Tbol

ams1

ams1

Awards
alright guys i need your help. im not sure on what to take and a buddy has 100 tabs for 150$. and after what i have read up on it looks like a good product. i recently took a few two other products and i gained weight up to 190. but now i dont have enough time to workout thus, losing weight. Down to 183 184 right now. Advice please.

22 5'11 180 lbs.

ValorOfOne

ValorOfOne

Awards
I believe you are refering to Oral Turinabol.. Or a clone of it rather.

Did you run PCT's with your other two cycles? How much time was inbetween each cycle, and the time between the last one and now?

Also, what products did you run before? Were they PH's? (Doh, should have asked this earlier in the post!)

I need a bit more info before I can give you my Dollar fifty of worthless info ;).

Regards,

V

ams1

ams1

Awards
well i started out with sostonal 250. i was dumb and young. its harsh stuff and created a bit of gyno. i ran this for a month and gained 15 or so pounds. i took a month off and took novedex. i know i know. im a dumbass. that stuff sucks but my buddies told me it was good and i didnt know better. but then after that i took another cycle of sostonal 250 right after novedex. that was back in december. then i took 6-oxo in jan.

now im not sure what to take to gain more....

mbunnell

mbunnell

Awards
I would try running some d-bol at 30 mg a day for about 6-8 weeks. You will want to take some milk thistle for the liver support and maybe dandelion to control the water retention. for pct run Nolva at 40 mg the first week than 20mg the next 2 weeks.

ValorOfOne

ValorOfOne

Awards
I would try running some d-bol at 30 mg a day for about 6-8 weeks. You will want to take some milk thistle for the liver support and maybe dandelion to control the water retention. for pct run Nolva at 40 mg the first week than 20mg the next 2 weeks.

I'm not sure that he knows what Nolvadex is..

He said he took " Novedex".. Which I'm assuming he is talking about Gaspari's Novedex XT (Not a product endorsement.).

So from what I've read.. I will assume you haven't once taken a proper PCT.. 6oxo is an AI with ZMA if I'm not mistaken. So I wouldn't count that as a PH... (Correct me If I am mistaken.)

So you ran your last PH in December.. Which is over 8 weeks ago..So you should be alright in the whole "Time" sense.. (Correct me once again if wrong..)

What worries me... Would be the fact you haven't really aspired to run a PCT.. Or you haven't shared your PCT.. Or mentioned the fact that you have ran a PCT.

Perhaps you should do a bit more research bro. I would be glad to help you in any way possible.

V

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
dbol without test = stupid

dont run any steroid without a test base, tbol is way better than dbol cuase no bloat but wouldt doeither one without test

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you dont have enough time to workout, how is taking anything going to help you?

That sounds a little pricey for tbol too. like almost 3x what i've seen it for

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
alright guys i need your help. im not sure on what to take and a buddy has 100 tabs for 150$. and after what i have read up on it looks like a good product. i recently took a few two other products and i gained weight up to 190. but now i dont have enough time to workout thus, losing weight. Down to 183 184 right now. Advice please.

22 5'11 180 lbs.

If you don't have time to work out, the last thing you need is a steroid. Dont be that dude who takes steroids and doesn't even have a program together.