Switching brands of halodrol

hairybaby

Awards
Ok, hi guys, this is my first ever post, so I'm not sure I've posted this in the right place, but you learn by experience.

I'm 24 years old and have been a regular gymn attender since I was 16. I've been taking it more seriously for the last three years though. I've increased my mass from 85 Kg (187 lb) to 102 Kg (225 lb) with good diet and exercise regime this year. Like a stupid newb I bought a PH last year (M1T), but after reading many logs and some research decided I did not need or want to take it and was not ready for something like that. Now I've stated a cycle of Halodrol.

My question is this. The brand that I am using Fast Action. I have since read that this is not the best clone and there are better ones out there. (I chose this because of the 25mg dose so that you could split dosing). However, many people run halodrol for longer than 4 weeks. If I am not seeing the results that I want at mid 4th week or feel that the cycle should be extended would it be ok to switch the brand of halodrol from Fast Action to say EST Hemadrol and extend the cycle?

As for post cycle therapy (I know I'm going to get flamed), I'm going to use Anabolic Xtreme's Advanced post cycle therapy, Retain, CEE, milk thistle and blue up. I front loaded with 2 weeks Milk thistle 1000mg a day and am using 600mg throughout the cycle. I know many people say that you need Nolva . . . and that I should have done more research. Its not a question of research. I have read many successful logs using the above mentioned PCT and I can't get my hands on Nolva. This is my first PH cycle.

Well thanks in anticipation for your replies.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
well halodrol you could probably get away with using no SERM, but not when you run a long cycle or high dose.

i recommend to bust your ass during these 4 weeks. if you dont see results the problem lies elsewhere (diet + training), not the product.

stop after 4 weeks and run PCT. then you can reevaluate and prepare for your next cycle while you reexamine your training and diet.

good luck, be safe and remember you have your whole life to build, no rush.

hairybaby

Awards
wow-people reply quickly. Thanks for the advise. That was what I was thinking- this is my first cycle so I should be cautious and learn from it. I've only been taking it for 4 days and I'm not suggesting that I am not seeing the gains I would expect- I understand its usually about 3 weeks before you start gaining. I was just asking in advance, just in case so that I would already know what I was going to do. I'm sure diet and workout will be fine - the diet I'm using is based on one that has served me well for a while now and I'm adding in one extra meal and some more protein shakes while on cycle.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
wow-people reply quickly. Thanks for the advise. That was what I was thinking- this is my first cycle so I should be cautious and learn from it. I've only been taking it for 4 days and I'm not suggesting that I am not seeing the gains I would expect- I understand its usually about 3 weeks before you start gaining. I was just asking in advance, just in case so that I would already know what I was going to do. I'm sure diet and workout will be fine - the diet I'm using is based on one that has served me well for a while now and I'm adding in one extra meal and some more protein shakes while on cycle.
Yeah, that sounds good. I was surprised how much appetite changes on PH. pheraplex made me not hungry at all, and epistane made me a ravenous beast. just remember to keep your protein high and workouts hard

pebble

pebble

Awards
If I am not seeing the results that I want at mid 4th week or feel that the cycle should be extended would it be ok to switch the brand of halodrol from Fast Action to say EST Hemadrol and extend the cycle?
I would go with CEL H-Drol instead of EST Hemadrol because of cost and the fact that CEL is still 25mg tabs instead of the 50mg from EST. Plus CEL has the purity tests to back up the product.