HELP! serious problem here

Eject

Eject

Awards
I finished a superdrol cycle a while back, and now during post cycle therapy I'm having rolling anxiety attacks, my heart races all day and i'm restless. ive slept for about 10 days straight now

Sorry for lack of detail on PCT doseages

superdrol was ran for 3 weeks, and my post cycle therapy was 6-oxo,nolva,massfx,hdx2,and retain 2

heres link to my PCT log (unfinished due to comp problems and health probs)
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/84993-ejects-epi-methyldx3.html

Blood test results were fine
EKG(heart monitor) and chest X-ray was good too

Would a beta blocker stop this?

Any Idea what could be causing this? anyone with sound knowledge please add any suggestions or advice,

thanks.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I finished a superdrol cycle a while back, and now during post cycle therapy I'm having rolling anxiety attacks, my heart races all day and i'm restless. ive slept for about 10 days straight now

Sorry for lack of detail on post cycle therapy doseages

superdrol was ran for 3 weeks, and my post cycle therapy was 6-oxo,nolva,massfx,hdx2,and retain 2

heres link to my PCT log (unfinished due to comp problems and health probs)
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/84993-ejects-epi-methyldx3.html

Blood test results were fine
EKG(heart monitor) and chest X-ray was good too

Would a beta blocker stop this?

Any Idea what could be causing this? anyone with sound knowledge please add any suggestions or advice,

thanks.
No, a beta blocker takes strain off of your heart so it can pump better, if EKG was alright then it will not help. Sound like severe post cycle depression; something more mental than physical. Actually, nolvadex has a high occurence of causing anxiety. I think bass is right, maybe a benzo will help. Are you still on pct? Just trying to figure out a timeline here.

Eject

Eject

Awards
No, a beta blocker takes strain off of your heart so it can pump better, if EKG was alright then it will not help. Sound like severe post cycle depression; something more mental than physical. Actually, nolvadex has a high occurence of causing anxiety. I think bass is right, maybe a benzo will help. Are you still on post cycle therapy? Just trying to figure out a timeline here.
yeah sort of, i stopped taking cause they put me on some physcho-whatever drugs, one was ABILIFY for bipolar.

I stopped my post cycle therapy because i was afraid to run it at the same time as that. and my doc doesnt really understand what superdol is other than a "precursor to a steroid" really.

should i cut out the nolva then and continue with an 6-oxo and the rest?
or should i see an endocrinologyst?

Any recommendations suggestions definatly appreciated guys!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any Idea what could be causing this?
SuperDrol!
anyone with sound knowledge please add any suggestions or advice,

thanks.
Many people have experienced what you are speaking of.

As well as the hormonal fluctuation happening in PCT, I have speculated it is also a blood sugar issue due to the way SuperDrol interacts with glycogen and carb intake. It usually passes in a couple weeks.

For what it's worth, I've know people to PCT with only nolva and not have all these PCT difficulties. I know nothing of most OTC PCT but are 4 more really needed in addition to nolva?

BTW - SuperDrol is not a precursor to a steroid. It is a steroid.

Eject

Eject

Awards
SuperDrol!Many people have experienced what you are speaking of.

As well as the hormonal fluctuation happening in post cycle therapy, I have speculated it is also a blood sugar issue due to the way SuperDrol interacts with glycogen and carb intake. It usually passes in a couple weeks.

For what it's worth, I've know people to post cycle therapy with only nolva and not have all these PCT difficulties. I know nothing of most OTC PCT but are 4 more really needed in addition to nolva?

BTW - SuperDrol is not a precursor to a steroid. It is a steroid.
i thought i did my research and such, but apparrantly not, ive learned a huge lesson about misdoing my doseages, wow

i may have messed up my nolva doses, im not even on track now. any advice on what i should do? i mean, since theyve put me on medications and advised me to stop, ive fallen off track. where do i begin now? im so confused :(

R

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yeah sort of, i stopped taking cause they put me on some physcho-whatever drugs, one was ABILIFY for bipolar.

