Are these results normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLfinest81

Awards
I have been on a 30 day cycle of Decabolen. I have 7 more days left and this stuff works. I started this cycle weighing 139 and now I am tipping the scale at 171. These results may be because this is my first PH cycle. I have been eating a lot, quit drinking and also been working out six days a week too. I just got my order of Hyperdrol, Mass FX, Post Cycle Therapy and Retain 2 for post cycle therapy. Hopefully I can keep the gains. This may sound stupid, but is it healthy to gain this much weight this quick?

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Doesn't decabolen have three ph's in it.Any way,you need a serm too,especially if it's the one with superdrol,halodrol,and pheraplex.

FLfinest81

Awards
Oh yeah...I have also been taking the following supplements along with it.
-Creatine
-Glutamine
-Vitamin B6
-Milk Thistle
-Liver Care
-Fish oil caps
-Flax Seed Oil
-Protein shakes
-Multivitamin

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Depends on which shipping option you choose.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I have been on a 30 day cycle of Decabolen. I have 7 more days left and this stuff works. I started this cycle weighing 139 and now I am tipping the scale at 171. These results may be because this is my first PH cycle. I have been eating a lot, quit drinking and also been working out six days a week too. I just got my order of Hyperdrol, Mass FX, Post Cycle Therapy and Retain 2 for post cycle therapy. Hopefully I can keep the gains. This may sound stupid, but is it healthy to gain this much weight this quick?
How tall are you?

139lbs?

Sounds somewhat typical of a first time cycle but 32lbs in 30 days is the most I have read. I am guessing that you are fairly new to the whole serious weight training lifestyle and you probably would have had good gains with just lots of food & creatine and some determination.

Nevertheless, make sure you have your PCT together so you give yourself the best opportunity to maintain a decent percent of your gains.

FLfinest81

Awards
5"8, I've been working out here and there for the past three years, but really buckled down this past year and consistently these past three months.

lisekpl

Awards
I agree with jonny, you could have gained a good part if not all of it by just adhering to a solid diet and a consistant work out regimen, and obviously TIME! And also, get some nolva for rebound.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
good gains, thats preety phenomenal brother.
get clomid to bounce your balls back from that superdrol

FLfinest81

Awards
I think I will now get some Clomid considering it seems like everyone is recommending that I do. What would be the appropriate dosage for this....how many mg per day and for how long?

FLfinest81

Awards
i was just going to restate that....what kind of dosing for nolva?

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
40/40/20/20 is what most say,i'm going to try 20/20/10 after three week m-drol,some say 40 is overkill,it might be wise for you to do the 40/40/20/20.I also know i am not prone to gyno,this cycle will be my first time to use a serm,playing it safe from now on.

FLfinest81

Awards
When you purchase your order online, for the medical questionaire, do you have to lie (ie. sex?) stuff like that???

Status
Not open for further replies.