h-drol pulse ?

1. Registered User

h-drol pulse ?

i have one bottle of h-drol that id like to pulse...i havent figured out exactally how im going to dose it yet heres a few possible ways to dose.

5 weeks @ 100 mg m,w,f

4 weeks @ 100 mg 2 on 2 off

4 weeks @ 100 mg eod

8 weeks @ 50 mg eod

8 weeks @50 mg 2 on 2 off

What do you guys think i would benefit from the most, what would be the advantages and disadvantages of running it eod vs 2 on 2 off vs m,w,f and why....if you have other suggestions on the cycle and how to make it better im wide open to suggestions, however i dont feel like discussing my pct as that is not my question or concern..

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.

I haven't yet seen a Halo pulse personally. I wonder how this would workout as I believe Halo (like OT) has a long half life.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Hdrol takes about 3 weeks to kick in.... It just doesn't lend itself to pulsing.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RedwolfWV View Post
    Hdrol takes about 3 weeks to kick in.... It just doesn't lend itself to pulsing.
    I agree with RedwolfWV.

Plus since HD isn't overly toxic and is a fairly mild compond as far as sides and causing shutdown...Why would you want to pulse it?

Not to mention the gains would be difficult to notice over a long period of time.
  5. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    Plus since HD isn't overly toxic and is a fairly mild compond as far as sides and causing shutdown...
    just curious - have you got any evidence of that? hormone panels before and during, perhaps?
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SOLARUS View Post
    just curious - have you got any evidence of that? hormone panels before and during, perhaps?
    I can't say that I do!

but when compared to other popular pulsing compounds (like superdrol) I don't believe the sides and toxicity are nearly as bad. (one of the reasons for pulsing them is to avoid the nasty sides and make the cycle more safe).
  7. Registered User

Try it and let us know! I'd opt for the 100mg m,w,f, for 6-8 weeks. It's half life is 12 hours, so I'm syre you'll see something, but personally I think that it's too weak of a compound to see any significant results pulsing.
  8. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by LilPsychotic View Post
    Try it and let us know! I'd opt for the 100mg m,w,f, for 6-8 weeks. It's half life is 12 hours, so I'm syre you'll see something, but personally I think that it's too weak of a compound to see any significant results pulsing.
    are you sure about the 12 hour half-life? seems high. where'd that number come from?
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

the number I heard for Halodrols HL was about 16 hours...regardless, I think it's fairly high!

check out this thread: H-drol question

the CEL rep was in on the discussion and they talked a little about the dosing, half life, and toxicity of H-Drol.
  10. Registered User

so i went with 100 mg eod for a 30 days....so far ive taken 2 doses in the last 4 days..i got some acne already....libido is noticeably up and no signs of shutdown....im up about 5 lbs but my weight fluctuates and im not attributing that to the hdrol
  11. Registered User

13 days in right now....i started epidrol at day 7 @ 30 mgs eod....today was the first day in the gym i had the ON feeling...crazy pumps, and enduerance....never felt tired....could be from the added epi....so far no visable signs of shut down....since starting libido has consistently been going up...even more after adding epi.....im up 7 lbs so far.....no side effects at all, ill prob run this for 3 more weeks.
  12. Registered User

so i ended up doing it 100 mg eod, and after a week i added epi @ 30 mg for the last 3 weeks also eod...im a little past 3 weeks right now and im up 12 lbs, bf% looks the same, but i have a little more vascularity....strength is way up at least 30 lbs on major lifts.....libido was sky high with the h-drol alone
    and with the epi it stayed like that for a week and now its a bit below normal....im suprised at the fast gains ive made using pulsing...and the fact that i dont appear to be shut down at all...balls are the same size.....ill probably be pulsing from now on.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

thanks for the update bro! sounds like your results are GREAT...keep us posted!
  14. Registered User

almost 5 weeks in and done....the h-drol got finished a few days ago, and i have one or 2 more days of epi....so far im up 15 lbs, probably 2 lbs of fat or so and the rest lbm.....diet wasnt very consistent or clean through the cycle and i think i could have gained a few more lbs of lbm without the fat if i ate better....my bench went to 225 x 4 to 225 x 14 or 275 x 5....and i have another chest workout left.....im seriously considering running this for 3-4 more weeks or until gains slow down.....ive ran epi straight for like 6 weeks and the effects died after the 4th week.....with pulsing it seems to keep getting better.....only sides have been some acne nothing unusual, slightly higher blood pressure which i would expect with any rapid weight gain of 15 lbs on roids or not....libido is pretty normal....balls are maybe a little smaller but barely noticable....ill give another update soon.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. epi/m-drol bridge vs epi with m-drol pulse
    By rvidrine in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-07-2010, 02:52 PM
  2. M-drol pulse and PCT pulse?
    By the GUNSHOW in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-24-2010, 02:47 PM
  3. h-drol cycle with m-drol pulse?
    By jhughes4 in forum Anabolics