Drug testing

bwrestler31

Awards
When I'm done with my classes this semester I'm going back to my old job. Last summer when I was living at home I worked there and we were drug tested every month or so. I'm starting an Epidrol cycle and following up with torem. Will this show up on a drug test? If so for how long?

It's a piss test not a blood test.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No your fine,I'm on prob and have ran 2 ph's and will be starting one in april.......no worries.They(prob,jobs)only test for rec drugs,unless you are a prof athlete,if you are a wrestler,then maybe,but i hear they don't care.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
No your fine,I'm on prob and have ran 2 ph's and will be starting one in april.......no worries.They(prob,jobs)only test for rec drugs,unless you are a prof athlete,if you are a wrestler,then maybe,but i hear they don't care.
Exactly...You most certainly wont e tested for ph's lol they have specific testing for that , and hey are rather expensive...

bwrestler31

Awards
Thanks a lot guys. I work at a state park. I didn't think they would be testing for anything other then recreational drugs. I do wrestle, but nobody on the team was tested. The coach knew one of our heavyweights used superdrol, and he didn't say anything about it. It's more of a don't ask don't tell thing.

As far as powerlifting how long would I have to wait after finishing my cycle to pass the test? I'm about 100lbs from totaling elite, and if I total elite I won't get tested. If I compete and fail the test I would get banned. How long after a cycle would it be before I could pass the test?

bwrestler31

Awards
Bump--

How long until I could pass a test for these kinds of drugs given by a powerlifting fed?

OutPostJim

Awards
while on this topic

Im new to this site, been lifting for awhile, but getting serious again after a long break. I work the State and was wondering if Halodrol Liquigels would show up on a piss test. Like I said attempting to get back into it and just wondered.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Im new to this site, been lifting for awhile, but getting serious again after a long break. I work the State and was wondering if Halodrol Liquigels would show up on a piss test. Like I said attempting to get back into it and just wondered.
lol Gaspari Halodrol liquigels are expensive/overpriced DHEA in a cool box!

BalcoAllStar

BalcoAllStar

Awards
When you are given a "drug test" for a job or probation (if your a criminal) or any other reason other than by a college or professional sports agency you are ONLY being tested for Illegal Street Drugs: Marijuana, Cocaine, Opiates, and a few other narcotics like BENZO's which are xanex and other prescriptions like that. Any pills or powders or injections your taking to build up your muscles are not going to be shown. That test which is completely seperate costs a ton of money (I am not positive the exact price) so you have nothing to worry about.

ValorOfOne

ValorOfOne

Awards
EPI isn't a controlled substance. If they did do a Steroid test, they would be testing for controlled substance steroids.. Such as AAS prodcuts. They could test for elevated testosterone levels or any banned chemicals. But elevated Testosterone could be from a natty booster. Just keep your bottle on hand.

I highly doubt anyone will run a Roid test on you. Not because of price, but because of red tape. In most cases they need probable cause to actually run a steroid test.( Job related )

Fitness related : Don't take it if you aren't willing to also take the risk.

(This is my two cents, it may be absolutely wrong. Feel free to correct me, but this is my take on the matter.)

EDIT-

I HAVE heard of people popping positive for Perscription SERMS. (Military)

bwrestler31

Awards
EPI isn't a controlled substance. If they did do a Steroid test, they would be testing for controlled substance steroids.. Such as AAS prodcuts. They could test for elevated testosterone levels or any banned chemicals. But elevated Testosterone could be from a natty booster. Just keep your bottle on hand.

I highly doubt anyone will run a Roid test on you. Not because of price, but because of red tape. In most cases they need probable cause to actually run a steroid test.( Job related )

Fitness related : Don't take it if you aren't willing to also take the risk.

(This is my two cents, it may be absolutely wrong. Feel free to correct me, but this is my take on the matter.)

EDIT-

I HAVE heard of people popping positive for Perscription SERMS. (Military)
As far as college sports. Almost everyone who is a good college athlete is tested by the NCAA. Wrestlers are at the top of the list when it comes to testing, atleast around here. I was tested 2 days before my epidrol cycle.

Approx. how long does it take for orals to get out of your system? I do not plan on getting tested anymore because I'm prob. done wrestling, but I have a friend who is going to be wrestling for a D2 college and is prob. going to get tested. He said the coach has a don't ask, don't tell policy, but they still get tested by the NCAA.... he said he wants to start a cycle early next spring right when wrestling season winds down, so he would have about 6-7months after taking something for it to get out of his system. How iffy would that be?

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Hey bwrestler I'm on probation and was worried about the same thing you are, I was running Clorodhrol-50 (H-Drol clone) I pissed right in the middle of my cycle and it did not cross react with anything, and they are legel anyways:woohoo:

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
he said he wants to start a cycle early next spring right when wrestling season winds down, so he would have about 6-7months after taking something for it to get out of his system. How iffy would that be?
Not a bad idea...if he plans on doing it...thats the best time!:thumbsup:

donnyblaze1

donnyblaze1

Awards
Approx. how long does it take for orals to get out of your system? I do not plan on getting tested anymore because I'm prob. done wrestling, but I have a friend who is going to be wrestling for a D2 college and is prob. going to get tested. He said the coach has a don't ask, don't tell policy, but they still get tested by the NCAA.... he said he wants to start a cycle early next spring right when wrestling season winds down, so he would have about 6-7months after taking something for it to get out of his system. How iffy would that be?
Of course it depends on what he's taking, but 6-7 months should be fine. Most common orals (dbol, winstrol) are a matter of 4-5 weeks detection time. Even injectable trenbolone and test (e & cyp) are 5 months at most. I know you said orals, but make sure your friend stays clear of deca durabolin, as the different varieties can have detection times of 12-18 months.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Of course it depends on what he's taking, but 6-7 months should be fine. Most common orals (dbol, winstrol) are a matter of 4-5 weeks detection time. Even injectable trenbolone and test (e & cyp) are 5 months at most. I know you said orals, but make sure your friend stays clear of deca durabolin, as the different varieties can have detection times of 12-18 months.
That would suck....testing positive for something you did over a year ago!! Those long esters will screw you over!

donnyblaze1

donnyblaze1

Awards
That would suck....testing positive for something you did over a year ago!! Those long esters will screw you over!
You got that right. All the more reason to research, research, take a break....and then research some more before diving in to a cycle. Nobody wants to pay for a stupid mistake 1.5 years down the road.

bwrestler31

Awards
:goodpost:
I think he said he wanted to run winny or h-drol. Not 100% sure why he would do a cutting cycle after wrestling season was over, but whatever... haha

I'm trying to get him to do a cycle of m-drol, so he can grow a little.

donnyblaze1

donnyblaze1

Awards
I'm trying to get him to do a cycle of m-drol, so he can grow a little.
Good call on the mdrol. Plenty of time to get it out of his system, and he should get great gains he can maintain with a good PCT. On top of that its not a controlled substance, so that's one less thing for him to worry about.