Question on PRO HORMONES with 2-3 METHYLS in them

freeze2000

Awards
Ok fellas, I know that having 2-3 methyls are really TOXIC ON THE LIVER. I know, but I want to try it.

From what i've read there are some compounds that have 2-3 methyls in ONE PRODUCT.

For instance:

Ripped TABS by IDS have stanzonel and pheraplex.

Sostonol 250 is 3 COMPOUNDS I forgot but there mass gaining compounds like superdrol, halodrol, or some others.

I don't want a mass gaining compound because im weighing around 230 pounds and want to get CUT. Thats why I am looking towards RIPPED TABS because its cheap and has 2-3 METHYLS. I have a PCT for after too.

Now my question is i'm trying to get cut up for the summer.

What other products have 2-3 methyls in them and are banned or still on the market? (For CUTTING AND NOT BULKING) Whats your experience on them? I have milk thistle too, so please don't say its bad on your liver because I know.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you want to stack there are plenty of options that don't include multiple methyls.

One, for example, would be one that you listed. Prostanz clones aren't methylated. Pheraplex and prostanz could be a pretty good cycle IMO.

The "TREN", furaza, and prostanz products could all be stacked with any methyl. Propadrol and Trenadrol are two more non-methyls that people seem to really like. If you're going to cut I would suggest stacking any of these non-methyls with something like epi/havoc or one of the Halodrol clones.

It sounds like you still have a lot of researching to do though, so I wouldn't suggest you purchasing anything yet.

Tell us a little about yourself, IE, height, weight, age, bf% diet, lifting history, etc.

freeze2000

Awards
If you want to stack there are plenty of options that don't include multiple methyls.

One, for example, would be one that you listed. Prostanz clones aren't methylated. Pheraplex and prostanz could be a pretty good cycle IMO.

The "TREN", furaza, and prostanz products could all be stacked with any methyl. Propadrol and Trenadrol are two more non-methyls that people seem to really like. If you're going to cut I would suggest stacking any of these non-methyls with something like epi/havoc or one of the Halodrol clones.

It sounds like you still have a lot of researching to do though, so I wouldn't suggest you purchasing anything yet.

Tell us a little about yourself, IE, height, weight, age, bf% diet, lifting history, etc.

Well im new to this prohormone business. I ran a cycle about 4 months ago of TEST PROP and TREN ACE 100mg EOD. im 5'10, around 230, bf is about 14 and my diet consists of 60/40/20 protein,fat,carbs.

Ok, so the pro stanz aren't methylated, and I plan on running havoc with them. But money is getting tight here, and I'm just looking to buy the cheapest product with the most hormones in them hence RIPPED TABS.

Edit: and for my PCT i plan on running nolva and a AI. I have about 20 clomid tablets too if they are necessary, but I plan on saving those for maybe next winter. There damn good.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you mean 40/40/20 :D

No, prostanz products aren't methylated. I didn't know Ripped Tabs were still around. The only problem is that I'm not sure if anybody knows how much of each active are in a "serving."

freeze2000

Awards
Do you mean 40/40/20 :D

No, prostanz products aren't methylated. I didn't know Ripped Tabs were still around. The only problem is that I'm not sure if anybody knows how much of each active are in a "serving."

That is completely true, IDS was very strict on giving that info out. But from what i've taken they have worked GREAT! Thats why i'm debaing on whether or not to use it again. But I don't know if I should use RIPPED TABS or is there a similar product to ripped tabs?

Edit: And yeah opps yeah I mean 40/40/20 thanks for the correction ;).

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't think of any.

What do you have lined up for your support supps?

freeze2000

Awards
I can't think of any.

What do you have lined up for your support supps?
Well I have milk thistle, and as supplements for support i was thinking of getting a test booster or something. Not exactly sure right now. I'm just looking at a lot of products that are legal (i'm living with a cop hence why I won't buy anabolic steroids like I did before).

But thanks for trying to help me, I appreciate it.

MovinWeight

Well I have milk thistle, and as supplements for support i was thinking of getting a test booster or something. Not exactly sure right now. I'm just looking at a lot of products that are legal (i'm living with a cop hence why I won't buy anabolic steroids like I did before).

But thanks for trying to help me, I appreciate it.
Running a test booster on cycle would be stupid. Support supps include things like milk thistle, hawthorn berry, etc. Save the test booster for post cycle if at all. It definitely looks like you need to do some more research.

tothetop

Awards
Quick question. If your taking a prohormon, and you just found out that you have to leave town for a week in the middle of the cycle. It might be hard to get to a gym. Can you just stop the cycle for that week and continue when you return? Can there be any ill effects?

tothetop

Awards
by the way I am pulsing the prohormone. (If that makes any difference)

MovinWeight

How long have you been on your pulse cycle? What PH and what doses?

If you just started then simply stop now and wait until you get back to run the cycle. Your body shouldn't have adapted to the PH yet and you shouldn't be shut down yet. However, if you've been on cycle for a couple weeks then there is a good chance your body is shut down at least to an extent. If nothing else I would continue taking the PH and do my best to get to a gym while on your trip. If you can't get to a gym at least you'll be able to keep your hormone levels stable. (I mean as stable as they can be during a pulse, the reason I prefer true cycles.)

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Quick question. If your taking a prohormon, and you just found out that you have to leave town for a week in the middle of the cycle. It might be hard to get to a gym. Can you just stop the cycle for that week and continue when you return? Can there be any ill effects?
Don't stop! Just do anything you can to workout bench the dresser in your hotel, pushups w/ midgets on your back, anything. If you do stop make sure you have your post cycle therapy with you.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
PH/PS's with multi-methyl boggle my mind. What's the point in low dosing 2 or 3 different methyl when you can just higher dose 1 & probably get better effects? Also another thing to realize is Super compounds alone are killer on liver function (aka dimethyl).

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm just looking at a lot of products that are legal (i'm living with a cop hence why I won't buy anabolic steroids like I did before).
Seriously dude,you might be able to get him to hook you up.All cops/people are different,but i promise you theirs quite a few that would.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I know a few cops around where I live. 2 of them I went to school with and they both used to be really skinny before finishing their police training. About a year later they're both massive now, & I mean massive. I wonder if they have that same growth disease that Barry Bonds & Roger Clemens have...

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know a few cops around where I live. 2 of them I went to school with and they both used to be really skinny before finishing their police training. About a year later they're both massive now, & I mean massive. I wonder if they have that same growth disease that Barry Bonds & Roger Clemens have...
Well lets tell the gov so they can put them on trial.Then we will know the truth:)I have read that alot of cops have or do use steroids.It makes sence,you need to be big and strong for that job.Look at Ronnie Coleman,he's an ex cop.He lived to enforce the laws that our good country so rightly hold..........i think you see where i'm going with this.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have also read that some cop stations(not the right word) do random tests now for steroids due to how big of a problem it was/is.

FLfinest81

Awards
Decabolen- Contains the ingredients found in Superdrol, the original Halodrol-50, and Phera Plex all combined into one

Decabolen: The first Halodrol, Superdrol, Phera-Plex Super Stack.

Decabolen by CTD Labs in the newest addition to the hardcore series of sports nutritional supplements by U.S. based CTD Labs. Decabolen is powered by 3 potent anabolic compounds. Decabolen contains the same actvie ingredients as found in: 1 Box of Halodrol 50 30ct, 1 bottle of Superdrol 60ct, and 1 bottle of Phera-Plex 60 ct.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Decabolen- Contains the ingredients found in Superdrol, the original Halodrol-50, and Phera Plex all combined into one

Decabolen by CTD Labs in the newest addition to the hardcore series of sports nutritional supplements by U.S. based CTD Labs. Decabolen is powered by 3 potent anabolic compounds. Decabolen contains the same actvie ingredients as found in: 1 Box of Halodrol 50 30ct, 1 bottle of Superdrol 60ct, and 1 bottle of Phera-Plex 60 ct.
Before you know it,your legal roids will come with syringe and several needles,enough for cycle:)

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established

That sounds like a commercial.

PappaD

PappaD

Awards
I am a hardcore type and even Decabolen scares me a little!!! LOL

tothetop

Awards
Stopping a cycle for a week

:bow28:
Lol... thanks for your input. I have not started pulsing yet. I just wanted some feed back on what would happen if I happen to be in the middle of a pulse.
It is TestEvol by Evolution Labs, comboed with Hyperdrol X2 and Retain . I know I dont need a PCT when pulsing but I think im going to run one inconjunction with the continuation of Hyperdrol.

Don't stop! Just do anything you can to workout bench the dresser in your hotel, pushups w/ midgets on your back, anything. If you do stop make sure you have your post cycle therapy with you.

MovinWeight

:bow28:
Lol... thanks for your input. I have not started pulsing yet. I just wanted some feed back on what would happen if I happen to be in the middle of a pulse.
It is TestEvol by Evolution Labs, comboed with Hyperdrol X2 and Retain . I know I dont need a post cycle therapy when pulsing but I think im going to run one inconjunction with the continuation of Hyperdrol.
Not always true about not needing a post cycle. There is no way to be certain how suppressed you might be. Even if your not showing signs of suppression, it's always smart to at least run a short abbreviated SERM based PCT. A pulse is meant to reduce suppression, that doesn't necessarily mean it eliminates suppression.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
And if anything you should increase test levevls a little.So why not?

dice404

Awards
Also another thing to realize is Super compounds alone are killer on liver function (aka dimethyl).
Just to clarify, the dimethyl in 2a-17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one refers to a CH3 (methyl group) on the 2a and 17a carbon positions, respectivly. The 17a alkylation alone is responsible for liver toxicity. The methyl group on the 2a position does not effect the steroid's ability to be metabolized by the liver.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was going to point this out as well, but I realized that most wouldn't care, lol.

It's kind of like how caffeine is a trimethyl, but it's not hepatotoxic.

Last edited: