Est Methly XT... cycle advice/opinions please

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.33%

Est Methly XT... cycle advice/opinions please

Ok, in brief...im 25, irish (which means i should build massive muscle right? lol) , 160 lbs, healthy and 9% bf

I have been weight training with a personal trainer (friend) since june '07

I have decided to try a test booster (oral)... a cycle of est methyl xt..but am still unsure of what support to take.

It is recommended (by est) to use est test drive as post cycle therapy.
    Can someone give me a bit of advice on

1)dosages/ time of day for taking the xt.

2)What else should i take with test drive? and when do i start taking it?

3)Does any1 recommend "pulsing" XT instead of 2-3 straight weeks at the recommended dose?

4)While on this cycle; should i change my clean diet of approx 2300-2600 cals, %split up as 50 (Pro)/ 30 (Crb) /20 (Fat)

I plan on reposting my results every week if anyone is interested, i should be starting next monday

Any help would be great guys thanks

2. MovinWeight

Your not ready for a cycle. Two reasons:

1) You simply haven't been training long enough. Most people say that you need at least three years of serious training before you consider gear. Get the most out of your body naturally before you start with prohormones and gear.

2) You obviously don't know what your doing. Methyl XT isn't a test booster. Methyl XT is a clone of Methyl-1-Alpha, which is converted by the body into 1Testosterone. Basically Methyl XT is an oral steroid. You should already know this and be able to answer all your other questions yourself.
  3. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I personally feel you should be atleast 21 and resemble a bb before using ph's/steroids.If you do resemble a bb,it's because you have put on a significant amount of muscle on your frame.Some guys were born big(lucky bastards)but do not have a bb look.I think this is better than putting a time frame on training experience or weight class on it.Once you resemble a bb,you have,and have had,your diet and training down for a while now
    •   

4. MovinWeight

Quote Originally Posted by pantera101 View Post
    I personally feel you should be atleast 21 and resemble a bb before using ph's/steroids.If you do resemble a bb,it's because you have put on a significant amount of muscle on your frame.Some guys were born big(lucky bastards)but do not have a bb look.I think this is better than putting a time frame on training experience or weight class on it.Once you resemble a bb,you have,and have had,your diet and training down for a while now
    Either way, there is a lot more research to be done before you consider using these types of products.
  5. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.81%

Yes sir,i just like my method and everyone always wants to put numbers/stats on things.Sometimes family ask me how big i'm trying to get,and i don't know how to respond.I usually say "just bigger,pretty big,idk,it's never enough"
    I'm waiting to tell someone,like my now 16 yr old cousin,to wait untill you look like a bb.In my opinion,you can't go wrong with that.Theirs plenty of guys that work hard in the gym but not in the kitchen,and they never move forward,they haven't figured it out yet,2 years or 15 years.I completely agree with you,just giving my version of the "don't start untill...."
  6. MovinWeight

Yes sir,i just like my method and everyone always wants to put numbers/stats on things.Sometimes family ask me how big i'm trying to get,and i don't know how to respond.I usually say "just bigger,pretty big,idk,it's never enough"
    I'm waiting to tell someone,like my 16 yr old cousin,to wait untill you look like a bb,in my opinion,you can't go wrong with that.
    Oh yes I know exactly what your saying and I agree. I use to work out with a guy who was probably about 5'6" 155 lb, but was absolutely huge. His strength was truly insane, could easily bench 330 (more than twice his BW), and similarly impressive stats on all his other lifts. However, telling someone he only weighs 155 when talking about roids always got him the same criticizing responses.

However, I do feel if you haven't even been working out intensely and routinely for a year yet then you still got plenty of time before you should make the move to hormonal compounds.
  7. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.81%

I'm 5'8" at 170 with 14.5"arms.I get looked at all the time in public,and sometimes "turn heads"I got booming lats,sweeping quads,peeked bi's,hanging tri's,cannon ball shoulders,high traps,popeye fore arms,and calves are getting there(stubborn bastards)But my stats sound horrible.BB is an illusion.I agree,if you haven't been working out for a year,you should only be considering if you ever will use in future.But you prob don't have bb's proportions at that point either(better not)
  8. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.81%

I heard someone say what Franco Colombo weighed before,don't remember what it was,but

Edit:just searched,5'5"185lbs check out a lat spread and you would think more.Just like they say on pumping iron,"i swear he could fly"
  9. MovinWeight

I'm 5'8" at 170 with 14.5"arms.I get looked at all the time in public,and sometimes "turn heads"I got booming lats,sweeping quads,peeked bi's,hanging tri's,cannon ball shoulders,high traps,popeye fore arms,and calves are getting there(stubborn bastards)But my stats sound horrible.BB is an illusion.I agree,if you haven't been working out for a year,you should only be considering if you ever will use in future.But you prob don't have bb's proportions at that point either(better not)
    And your so modest to go along with all those features haha. Just kidding man. I agree bodybuilding is a game of illusions, especially on stage. It's all about hiding your weaknesses and showing off your strengths.

Interesting stats there about Columbo. He was a monster and still is. Those stats just show how much good genetics help though. It must be nice haha.
  10. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.81%

I have small bones and thats all the help i got,it seems some guys wrist's are bigger than my ankles.I know,the feature description was a bit of a rant cause i hate seeing "this little 150-170lb guy with 15" noodle arms........."it pi$$e$ me off.I think this thread has proven my point.All we need now is some pics of Franco,Lee Priest,And Danny Padillia(?)and other "small" bb's to "drive it home"
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.33%

Thanks very much guys...guess i'm tryin to run before i can jog real fast...or something like that.

Anyway i appreciate your feedback and it is common sense i guess to have a good build naturally before trying these products.

I have got a decent build at the moment...but not exactally bb standard so maybe another 6 months and i'll have a re-think.

So back to the gym for me... thanks again

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cutting Stack Advice/Help/Opinions
    By Hurricane15 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-17-2010, 06:27 PM
  2. Opinions/advice
    By darkbombz in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-16-2010, 04:00 AM
  3. My PCT; advice and opinions please.
    By ceaston in forum Post Cycle Therapy