Test-E/Turabolin cycle help

dthomas58

Awards
Hey guys, I am a longtime reader of this forum among many others. I have been training for some time now and after doing some research I have decided to try AAS.

I don't want to get into why I have decided to gear up, but I really have done a large amount of research, and I have come up with this cycle:

W 1-10 Test Enth 500mg
W 1-6 Turinabol 20mg 2 times a day
W 1-10 Arimidex 0.25mg EOD
PCT
W 12 Nolva 20mg 2x/d
W 13-15 Nolva 20mg/d

I was wondering if you guys could tell me what you think of this cycle. Here are some of my issues with it:

I included the Arimidex because I want to avoid water retention, is this a good call or should I try dosing nolva during the cycle instead? I know that the test will produce some water, but I don't want to sacrifice the gains and try something less potent such as boldenone, and I want my first cycle to be test-based so I can see what the real thing is all about.

Is it a good idea to wait 2 weeks for PCT? I did that because I have read that you should wait for the Test-E to get out of your system and the half life is 2-3 weeks.

Is this effective PCT or should I try the taper method?

What do you guys think of Turabolin? I want to try it out instead of something like Dianabol for a variety of reasons, it seems like it's a little easier on you and I like the strength gains that are possible on it.