Mixing 1-test 4AD and 1.4 adro

M

Molehonea

Awards
Hello,

I am thinking about taking 1-test,4AD and 1,4 Adro has anyone tries this stack?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I used t1-pro at 2-3 squirts per day and 600mg/day of 1,4 andro to cut once. Did a very good job of that.

ManBeast

C

Cruehead

Awards
Manbeast- Can you give more specifics as to the results you had on that stack. Thatll be the next stack I do and am curious to see how effective it will be

C

civsi44

Awards
I also am very curious about this stack, how long did you run this stack for. I'm debating on 1,4 andro/19-Nor or 1-Test/1,4 andro for a cutting cycle. Any opinions on either would be greatly appreciated. THanks Ryan

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I ran it for 4 weeks, lost some bodyfat, no weight gain, lifts went up noticably. There used to be a thread around here with that cycle and it's results, but I think it got lost somewhere....

ManBeast

C

ckoch1722

Awards
i am also very intersted in this, i am looking into either a

nordiol/4AD/1,4andro

or a 1-test/4AD/1,4 andro, what do you guys all think?

i am looking to get harder, fuller, and more vascualrity in my muscles?

M

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
why don't you guys go to Bodybuilding.com and check out logs from users of "trenabol-x", its a transdermal mix of 1test/4ad/1,4 and its been around for a while. Should have lots of info.

S

SoupBone1

Awards
why don't you guys go to Bodybuilding.com and check out logs from users of "trenabol-x", its a transdermal mix of 1test/4ad/1,4 and its been around for a while. Should have lots of info.
I've heard of that, but I didn't know what the hell it was. I just assumed that since I'd heard of it, it wasn't quite avant garde enough for me, I guess!

B

BMZ

Awards
yeah the trenabol-x is great...
I have heard good things about it.

T

tatortodd

Awards
  • Established
The efficacy of the transdermal mix for Trenabol-X is unknown. Stick with a winner and either do homebrew or BDC's T-gel. Add 5g 1-Test, 5g 4-AD, and 5g 1,4 dione.

~Todd

S

SoupBone1

Awards
The efficacy of the transdermal mix for Trenabol-X is unknown. Stick with a winner and either do homebrew or BDC's T-gel. Add 5g 1-Test, 5g 4-AD, and 5g 1,4 dione.

~Todd
That 5,5,and 5 sounds like tha shiznit to me!

Actually, SCORPIO is doing that stack, but he's using individual bottles of each so that he can adjust dosages if need be.

I think it's in the cycle info section, but he JUST started.

M

Molehonea

Awards
i HAVE ALWAYS USED ONE STACKED WITH 1,4 ANDRO BY AVANT LAB'S. WILL I GET THE SAME GOOD RESULTS OR SHOULD I STICK WITH AVANT.

KimChee

KimChee

Awards
Im on my second week of 1-test/4ad and 1,4 andro transdermal, Ill post up results later..

S

SoupBone1

Awards
Im on my second week of 1-test/4ad and 1,4 andro transdermal, Ill post up results later..
Bump for KimChee! It's "later"! What kind of results have you seen so far? Any 1-test lethargy or other sides?

O

older-than-dirt

Awards
I'm in the first week of a 15g-1test, 10g-4ad, 5g-19nor homebrew with avants gel. Up 2 pounds in 5 days so far.

O

older-than-dirt

Awards
By the way, I threw in some dmso just for kicks....about 5 tablespoons.

M

Molehonea

Awards
I am little scared of 4AD becase I don't wont to put on unwanted Fat. Any suggestions?

S

SoupBone1

Awards
I am little scared of 4AD becase I don't wont to put on unwanted Fat. Any suggestions?
My suggestion is not to worry about a little 4-ad bloat or fat if you're stacking it with 1-test and 1,4-andro. Personally, I'm more concerned about the notorious 1-test sides. But I guess for me it's always easy to lose a couple of pounds. I just can't afford to be lethargic or grumpy.

KimChee

KimChee

Awards
My gains do seem 'leaner,' than with 4ad/1t alone, 4ad bloats me pretty badly. My appetite is through the roof also, Im up 5 lbs, though Im not as bloated as with 1t/4ad. Also, strength gains are much better than with my previous 1t/4ad cycles. 1test lethargy seems worse, I noticed it within the first week, whereas I havent noticed it kick in til the 3rd or 4th week on other 1t/4ad cycles. Im using the legalgear power lgt 1-t, compared to T-1 Final in the past, so the new formulation may be playing a factor also, I have no idea lol.

C

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
This is a very good stack either for cutting or mass. i did one a while back and had good results. You can see it in the cycles section. Sorry i don't know the name but its there somewhere.... For dosages I would say for cutting 100mg 4-ad 200mg 1-test and 400-600mg 1,4 .. For mass I would suggest 200mg-300mg 4-ad 200mg 1-test and 600mg 1,4. hope that helps you guys.. TTY

KimChee

KimChee

Awards
Just wanted to add that Im breaking out on my face and chest whereas I never did before. I don't know if this is a concern for you guys or not, but its something to consider I guess. I feel like a pubescent teen ;P

Im very impressed with the mass and strength gains Ive gotten from running this cycle (I'm in my 3rd week), but mostly because I am a lot harder and vascular looking especially in the arms and shoulders, on a hypercaloric diet with minimal cardio, so I find this very encouraging.