question about side effects

drchaos619

Awards
I'm trying my first 4 week cycle of Tren 13 ethyl. I'm already half into it. I plan on following it up with 6-oxo.

Before making this decision, I was preparing myself for the whole range of possible side effects from my research such as gyno, acne, suppressed sex drive and so on. But half way into it, I've had essentially no side effects, but immense gain. I guess I'm the Tren poster boy for nrg labs.

Now my question is, why am I not experiencing any of the side effects? This is more out of my own curiosity rather then concern.

also, since from what I've read, tren isn't a "real" pro hormone, I've heard that doing a hardcore PTC wasn't entirely necessary. I'm sure in this department, being over prepared isn't a bad idea. Will 6 oxo cover my bases?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I plan on following it up with 6-oxo.
also, since from what I've read, tren isn't a "real" pro hormone, I've heard that doing a hardcore PTC wasn't entirely necessary. I'm sure in this department, being over prepared isn't a bad idea. Will 6 oxo cover my bases?
uhh dam you talking PCT? umm you def need to do alot of research..:gotsearch:

drchaos619

Awards
hah thanks guys. Alright, I'm an idiot for that. I fully well admit it lol. Would the 6-oxo be pointless since I decided to go with nolvadex? I plan on stacking it with some milk thistle since it seems to have liver toxicity.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
hah thanks guys. Alright, I'm an idiot for that. I fully well admit it lol. Would the 6-oxo be pointless since I decided to go with nolvadex? I plan on stacking it with some milk thistle since it seems to have liver toxicity.
Start 6OXO the 3rd week of pct...

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ValorOfOne

ValorOfOne

Awards
Please tell me you are talking about Nolvadex... The serm..

And not.. Novedex Or... Novadex.. Or one of the hundred other names that try to immitate the Serm.

I find it hard to believe that you know what a Serm is.. And not to fully understand anything you put in your body.

Best of luck to you, I'm glad you haven't had sides, if you need assistance... I will be glad to help.

V

drchaos619

Awards
nolvadex, Tamoxifen Citrate, which I believe is the legitimate tab.

I'm really not looking to inject anything....needles...ugh....so orals are the way to go for me.

ValorOfOne

ValorOfOne

Awards
Great, you got the right stuff. Just incase you don't know how to run it....

You could try.. 40/40/20/20 (I'm sure someone is going to disagree.. Thats fine)

I could be wrong, You might be knowledgeable and I could be just running off at the jaw for no reason! Sorry!

Take care,

V

drchaos619

Awards
from what i've read, it seems like the 40/40/20/20 is the way to go.

Yeah I normally do a lot more reasearch into something that could potentially go seriously awry for me, but I got a little to hasty with this one.

Doing more research, I've read about people taking both clomid and nolvadex at the same time. Is this advisable?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
from what i've read, it seems like the 40/40/20/20 is the way to go.

Yeah I normally do a lot more reasearch into something that could potentially go seriously awry for me, but I got a little to hasty with this one.

Doing more research, I've read about people taking both clomid and nolvadex at the same time. Is this advisable?
lol at this point simplicity is key go with Nolva at 40/40/20/20 :thumbsup:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ValorOfOne

ValorOfOne

Awards

Perhaps I didn't put enough sarcasm on that? Lol. There always seems to be someone in the grassy nole waiting to jump out and counter my every word!

Regards,
V

drchaos619

Awards
ugh, I'm having a terribly hard time trying to find this stuff.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
lol you def shouldn't be having a rob it's some of the easiest stuff to find...:gotsearch: