How many have problems shi... er pooping while ON orals?

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I seen a lot of threads of people saying they have trouble sh!tt!ng while ON orals. How many experienced this and to what extreme? I wonder how much this contributes to weight gain while ON orals :dump:

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
lol absolutely NONE whatsoever!! While "ON" cycle you SHOULD be taking in increased cals protein Carbs(LOTS of oatmeal, and bread) which should equate to more fiber...I dont know about you but if i'm doing a cycle im going 5500-6000 calories. My bowel movements are actually increased. Now if your low carbing while on cycle that may be the case but unfortunately i have yet to try this and dont plan on doing so..but you can!:thumbsup:

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
lol absolutely NONE whatsoever!! While "ON" cycle you SHOULD be taking in increased cals protein Carbs(LOTS of oatmeal, and bread) which should equate to more fiber...I dont know about you but if i'm doing a cycle im going 5500-6000 calories. My bowel movements are actually increased. Now if your low carbing while on cycle that may be the case but unfortunately i have yet to try this and dont plan on doing so..but you can!:thumbsup:
Yeah that's what I was thinking too because I know just by adding 1 protein shake a day to my diet is like taking a laxative! I'm just curious as to what some may say though because I seen at least 4 posts this weekend in regards to not being able to 'go' as much on orals.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
LOL, I DO have this problem a couple weeks into the cycle. I do it MAYBE once every few days. It sucks, lol. Great thread man.
Haha, I'm just hoping to get as many 'issues' outta the way before they actually may happen before my cycle starts. I noticed since I been taking high doses of liquid fish oil lately, going is much 'smoother'.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Haha, I'm just hoping to get as many 'issues' outta the way before they actually may happen before my cycle starts. I noticed since I been taking high doses of liquid fish oil lately, going is much 'smoother'.
glad you felt it was needed to verbalize the smoother effect lol!! Anyhow what cycle are you gonna be starting?

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
glad you felt it was needed to verbalize the smoother effect lol!! Anyhow what cycle are you gonna be starting?
After long deliberation I decided on M-Drol at 10/20/20 - dosing maybe different or longer depending on how things 'feel'. I already have all my support supps & PCT supps/meds ready to go. I just need to start. I'll be logging soon. Where should I put the log in here or in the review section?

305Rob

Awards
I just mentioned on another thread i dont poop out as much as i should for what i eat.I have always been a fairly regular person 2 times a day if not 3.Now,with that said i dont relate it to orals in my situation because i have been like this for sometime already and i just started my first PH cycle 3 weeks ago, I blame it more on my reduction of carbs and "whole" grains/breads in my diet which i have been trying out for 6 months or so.I've come to know my body very well and how it responds to foods and supplementation,im responding very well with lean mass and strengh with this diet ,but my digestion and regularity are not what they used to be.I'm researching and considering several things even as we speak.My 2 cents.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
After long deliberation I decided on M-Drol at 10/20/20 - dosing maybe different or longer depending on how things 'feel'. I already have all my support supps & post cycle therapy supps/meds ready to go. I just need to start. I'll be logging soon. Where should I put the log in here or in the review section?
Steroids section..

305Rob

Awards

Liquid/cap fish oil supplementation is 1 thing im considering, as i only use cod liver oil,but theres a big difference between cod liver and the omegas/epa's/dha's fish oil formulas.

Anyone notice a difference between liquid and gelcaps?,taste wise doesnt bother me i just want to know if there is a difference in quality or absorbtion?

P.S. on another note,when i first found out i freaked cause it was the oddest thing i ever heard,but my girlfriend only poops once every 5 or 6 days and shes been like that her entire life and healthy as a horse:D

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Liquid/cap fish oil supplementation is 1 thing im considering, as i only use cod liver oil,but theres a big difference between cod liver and the omegas/epa's/dha's fish oil formulas.

Anyone notice a difference between liquid and gelcaps?,taste wise doesnt bother me i just want to know if there is a difference in quality or absorbtion?

P.S. on another note,when i first found out i freaked cause it was the oddest thing i ever heard,but my girlfriend only poops once every 5 or 6 days and shes been like that her entire life and healthy as a horse:D
I just think when dosing Omega's high, liquid's much easier than ramming a handfull of caps down. Barleans quality seems extremely good IMO better than any caps I had. My GF is the same way she rarely ever sh!ts. I suppose she doesn't eat near what I do either though but still it's weird.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was probably crapping 3-4 times a day on superdrol.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I was probably crapping 3-4 times a day on superdrol.
yep def agreed i noticed the same... Sometimes people just DO NOT know how to eat right especially while on cycle!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was in the 350-400g of protein a day, with more than half from whole foods. thats a lot of quality toilet time.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I was in the 350-400g of protein a day, with more than half from whole foods. thats a lot of quality toilet time.
lol I was in the 400-450g protein of ALL whole foods i havent bought a tub of whey in forever! I love whole foods screw powered milk!!

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Wow there's a lot of sh!t in this thread. :wave:

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I tend to go more when on. I always chalked it up to my body usig nutrients more effectively.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I remember when I first joined this forum several years ago people used to incorporate supplements for prostate support to their cycle. Some of them had issues with prostate swelling and it getting in the way making it difficult to "go."

For those bulking, insufficient fiber and intestinal flora was also a problem.

... just my 2c

MrDiode

MrDiode

Awards
i take in more food.

i take out more dumps.

the ciiiiiiirrrrrrcccccllleeeeeeee of cycleesssssssssss

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya I never heard of someone having this problem.... I am very regular but when I bulk or cycle I def go even more.... I think maybe some folks dont get enough liquids in either and that will slow things down.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Make sure to take your Gut Health guys while on cycle. It can significantly reduce this issue for some. A well balanced intestinal bacteria flora means increased transit time(slowed gastric motility)and enhanced nutrient absorbtion. It's a win, win situation.

As a result, you'll get more of this:bb3:....and less of this...:dump: :)

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Make sure to take your Gut Health guys while on cycle. It can significantly reduce this issue for some. A well balanced intestinal bacteria flora means increased transit time(slowed gastric motility)and enhanced nutrient absorbtion. It's a win, win situation.

As a result, you'll get more of this:bb3:....and less of this...:dump: :)

LOL and im sure with my name that a lil of this :dump: really isnt a problem for me..... good to know it actually slows this process with gut health... I will say though when I took it I really didnt get much in the way of gastric relief, but I did realize the smells came hand in hand with the brand of protien I was using at the time.

Besides gut health for general, well, gut health and immune support what enzymes do you gus suggest for increasing nutrient utilization and food breakdown?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL and im sure with my name that a lil of this :dump: really isnt a problem for me..... good to know it actually slows this process with gut health... I will say though when I took it I really didnt get much in the way of gastric relief, but I did realize the smells came hand in hand with the brand of protien I was using at the time.

Besides gut health for general, well, gut health and immune support what enzymes do you gus suggest for increasing nutrient utilization and food breakdown?
Poops, you may just need to have a more aggressive approach during the loading phase. Some people may require this to achieve maximum overall effects. I'd try 3-4 caps for the first 5 days followed, by the 1 capsule/day maintenance dose. You may note significant improvement. We are releasing a larger Gut Health bottle(75ct)coming out very shortly. :)

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Poops, you may just need to have a more aggressive approach during the loading phase. Some people may require this to achieve maximum overall effects. I'd try 3-4 caps for the first 5 days followed, by the 1 capsule/day maintenance dose. You may note significant improvement. We are releasing a larger Gut Health bottle(75ct)coming out very shortly. :)
B-E-A-utiful. I think I will def be picking one of those up for my upcoming 8 weeker.... that and the super huge tub of poseidon... poops is gonna do this cycle to the max so come the O itll be ON!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
B-E-A-utiful. I think I will def be picking one of those up for my upcoming 8 weeker.... that and the super huge tub of poseidon... poops is gonna do this cycle to the max so come the O itll be ON!
Sweet! I just need to decide what i want to run for my bad azz cycle myself. Lots to choose from........I look forward to following along with yours buddy. We're going to be swole on parole at the O!!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sweet! I just need to decide what i want to run for my bad azz cycle myself. Lots to choose from........I look forward to following along with yours buddy. We're going to be swole on parole at the O!!
Im probably gonna nail this one in the next month or so to get up there then come the O do a lil cut/recomp cycle so I come in lookin pretty and not all puffed up afer my 8 weeks of 4-AD and phera.... I dunno though, I may not have to if Recreate pans out all the way considering Im actually the leanest 195 Ive ever been right now and thats easily bein held steady with only AP, creatine and Pslin.

Hows is treating you?

Sorry for the OT ziquor

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have no issues while on the oral cycles...And poop the 4 AD is kick ass!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im probably gonna nail this one in the next month or so to get up there then come the O do a lil cut/recomp cycle so I come in lookin pretty and not all puffed up afer my 8 weeks of 4-AD and phera.... I dunno though, I may not have to if Recreate pans out all the way considering Im actually the leanest 195 Ive ever been right now and thats easily bein held steady with only AP, creatine and Pslin.

Hows is treating you?

Sorry for the OT ziquor
Part of me wants to get a phera cycle going myself. I plan on hitting up a bulker, followed by a nice little recomper just before the O. Should be interesting lol.

fcpcjc

fcpcjc

Awards
i drop about 7 - 8 deuces a day, regardless of what supplements i take.

good food = good ****s.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Part of me wants to get a phera cycle going myself. I plan on hitting up a bulker, followed by a nice little recomper just before the O. Should be interesting lol.
Hey Poops you're welcome in my threads anytime - besides who's that sexy guy in your avy? :icon_lol: When you startin a cycle Trauma? This may mean all 3 of us could be cycled ON about the same time.

Last edited:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Hey Poops you're welcome in my threads anytime - besides who's that sexy guy in your avy? :icon_lol: When you startin a cycle Trauma? This may mean all 3 of us could be ON about the same time.

:think: