Havoc + Superdrol cycle ???

thahotboy

thahotboy

Awards
  • Established
I have the original Superdrol and a bottle of Havoc, could it be good to stack them ? Im 22 ,5'8 185 lb 13% Bf ANd I have done m-drol cycle + test E before and some epistane ,1-test !

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You could maybe bridge it into havoc.Unless i start seeing gains that are worth it,i will just do solo runs.When you bridge,you are on for 6+ weeks.If you do a 6 weeker,thats18 weeks of no ph's.I like the idea of 3 weeks of superdrol,with3 weeks of pct,and 6 weeks to go,to start another.:)Not to mention the added liver strain of running longer cycles.

XXalphaXX

XXalphaXX

Awards
Ive heard of a couple people stacking sd with havoc/epi, But be careful havoc is a progestin & progestin gyno isnt easy to get rid of.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was thinking of stacking Epi with Superdrol next time I run super. I've thought of several different plans to choose from. Plan 1: Epi.@20 mg. per day WITH Superdol@20 mg. per day. Plan 2: Superdrol@ 20 mg. 4 straight weeks with Epi.@30 mg. PULSED on workout days only. 3 days per week. Plan 3: Reverse of the one before: Epi.@30mg. everyday with Superdrol@20 mg. PULSED only on workout days. Plan 4: A bridge cycle: 30 or 40 mg. of Epi for 3 weeks and then bridging into Superdrol@30 mg. per day for 3 more weeks. Which plan does everyone like best? Comments welcome!:welcome:

thahotboy

thahotboy

Awards
  • Established
yep this could be interesting ! what's thje poitn whit havoc gyno ? havoc is not suposed to be anti-estrogen ?

sweetdaddy

Awards
since people seem to experience the most gains in the first week or two of superdrol, I am considering doing a week or two of superdrol followed immediately by 2 weeks of havoc