What Should I Do??????

FLfinest81

Awards
:thumbsup:I was kind of stupid and didn't have all my PCT stuff ready prior to beginning my cycle and now run the risk of finishing without having my SERM (LiquidNolva) on hand. I have exactly one week left of my Decabolen cycle (14 pills). I just ordered my SERM yesterday and it seems possible that I will not get it until after my cycle. Now my question is would it be better to continue my cycle as is (2 pills each day) till the end and run my pct with what I have on hand (hyperdrol, mass fx, pcs, retain2) or should i start taking one pill and spread it until my SERM arrives? I am most concerned about maintaining and or gaining more weight. Please advise.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
dude, first off- STUPID! now on the other hand do you have any money, get some six oxo extreme from your local supp shop and run it at 10/8/6/5. also your runnin superdrol, the best serm to bounce your balls back from super is clomid! wait until the last day to buy your six oxo extreme( make sure you get the extreme) mabye your nolva will come intime. just use this as a learning experience.

FLfinest81

Awards
thanks, i have the money and if it comes down to that I can get the 6 oxo extreme. Should i continue taking the two pills a day and then go with the 6oxo extreme until the nova shows up or just take one deca pill a day? I'm afraid that if I take one deca pill that I will hamper my gains more so than if I just went with without the nolva (using the 6oxo ext) until it arrives?

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is mass fx good to use during pct?They make it sound like a ph in one breath,but a test booster in the next.I know hyperdrol is good,but i'm unsure of mass fx.I ask cause i'm leaning towards that combo along nolva for pct after m-drol if thats rational.it wouldn't be if it's a ph(mild or not i would think)I seen another guy use mfx/h in the reviews at NP.I pm'd an AX rep,and posted in the pct section,with no answeres.AX should be a little more clear on what they are.

FLfinest81

Awards
using Mass FX for my post cycle therapy test booster. I just read reviews and threads where it was used and supposedly good to maintain gains and then some (hopefully). I was going to use it right away, but heard you may want to hold off until week 2 or 3?

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bassgod told me in a thread it's a natural test booster.I think i'm going to go with hyperdrol and mass fx with nolva,sounds good to me.You will want to start everything the day after you finish decabolen though,the beginning of pct.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Probably,i dont want a long list of sups.I was planning on diesel test hardcore and nolva,but seen a good review on NP about mfx,hd,and retain and it sparked my interest.I dont know if retain will make a difference,most sups impacts aren't that great.I just want defense against gyno(nolva)and a boost in test(mass fx,hyperdrol)while controlling excessive estrogen(hyperdrol)I will eat plenty during pct which is way more important anyways as far as keeping gains.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just read in another thread that retain can wait 3-7 days after ph.It still wouldn't hurt to start right away.Def start evreything else right away though.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
if i remember correctly mass fx is a six bromo based ai. there are differing schools of thought on this. some people say that using a ai with a serm causes too much estrogen suppression and you get rebound estrogen when you stop pct.
I personlly have had good results using them in conjunction with a downward taper.

edit: sorry didnt remember right, hyperdrol is the ai. mass fx is a spirostan that should boost free test levels like ALRI's bad ass mass. They actully recomend running a post cycle therapy for bam. Um i dont know if id run it pct, mabye an ax rep can chime in here

305Rob

Awards
Along the standard serm and/or clomid therapy.DTH is an excellent product to use during and for some time after PCT.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Along the standard serm and/or clomid therapy.DTH is an excellent product to use during and for some time after PCT.
Thats what many say.I tried r4w and didn't notice a damn thing.So now i'm kind of weary to try that out.Also chuck was asking me which one i used and what not,and then just stopped talking.Kind of left me hanging.I was expecting a sorry you didn't respond well,or maybe a discount if i was interested in another product,but nothing.He was asking questions,and then just stopped.Like if someone walked away in mid conversation,you would think somethings up.I have seen him respond to,and start other threads since,so idk,just seemed weird/shady/unconcerned to make a buying customer happy.

305Rob

Awards
Thats what many say.I tried r4w and didn't notice a damn thing.So now i'm kind of weary to try that out.Also chuck was asking me which one i used and what not,and then just stopped talking.Kind of left me hanging.I was expecting a sorry you didn't respond well,or maybe a discount if i was interested in another product,but nothing.He was asking questions,and then just stopped.Like if someone walked away in mid conversation,you would think somethings up.I have seen him respond to,and start other threads since,so idk,just seemed weird/shady/unconcerned to make a buying customer happy.
I'd like to think of that as a misunderstanding.He seems like a stand up guy with alot of integrity and dedication behind his products and the sport.He interacts and seeks opinions/feedback from customers,that says alot in my book.
DTH is the only all natural product of its kind(that im aware of) that i can truly feel it does what it claims.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I expected him to respond one more time,i dont remember exactly on what,but i was waiting for his response.I was going to respond back with i'm probably going to try dth,so i'm still holding out faith in you,but i never got a response.Have you used mass fx/hyperdrol,or one of them?A guy at sup store told me today that they didn't get great feed back on the two,so they pulled them.Yet most on the internet love them,atleast when stacked.They have a deal at NP for two dth,might still look into it,prob cheaper than massfx/hyperdrol.nolva will be ran for three weeks,but test booster will be ran longer,6-8 weeks total,i figure why not.

FLfinest81

Awards
I am going on day three of my PCT and so far I am not feeling too well. I would like to know if anyone else has experienced this after going off cycle and if this is normal???? Yesterday, I got really sick in the stomach and threw up a couple times last night. Today i have been really worn out, no appetite whatsoever. I felt extremely weak today. Hopefully, this will change tomorrow. I did eat out last night, maybe it was the food? Let me know what you guys think. Thanks

305Rob

Awards
What exactly are you running for pct and at what dosage?
(certain pills can upset the stomach for a few days,until it adjusts)
If you threw up and are not feeling well,you may have caught a stomach virus of some sort.What exactly did you eat that night and did it taste/look good?

FLfinest81

Awards
What exactly are you running for pct and at what dosage?
(certain pills can upset the stomach for a few days,until it adjusts)
If you threw up and are not feeling well,you may have caught a stomach virus of some sort.What exactly did you eat that night and did it taste/look good?
Philly Cheese Steak, it looked alright, could be some type of stomach virus I got.

-Liqui Nolv (20mg/ml- 60ml)
1 week: 40,40,40,20,20,20,20
2 week: 20, everyday
3 week: 10, everyday
4 week: 10, everyday

-Post Cycle Support (2 in the am, 2 in the pm)
-Hyperdrol (5 caps a day)
-Mass FX (4 caps a day)
-Retain 2 (1-2 caps a day)

BigLester

Awards
Hey Finest im curious when did you start seeing results from decabolen. I just got finished running decabolen w/ finigen x magnum (New Formula), but i really didnt start seeing results until the 4th week as i was tapering off, wich sucks I guess next time i will run a low dose until the 3rd week.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey Finest im curious when did you start seeing results from decabolen. I just got finished running decabolen w/ finigen x magnum (New Formula), but i really didnt start seeing results until the 4th week as i was tapering off, wich sucks I guess next time i will run a low dose until the 3rd week.
I wouldn't have a next time with that $h!t!I wouldn't have a first time with it!

FLfinest81

Awards
i was seeing results pretty much right away, everyday i was gaining. At the time I thought it wasn't much, i was under the impression that i would be making massive gains, but i guess 1 pound a day was "massive." I thought i would be able to go from 139-140 to 185 like that....but i was wrong. I only got to 169, which i guess wasn't bad, actually pretty good according to people here. So far I am going into week two of PCT, and to be honest haven't been working out, eating, dosing like I should be due to spring break and friends visting. I only have been taking the Nolva each night and so far none of the mass fx, hyperdrol, retain 2 or the other supplements i have been taking. Im going on four days of not doing any of that except the nolva, and i haven't lost a pound yet. I only ate about 2-3 meals a day, and no weight loss. I plan to go back on the stuff, and strict diet, good workout tomorrow and hopefully can gain more weight. I hope that the stop of all that stuff for four days will allow my body to respond with more gains.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i was seeing results pretty much right away, everyday i was gaining. At the time I thought it wasn't much, i was under the impression that i would be making massive gains, but i guess 1 pound a day was "massive." I thought i would be able to go from 139-140 to 185 like that....but i was wrong. I only got to 169, which i guess wasn't bad, actually pretty good according to people here. So far I am going into week two of PCT, and to be honest haven't been working out, eating, dosing like I should be due to spring break and friends visting. I only have been taking the Nolva each night and so far none of the mass fx, hyperdrol, retain 2 or the other supplements i have been taking. Im going on four days of not doing any of that except the nolva, and i haven't lost a pound yet. I only ate about 2-3 meals a day, and no weight loss. I plan to go back on the stuff, and strict diet, good workout tomorrow and hopefully can gain more weight. I hope that the stop of all that stuff for four days will allow my body to respond with more gains.
Not smart at all man!I can't believe you haven't lost any weight yet!You should always be eating and working out regularly(except for planned breaks to recover, which are never planned during pct)Do not run another designer steroid untill you are certain you will never miss a meal or wo as long as you are physically able!

BigLester

Awards
Through my cycle i only gained 6 pounds but i get the impression that decabolen is not a mass builder like everyone would think seeing the methyls in it. I gained more strength but, I had to settle for AX PCT with a natural test booster becuase i was unable to get Nolva and Clomid at the time.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Through my cycle i only gained 6 pounds but i get the impression that decabolen is not a mass builder like everyone would think seeing the methyls in it. I gained more strength but, I had to settle for AX PCT with a natural test booster becuase i was unable to get Nolva and Clomid at the time.
Decabolen has the max sugested dose of halodrol,superdrol,and pheraplex!Halodrol is the only one not considered a bulker,yet people gain more than 6 lbs all the time off halodrol!If you only gained 6 lbs off it,you need to get your diet in check!And your efing twenty!

BigLester

Awards
What i didnt tell you is although i am only 20 i have been lifting since i was 15, did alot of research before i started these Ph/Ps. Also i wasnt trying to put on alot of weight rite now, sorry if thats what i made it sound like..

BigLester

Awards
Pantera man, within the next year i will be busting my arce working for knows how long, so i want to enjoy everything rite now while i still have a chance.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What i didnt tell you is although i am only 20 i have been lifting since i was 15, did alot of research before i started these Ph/Ps. Also i wasnt trying to put on alot of weight rite now, sorry if thats what i made it sound like..
Thats cool,but if you did alot of research you must of ignored the "you should be atleast 21 before starting" part.I wouldn't start the day you turn 21 either.It's not a legal matter.Its that your hormones may still be balancing out and that your hpta or whatever it is,hasn't matured yet.Therefore,you don't want to be screwing with your hormones while your body is already screwing with them trying to get them "balanced and steady"Some mature before 21 and some after.So you might be fine while others over 21 aren't yet.But still!

FLfinest81

Awards
Yeah i know this, i read enough to know that you should not mess around like the way that i am doing. Seriously though, maybe i will see weight loss later down the road, but I havn't seen any libido effect throughout the cycle and now into pct, no side effects (other than puking the other night which i sware was due to food poisoning). I wasn't expecting my cousin to show up, completely unexpected, I admit I even went out last night and drank six beers too. Tomorrow is another day.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Pantera man, within the next year i will be busting my arce working for knows how long, so i want to enjoy everything rite now while i still have a chance.
Thats what rec drugs are for :twisted: :lol: Tell me about it.I have been working full time since i was 17.You got the rest of your life to build muscle.Don't mes with hormone altering supps when you're possibly not mature enough yet to "safely" do so.Try out mass fx/hyperdrol or drive/rpm for now.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah i know this, i read enough to know that you should not mess around like the way that i am doing. Seriously though, maybe i will see weight loss later down the road, but I havn't seen any libido effect throughout the cycle and now into pct, no side effects (other than puking the other night which i sware was due to food poisoning). I wasn't expecting my cousin to show up, completely unexpected, I admit I even went out last night and drank six beers too. Tomorrow is another day.
Use this experience to learn later down the road when you're more dedicated and serious.You have to take the good with the bad.So if you're not willing to deal with the bad(no alcahol for 6-8 weeks,fitting in training and eating with everyday life,even unexpected things)then don't accept the good.

BigLester

Awards
Pantera: I do strongly agree with you on underage ASS,PH,and PS use. When i was 17 i thought i would be a bad ass, I got ahold of 50-25mg. Dbol tabs,100-10mg. winstrol tabs,and 30ml. of Tren Acet. as a junior in high school i weighed 245 pounds going into my senior year I was nothing but a huge block of mass. I didnt know how to do PCT so i didnt do anything at all. RESULTS : Kidney and LIVER failure not to mention slight heart damage, almost killed me, from that point on i have researched the hell out of bodybuilding in general. Now when i see guys younger than me in the gym talking about how they are about to cycle, I try to tell them what will happen but it seems like everyone has to find out the hard way.