PS/PH Cycles and Blood Pressure

Champ

Champ

Board Supporter
Awards
I used to think prior to reading the "Safe Cycling" FAQ that PS/PH triggered vaso-constriction of the blood vessels with contributed to high blood pressure.

Because some cycles can..

- lower good cholesterol levels
- increase water and salt retention which results in stress on some organs.

do you gentleman see the need or even use a NO product during your cycle? I thought about this while I was in the grocery store and wondered if such a product had a place in a cycle because it is a vasodilator. In theory, it seems that such a product would decrease the stress on certain organs in transport additional water and salt within the body.

Therapeutic uses

Vasodilators are used to treat conditions such as hypertension, where the patient has an abnormally high blood pressure, as well as angina and congestive heart failure, where maintaining a lower blood pressure reduces the patient's risk of developing other cardiac problems.[7] Flushing may be a physiological response to vasodilators.
- Qoute from Wikipedia, keyword "Vasodiator"

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
I used to think prior to reading the "Safe Cycling" FAQ that PS/PH triggered vaso-constriction of the blood vessels with contributed to high blood pressure.

Because some cycles can..

- lower good cholesterol levels
- increase water and salt retention which results in stress on some organs.

do you gentleman see the need or even use a NO product during your cycle? I thought about this while I was in the grocery store and wondered if such a product had a place in a cycle because it is a vasodilator. In theory, it seems that such a product would decrease the stress on certain organs in transport additional water and salt within the body.

- Qoute from Wikipedia, keyword "Vasodiator"

i believe most dont bother as with heavier PH/PS you will increase chances of back pumps etc

Champ

Champ

Board Supporter
Awards
I see.

At that point it seems to come down to which evil you would rather deal with.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
taking an NO product could make pumps worse...but moreover it would create more stress on your body...EasyJL made this response in another thread...

Champ

Champ

Board Supporter
Awards
taking an NO product could make pumps worse...but moreover it would create more stress on your body...EasyJL made this response in another thread...
If you don't mind, explain how so in terms of added stress on a persons body.

Thanks.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Let me get some clarification, you using a stim-like NO (i.e. NO Explode) or something with just L-arganine in it? Sorry thinking I maybe read your post wrong...just got done a 12-hour work day and trying to have things make sense...

On the personal level I tried using NO Explode once while on cycle and I thought I was going to die of a heart attack! The pumps from the compound to the added stim made my heartbeat 160-170 while benchpressing and I just couldn't catch my breath!

Champ

Champ

Board Supporter
Awards
Let me get some clarification, you using a stim-like NO (i.e. NO Explode) or something with just L-arganine in it? Sorry thinking I maybe read your post wrong...just got done a 12-hour work day and trying to have things make sense...

On the personal level I tried using NO Explode once while on cycle and I thought I was going to die of a heart attack! The pumps from the compound to the added stim made my heartbeat 160-170 while benchpressing and I just couldn't catch my breath!
Yeah. I've used NO Xplode before. I think I would have liked this more without the caffeine. I didn't get a jittery effect as in the usual CNS stimulant type products but it felt weird thats for sure. It was the only NO product I've ever used. When I used it, I only used one and half of the scoop provided.

I was thinking in terms of taking a NO product without the caffeine would be beneficial along with a cycle.

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
l-taurine: is used to slightly help BP, help control movement of potassium, magnesium, sodium. Strengthens heart muscle and stabilizes heart rhythm and prevent clots. Improve cardiac and respitory fuction. IT ALSO INCREASES NO production
**stolen from a website off google**

this would seem to be why most use this product since it has similar benefits without that main side effects and pump directy associated with l-arginine

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
l-taurine: is used to slightly help BP, help control movement of potassium, magnesium, sodium. Strengthens heart muscle and stabilizes heart rhythm and prevent clots. Improve cardiac and respitory fuction. IT ALSO INCREASES NO production
**stolen from a website off google**

this would seem to be why most use this product since it has similar benefits without that main side effects and pump directy associated with l-arginine
...and there you have it folks :)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anabolic Innovations sells a Caffeine Free Version of Chaos.

Nutraplanet carried it for a long time, but it's been out of stock for a while. It should be back soon. If you check out our retailers on our site you can figure which ones have it in stock...I just don't know when NP will have it back in stock.

Champ

Champ

Board Supporter
Awards
As I study more into both PS/AS cycles, I'm getting a better understanding of what causes the increase in bp during a cycle.

The use of an NO product is sort of a round' about way to combat the increase in bp. I'm starting to see that the traditional method of using cycle support supps such as Hawthorn Berries, Garlic, Fish Oils, etc would be more suitable.

Thank you gents for your wisdom and input.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check out Cycle Support by Anabolic Innovations. The nettle, celery seed, and hawthorn berry will all help with blood pressure. The other ingredients included will help with things like liver protection, management of lipid profiles, and cardiovascular support.

Amount Per Serving
Red Yeast Rice 1200mg **
Silymarin (milk thistle extract) 1000mg **
NAC 1200mg **
Hawthron Bery 1000mg **
Saw Palmetto 300mg **
Policosonol 20mg **
Celery Seed Extract 150mg **
Nettle Root 250mg **
Idebenone (analogue of CoQ10, but is not a pro-oxidant) 100mg

Champ

Champ

Board Supporter
Awards
I've had my eye on Cycle Support for a few days now. I'll be ordering some this week for an upcoming cycle.

Thanks.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Hormones don't necessarily 'vasoconstrict'. The raised cholesterol levels originate more so because cholesterol is a major pathway that the body uses to 'make' testosterone from. Also you'll notice many people get much more 'vascular' while on hormones indicating more of a dilation as opposed to constriction.