Universal's Animal Test
- 08-25-2003, 10:01 AM
- 08-25-2003, 11:24 AM
Probably pretty worthless get a transdermal for less money and better results.
- 08-25-2003, 01:30 PM
yeah Universal Nutrition sent me a letter advertising this...it looks OK on paper but I would suggest a trans-d or better yet, **** just get some gear....
08-25-2003, 05:57 PM
i can't take a lot of pills.
but universal products worked for my friend, and when i tried to "be a man" and take all those pills, i was getting results...but then i panied out and stopped taking the stuff.
give it a shot if u want...
does look okay on paper.
08-25-2003, 07:49 PM
the thing is, it will take 2 up to 4 weeks before it reaches holland, since i go the the "supplement" store around the corner alot, the owner asked me if i might be interested when this stuff comes in.
surely i'm going to try it. but i want to hear some opinions about the thing universal has produced (any supp i tried from them was top class. so i think this will aswell)
Similar Forum Threads
- By cfail in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-26-2012, 04:41 PM
- By theshrink in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-20-2008, 11:20 PM
- By thahotboy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-18-2007, 11:25 PM
- By kevinjd_2008 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 05-28-2005, 08:47 PM
- By kevinjd_2008 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-26-2005, 02:35 PM