I stopped my post cycle therapy because i was afraid to run it at the same time as that. and my doc doesnt really understand what superdol is other than a "precursor to a steroid" really.

should i cut out the nolva then and continue with an 6-oxo and the rest?
or should i see an endocrinologyst?

Any recommendations suggestions definatly appreciated guys!
It is the Abilify, I have tried that drug it optimizes dopamine levels in bipolar people also shiczophrenic.I would tell your doctor and get it changed immediatly. Also I would avoid any benzo's as they are very habit forming,unless prescribed.Also agree with the last post, but if you truly are bipolar, Abilify is not for you.

R

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
He's not schizophrenic or bipolar and is getting a benzo to help TEMPORARILY with the issue. I spoke with him on the phone earlier. Abilify has heart related side affects. Some people have mentioned post cycle anxiety after superdrol, so i'm sure the abilify amplified that by a lot. As long as he doesn't get xanax or valium, he can be easily tapered down and off a benzo very easily. He is going to try to get klonopin just temporaily until the abilify is out of his system. Spoke with a local pharmacist and there are no known anxiety side affects related to tamoxifen, so it's not the serm that's causing it. I'm sure the symptoms will slowly subside and he'll be fine in a few weeks. The 1/2 life of abilify is about 75 hours and he took it for 6 days, so it will take a bit to clear his system.
You seem smart, but I doubt you know the drugs you mention of by first hand like I do. You see every drug you just desrcibed I have been on because I am bi polar.And a beta blocker would be better suited for his needs as it will help with both the cardiovascular effects as well as the anxiety,and will not be as prone to habit forming as even temporary benzo use is.

T

TxRR

Awards
I've had and read about other people with these same symptoms. In most cases it was the Mass Fx. Apparently it contains a thermogenic (Hydroxy-fat burner) that gives you all the symptoms your having (heart palpitations, anxiety, loss of sleep etc.) I had those same symptoms plus it made me feel overheated and nauseated during workouts.

I not saying for a fact it's the Mass FX (no bashing please) but when I stopped taking it I felt alot better.

I gave the remainder of my two bottles of Mass Fx and Hyperdrol to a buddy of mine and he experienced the same symptoms.

Eject

Eject

Awards
May be the Abilify, it definatly made **** much worse

R

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
May be the Abilify, it definatly made **** much worse
Reject the main thing I want to do is help you because I have been in your situation bfore. I am not trying to debate with Bassgod because he also sounds like he legitametly wants to help you also. But if you did talked to bassgod on the phone and you are not bipolar. That is making it worse, as it even gives me anxiety and I am bipolar. Whomever's advise you take wether it be using a benzo or beta blocker. I would definetly never touch abilify or any other anti-psychotic again.

