which ph to use when strength is more important than size??? - AnabolicMinds.com

which ph to use when strength is more important than size???

1. New Member

which ph to use when strength is more important than size???

As I mentioned in another thread, I'm not a bodybuilder by any stretch of imagination. I don't have any desire to compete in that arena. But I DO care about strength and power. For the most part, I lift weights for athletic performance enhancement and training. The vast, vast majority of the time, I'm lifting in rep ranges no HIGHER than 5-6. I tend to do more sets than bodybuilders. Also, I use a lot of compound movements and very little isolation.

Given that information, what ph or stack of ph's would be likely to get me the results I'm looking for? Should I shift to higher reps and lighter weights and just try to build muscle through sarcoplasmic hypertrophy while I'm cycling? Or can I keep doing lots of sets and low reps while on cycle?

Also, what are the best cycles? I've only done 1 cycle and it was Nutrex 1-TU....and it was pretty much a waste of my time. Should I go with a BDC or LGP transdermal formulation of 1-test and 4-ad like so many people seem to do? Or should I think about doing something different perhaps with 1,4-diol or 1,4-dione in there, too?

It seems like most people are into ph's for bulking up for bodybuilding purposes....has anybody got any experiences to share with me about ph's and strength/power?

2. New Member

i just finished a cycle of LGP 1-T that was primarially focused around strength....

i had really good results in that i increased most of my lifts max's significantly....

i myself used the entire bottle in the 4 weeks which was 200mgs 4-AD and 136mgs 1-Test...

i just used the prohormones and kept to the same training routine that i used before with some minor modifications...i would add 1 or 2 more sets into my exercises maby another exercise or two..

it was my first cycle and i don't know alot by a long shot but i was just giving you my experience...

if i could do it all over i would go for the LGP 1-T with the 12 grams of 4-AD and the 4 grams 1-T...
  3. New Member

What was the dosage while taking the 1-TU and how long were you taking it?

1-TU is very good stuff, I say just as good as transdermal 1-test if you take in the right amounts, just much more expensive.

I would have to say 1test/4ad would be a good combo. Both increase strength. As for the 1,4 andro, i'd forget about taking it if you're looking for strength
    •   

4. New Member

just to let you know....

overall i was very satisified in the results i got in strength from the PH's

I gained about 12 pounds overall over the 4 weeks...
  5. New Member

Hey, thanks for the replies!

sepheus, you say:
    if i could do it all over i would go for the LGP 1-T with the 12 grams of 4-AD and the 4 grams 1-T...

You think that the 4-ad is more of a strength builder than 1-test? I kinda figured that 4-ad was more of a mass builder and 1-test more of the strength builder in that combo....but I don't know.

mauibuilt, I only did a 3 week cycle of 1-tu. I was taking 6 pills per day, which is a bottle every 10 days. That's 300mg of 1-tu per day. I gained something like 2 pounds, but that could just be GI tract variation or who knows what over 3 weeks.

Anyway, thanks for the tips. I'm interested to see if others agree about the high proportion of 4-ad!
  6. New Member

when i was asking about a strength cycle alot of the replies told me that a PH cycle with heavy dosing of 4-AD would be a good cycle...

the reason i said that i would go with the LGP 1-T is because people have told me about the heavy dosing of 4-AD and i think because i am a heavier person that more 4-AD would have been better...
    just my opinion...

on another note i did not see any sides at all while i was on the LGP 1-T and i was using the highest dosing recommended...
  7. New Member

here is my thread i was reffering to...

http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/s...&threadid=7596
  8. New Member

as for the 1-tu, you only took it for 3 weeks. 1test doesnt kick in till the ending of the 3rd week for the majority of the users, the exceptions is the minority.

yes, 4ad is great for strength because of the water weight, and it also promotes mass because of the estrogen. 1test is more lean muscle and strength.

4ad is similar to test
    1test is similar effects to fina
  9. New Member

Hell, if that's the case, any thoughts on a cycle of just 4-ad? From what I understand, a person could easily do 6-8 weeks without even shutting down endogenous T production....post-cycle might not even be much of an issue.
  10. Advanced Member

No it would shut down your T production you just wouldnt feel it becase you would have exogenous T to keep you goin. Youd feel it when you came off and thats why you need proper PCT to get the boys jump started. It is an issue if your gonna run 6-8 weeks get some liq clom or nolva for post. And for 4ad alone Id runn an anti e while o n to to keep the bloat down. I love 4ad but I hate the way it makes me look.
  11. Registered User

3-Alpha, It converts to DHT.
  12. New Member

Originally posted by badbart
    3-Alpha, It converts to DHT.
    It seems like not very many people use that. Are there a lot of bad sides associated with DHT conversion or something? I'll have to do some research....I know 1fast sells 3-Alpha powder, so I could certainly roll my own. Got any good sources of info for me to look up?
  13. Advanced Member

3 alpha hasall the sides associated with dht....
    1. hairloss
    2. benign prostate hypertrophy
    3. unwanted hair growth(other than on head)
    4. low mass gains
    5. high neurostimulation (big strength)
  14. Registered User

Originally posted by maggmaster
    3 alpha hasall the sides associated with dht....
    1. hairloss
    2. benign prostate hypertrophy
    3. unwanted hair growth(other than on head)
    4. low mass gains
    5. high neurostimulation (big strength)
    This is true, but dosen't it give one the best strengh gains?
  15. New Member

Originally posted by badbart

This is true, but dosen't it give one the best strengh gains?
    Well, has anybody used it??? Even as part of a stack? Since 1fast sells the powder, I'd guess somebody must use it!
  16. Banned

I have used 3-beta (close to 3alpha) frm 1fast, in a transdermal stacked with 1 test. I experienced a really hard, lean mass growth..I only gained a few pounds but I was rock hard. My stregnth went through the roof.... really cant even describe how good it felt. Only probelm is this stakc is very hard on the hairline an gives alot of acne.
    I have nevertried 3alpha or and of the other dht precursors orally, I know they have low oral bioavailablity, but I would be interested to see anyones results with these orally...My next cycle has to be an oral one
  17. New Member

Originally posted by nsruffryder34
    I have used 3-beta (close to 3alpha) frm 1fast, in a transdermal stacked with 1 test. I experienced a really hard, lean mass growth..I only gained a few pounds but I was rock hard. My stregnth went through the roof.... really cant even describe how good it felt. Only probelm is this stakc is very hard on the hairline an gives alot of acne.
    I have nevertried 3alpha or and of the other dht precursors orally, I know they have low oral bioavailablity, but I would be interested to see anyones results with these orally...My next cycle has to be an oral one
    Why does the next one have to be oral???
  18. Banned

I have a newborn, and would hate to gt any PH on him. I will go back to transderals in he winterwhen myskin is covered.
  19. NE1

i did a 4 ad only cycle a while back @ 900mg/day. Strength went way up, but lost quite a bit when I came off. Ended up keeping 6-7lbs after post cycle (clomid). I wouldnt do it again...simply cause of the fat face...but that can be prented...Next cycle will be a little more on the dark side for me.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Which ph to use for my goal?
    By pg1369 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-28-2012, 01:05 AM
  2. Which epi ph to use
    By qwerty33 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-14-2009, 01:20 PM
  3. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-18-2008, 08:07 PM
  4. Replies: 150