOfOne

ValorOfOne

Awards
I would have to agree.. Running a PP/SD stack would most likely give you the largest gains..

Though that is also the stack with the most risk.... I would just make sure I have a SERM on hand before I even attempt something like that..

fcpcjc

fcpcjc

Awards
Yep. I have an unlimited amount of Nolvadex, Clomid, and Letrozole.

Thanks for the input bro

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
How you going to do the dosing for the PPlex and Mdrol ?

I remember reading about someone doing a straight PPlex with a Mdrol pulse but don't remember how the results were, either way good luck with the cycle and nice job having a stacked PCT, wish i had something like that stash lying around at my disposal.

fcpcjc

fcpcjc

Awards
How you going to do the dosing for the PPlex and Mdrol ?

I remember reading about someone doing a straight PPlex with a Mdrol pulse but don't remember how the results were, either way good luck with the cycle and nice job having a stacked PCT, wish i had something like that stash lying around at my disposal.
Thanks bro!

Here's how I plan on running this cycle:

P-PLEX - 20/20/10/10
M-DROL - 0/0/0/20/20/20

PCT - Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

How does this look?

fcpcjc

fcpcjc

Awards
I will be running this exact cycle in 5 days. I start the 14th. Almost done with my pre-load. Oh, but I will also be pulsing M-TST on workout days only. This is going to be sickkkk! I agree the pp/m-drol bridge would be the best option for your goals. We noth have the same goals too,lol. I will be using DS bulk SD however, not m-drol. You should def do this cycle, you'll love the gains. Be sure to get your p-5-p and l-dopa for prolactin inhibition while on pp tho. Also, e-form or bulk formestane mixed in penetrate for estro control while on pp. Oh, and cissus because your strength is going to skyrocket and your joints/tendons will thank you :)
Thanks bro! Much appreciated! Hope all is well with your cycle. What is p-5-p? I'm assuming I can buy the products you mentioned above at nutra?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro!

P-PLEX - 20/20/10/10
M-DROL - 0/0/0/20/20/20

How does this look?
I think that looks pretty sick add in some heavy weights and food and your going to get some nice mass. If you log it let me know.

fcpcjc

fcpcjc

Awards
I think that looks pretty sick add in some heavy weights and food and your going to get some nice mass. If you log it let me know.
Thanks a lot for the feedback man, I appreciate it.

I'll definitely log it. I'll be starting this cycle at the beginning of May.
I'm scheduling my diet for the next 5 months, much like I would if I was training for a big fight. I'm going to completely warp on this cycle. Aside from heavy ass weight training, I'll also continue to train MMA 4 days a week on top of 4 days a week of weight training.

For those who care, here is what my workout regimen will look like:

Monday - Submission wrestling/jiujitsu
Tuesday - Striking (Boxing, Kickboxing)
Wednesday - Wrestling/Jiujitsu
Thursday - Muay Thai

Weight workouts are AFTER MMA workouts.
Sunday - Chest
Monday - Shoulders
Tuesday - Tri's & Bi's
Saturday - Back/Legs

Our MMA workouts are extremely intense. We focus on intensity and endurance. Tons of cardio related drills, of course, so I won't be doing much running on the treadmills other than to warm-up if I'm not already.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Monday - Submission wrestling/jiujitsu
Tuesday - Striking (Boxing, Kickboxing)
Wednesday - Wrestling/Jiujitsu
Thursday - Muay Thai

Weight workouts are AFTER MMA workouts.
Sunday - Chest
Monday - Shoulders
Tuesday - Tri's & Bi's
Saturday - Back/Legs

Our MMA workouts are extremely intense. We focus on intensity and endurance. Tons of cardio related drills, of course, so I won't be doing much running on the treadmills other than to warm-up if I'm not already.
I'm curious...if you're goal is to get "huge" then I don't understand why you would do your weight training after such intense cardio. I would think that you would be to exhausted to get an effective weight training workout in.

I understand your focus on MMA, but I think you'd benefit from seperating the the weight training from the intense cardio drills.

just me 2 cents.

fcpcjc

fcpcjc

Awards
I'm curious...if you're goal is to get "huge" then I don't understand why you would do your weight training after such intense cardio. I would think that you would be to exhausted to get an effective weight training workout in.

I understand your focus on MMA, but I think you'd benefit from seperating the the weight training from the intense cardio drills.

just me 2 cents.
Thanks for the input.

I kind of have to do it that way for 2 reasons:

1.) I don't have any other time to lift unless I do it after I train MMA.
2.) If I do it before I train MMA, I will be dead and won't be able to properly train in my sport.

Getting "huge" is what I want, but my main goal is still to dominate in MMA. I want to move up a weight class anyway, so I'm hoping I gain about 15-20lbs (thats huge to me, lol sorry guys for the misunderstanding). I have incredible endurance I got from training in MMA. Give me about 10 - 20 minutes after practice and a protein shake, and I feel rejuvenated and can lift for a good hour or so before dropping dead.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
again, just my 2 cents:

I'd throw in some complex carbs between the two workouts as well. I love PBJ on whole wheat for a pre workout snack...healthy fats, sugar to get some quick energy going, and some slow burning carbs to get you though your workout.

you'll undoubtedly stay extremely lean with this routine though.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to see these bridge results, but are you chopping your P-Plex caps up to make 10's?

fcpcjc

fcpcjc

Awards
I just realized I have the 15mg capsules.

I guess I'll do 30/30/15/15 or does that seem a little high?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks bro!

P-PLEX - 20/20/10/10
M-DROL - 0/0/0/20/20/20

How does this look?

so it would be 30/30/15/15 pp and 0/0/0/20/20/20 sdrol?

I dont like that cycle much, first off have you ever ran either of these compounds in the past? If not, then you would want to at least start slower with the dosages to see how you react then bump up if its all good.

The other thing i dont like is week 3, you should either bridge with sdrol there or keep the pp dose at 30 imo. Just drop the pp dose when you plan on adding the sdrol.

fcpcjc

fcpcjc

Awards
so it would be 30/30/15/15 pp and 0/0/0/20/20/20 sdrol?

I dont like that cycle much, first off have you ever ran either of these compounds in the past? If not, then you would want to at least start slower with the dosages to see how you react then bump up if its all good.

The other thing i dont like is week 3, you should either bridge with sdrol there or keep the pp dose at 30 imo. Just drop the pp dose when you plan on adding the sdrol.
Yeah, I'm not to into this now that I realize my capsules are 15mg.

What does everybody recommend?

Piston, how does this look?:

PPLEX 30 / 30 / 15 / 15
MDROL 0 / 0 / 10 / 20 / 20

fcpcjc

fcpcjc

Awards
****. I may just look for 10mg PPLEX caps (how is Fast Action D-Stianizol? Right now I have CEL P-PLEX and they are 15mg) and run it like this:

PPLEX 20 / 20 / 10 / 10
MDROL 0 / 0 / 10 / 20 / 20

fcpcjc

fcpcjc

Awards
Get yourself some Phera-Mass by Kilosports. That's what I bought. It's at DA for $20 bro. They are 10mg caps. I suggest this:
Phera 15/30/30/20/ 0 / 0
M-Drol 0/ 0/ 0 /10/20/20

Your bridge consisted of 2 methyls being ran together for 2 full weeks. I'd advise against that. A true bridge is where you lower the dose of your starting compound for 1 week, while also adding in your 2nd compound at a low dose for that same week to "bridge" from 1 compound to the next, smoothly. After that 4th week is thru, you drop the PP all together, while inreasing the dose of SD if needed.
I like your suggestion. Makes sense. This is my first bridge, so I'm still a little retarded to it.

Thanks for all the input guys.

I'm going to go with this cycle bass provided. Thanks again bro.

fcpcjc

fcpcjc

Awards
here's what CEL recommends for bridging these 2 compounds:

PPLEX 15-30 / 30 / 30 / 30
MDROL 10 / 10-20 /10-20 / 20

I don't like their recommendation in the least. I think 4wks of M-DROL is absurd. Most report minimal gains (very minimal) and tons of sides in the 4th week.

I'm definitely going to go with bassgods plan.

Thanks bro's.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 23