R

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Haha, actually I am a CPhT, and I dispense these drugs to patients every single day. I have not taken abilify or zyprexa myself, but I DO know a lot about prescription medications. I bought him a bottle of AI's POST Cycle Support since he took the nolva incorrectly and told me a few things i'm sure he would not want mentioned on the board. This will improve his mood and help out with a couple other issues he's having at the moment. He dosed nolva at 60mg for a week then just guessed on the measurements for the rest of post cycle therapy btw. Tsk, tsk.
Bassgod , like I said to reject the main thing is we want to improve the symtoms he is having. Thats cool you are a CPhT , I was also going to get into that field but decided to study neuroscience instead mainly to find out more about people's problems involving mental health and learn more about myself, as well.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Seriously, Abilify is NOT a medication for a doctor to put you on and then say oh, j/k, you didn't really need that. Go to a different doctor. That is used for bipolar and schizophrenia. DEFINITELY not something to take if you don't truly need it.
Yeah, no offense, but your doctor doesn't have a f'in clue what he's doing. They just hand people a script for a hard psychotropic, to shut them up and get them out of the office, and conclude you must be suffering from a social anxiety disorder that coincedentally showed up after this young man took a steroid. The ignorance of the medical community never fails to mystify me, and I see it all the time. Dude, your body is just in shock from taking ten bottles of sh*t in 2 months, most of which can cause anxiety. Just relax, get some more blood work, and see if they'll write you for some Xanax. Drop the abilify, it's for people you see walking down the road having conversations with thin air.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Haha, actually I am a CPhT, and I dispense these drugs to patients every single day. I have not taken abilify or zyprexa myself, but I DO know a lot about prescription medications. I bought him a bottle of AI's POST Cycle Support since he took the nolva incorrectly and told me a few things i'm sure he would not want mentioned on the board. This will improve his mood and help out with a couple other issues he's having at the moment. He dosed nolva at 60mg for a week then just guessed on the measurements for the rest of post cycle therapy btw. Tsk, tsk.
Dose is not playing a significant factor here, unless the nolva istself is causing this reaction. I think the dose is negligable, provided that he did a crude taper. I suspect thyroid may be playing a role in this.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I'd say get rid of the Abli and see how you feel in a week. I'd avoid benzos as much as possible. I went on benzos for bad anxiety issues and even after tapering off from a low dose my anxiety was 10,000 times worse for months after I stopped. I couldn't sleep for weeks after I stopped dosing and I was taking the lowest dose possible. My cousin went through the same thing and he was only taking 1 klonopin before bed. They can change your brain chemistry for life if your not careful just as any addictive meds can. I couldn't believe all the prescription stats I came across when I was getting my psych degree. People went thousands of years without these meds why not continue to IMO. Pain meds & benzos are the 2 most overprescribed meds out there.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Yes sir they are natural (opiates) but just a point I'm making. I was only on Klono's for a month & a half at 0.5mg 2 times a day, my cousin for 2 months at 1mg 1 time a day before bed and we both had awful anxiety coming off that continued for weeks. Plus I've seen tons of people who've used them with similar problems. There's so many natural non-chemical ways to relax out there I don't see why benzo's are thrown around so much. I'm licensed & certified to prescribe these meds so obviously I had to undergo absurd training in regards to them. I doubt any med would cause a change in brain function used as little as a few weeks or less but it is possible and pretty much guaranteed with long term use. With so many awful experiences out there with benzos I just have a strong view on this. I don't feel they're needed unless someone has a chemical imbalance to the degree where they may be required. And to my point benzo prescriptions 60% of the time are not really needed, only wanted. Benzo's are overprescribed (prescribed when something natural could of worked easily) more than any other med. If you do go this route just be prepared to possibly face worse anxiety in the rebound as it happens more often than it doesn't. Unless of course you're only on them of 2 weeks or less at a very low dose. These meds shouldn't be taken so lightly.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I agree about AM and with your points. I did taper down on mine but I think having such bad anxiety to begin with, coming off was just hell for me. But like you said every case is different. And I also agree 100% if a benzo is to be used Ativan or Klono's are the best bets. Vamium can buid up in your system pretty bad because it gets 'stored' in your fatty cells. I actually started on Valium but after about 2 weeks it had built up so much I was falling asleep in public, lol. As for Xannax it just doesn't last long enough at all which is why when ppl take it they want more & more, just bad. When I dosed down then off my Klono's it weeks to wear off before my rebound anxiety was gone - but again that's just me. On a natty note I got some Phenibut recently (they sell it in bulk powder here on NP) and it works g-r-e-a-t on anxiety for a natural product.

Eject

Eject

Awards
Really appreciate all the input, definatly a poor job of being responsible with my dosing was a big problem.

Thanks again bassgod and the rest, i'm trying to get my hormonal panel of my blood results. my doc just said they were "good"..lol

kinda want to see it myself at this point :/

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Nolva does not have any side affects related to anxiety. This information comes straight from a Pharmacist. There are other factors that play a role in his situation which i'm sure he does not want me posting on the board for everyobdy to see. Abilify has heart related side affects and can also affect blood pressure. It's 1/2 life is about 75 hours. He took it for 6 days, so it'll be a little while before it's out of his system. He needs some klonopin to help w/ the anxiety as it is quite severe. Benzos CAN be tapered down and the person can be taken off them with no problem. If someone takes 1 for a long time, obviously that will be harder to do. He only needs one for a short amounjt of time until this phase passes. An ziquor, it will NOT cause permenant brain chemical changes. People didn't need anxiety meds for thousands of years because a.) THEY DIDN'T EXIST and b.) Life was not as complicated. MANY herbs have been used for pain AND calming of the mind for thousands of years. Where do you think vicodin and morphine, things of the nature come from? The opium poppy. Most pain medications are derived from it.
Bass, no disrespect, but I know these drugs well. I am a professional in the medical community, and studying medicinal chemistry. Look in any facts and comparasins or drug information and you will see that novladex and fareston cause anxiety/depression issues in 10% of all users, and I experienced it myself. Straight from the pharmacist doesn't mean jack, trust me I work with many of them that are complete morons. Look it up for your self, like I said I know these drugs inside and out.

Eject

Eject

Awards
update: I was prescribed 5mg lexapro for depression, klonopin, and a beta blocker... do i take the klono everyday wtf? he didnt say. all he said was take lexa and beta blocker daily, i'm going to call him but, is the klono to be used "as needed"?

Eject

Eject

Awards
even further update this lexapro sh!t (5mg) is making me tremble all over and have massive anxiety attacks.

Sweet.

Pharmacy was closed early last night so i couldnt get my beta blocker or my klono

Eject

Eject

Awards
.5mg klono and this beta blocker seem to be doing the trick

L

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Eject Im just curious on how you were miss dosing the nolva. It seems you never went into detail of what exactly you did wrong. So if you could elaborate on this that would be great. Thanks

Eject

Eject

Awards
Eject Im just curious on how you were miss dosing the nolva. It seems you never went into detail of what exactly you did wrong. So if you could elaborate on this that would be great. Thanks
Well, my sleep schedule was ****ed and i marked the tear dropper at 10mg since my syringe busted, not to mention i am absolutely broke, i was being irresponsible as hell basically, i underdosed it i believe.

L

Link24

Awards
  • Established
No good my man.....So you were dosing it at 10mg as apposed to 60mg?

Eject

Eject

Awards
no no, i was essentially just using the tear dropper to measure, which means i couldve been off a bit not to mention 60 was WAY high to begin with i shouldve ran 40/40/20/20

L

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Well i dont think being off by 5mg or so would really make that much of a difference.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just saw a commericial for abilify today and one of the side effects is extremely low blood sugar. Don't know if you still take it or not...

M

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
...Just relax, get some more blood work, and see if they'll write you for some Xanax. Drop the abilify, it's for people you see walking down the road having conversations with thin air.
LMFAO :toofunny:

I agree with you in that his doctor doesn't know what he's doing and just gives patients' meds to shut them up and get them out of the office since I work at a mental institution (pays the bills while going through college) and that is exactly what happens as I see it every time I work! Then again there are so many med seekers out there who think they know everything and demand sh!t from doctors and when they don't get what they want...they flip the fukc out. Little off topic but I just got back from working and had to put up with f'n borderline med-seekers today who punch out windows and break sh!t because doctors refuse to give them what they want...after their incidents...their hard work paid off...f'n kid tremors bad and stutters when he talks and doctors always like...as long as he's out of my office! Sorry for off topic...guess I'm venting from a bad day :frustrate

Back on topic, yeah I am dosing Nolva for PCT and hot flashes are a bish!!! Starting to feel a little down for no reason which really sucks too...I suffer from anxiety as is so that is a never ending issue...I would def refuse xanax regardless and alot of doctors go with klonopin instead...glad it's working out for you...