P-Plex & M-Drol Stacked

305Rob

Awards
I'd like to hear from the experienced, their review/opinion on these two products stacked together for (lean mass/ strengh).Does P-Plex really complement and work best synergistically with Superdrol?CEL sells them together as "the stack",and i'd like to think they know what they're doing.If not P-Plex, what are the other solid and proven options for stacking with superdrol for a lean mass/strengh cycle? Thanx in advance.

305Rob

Awards
Over 30 views and noone has any input/or feedback on how well the phera and superdrol compounds stack together ?? C'mon boys and girls this is a very informative board with many experienced members and i cannot believe this thread can go by without a few opinions at the very least.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
well it is the weekend,lol. i guess it just comes down to if ur prepared to stack 2 methyls. it is definitey not a stack for the unexperienced. i think if u search around u might be able to find some logs on those 2 stacked together

305Rob

Awards
Thanx for the input nos.I'm aware on this stack being 2 methyls but if you think about it they only overlap on the 3rd week or 4th depending when you'd start the superdrol.Say 30mg of phera and 10-20mg superdrol for that week only as an example,that comes out to be 40-50mg MAX of methyls for only one week of the cycle.And this applies to any stack of methyl compounds.In the mean time weeks 1-3 and after the overlapping week your only running 10-30mg(depending your weight and exp.) of ONE methyl.Those are very conservative doses for the average healthy male doing a 4 to 6 week cycle.Consider many bodybuilders and extreme athletes run 50+mg's of things like dianabol,anadrol,winny ,ect for well over 6 weeks at a time obviously with the proper ancillaries and very few/if any run into any serious problems.Just keep in mind when someone freaks out saying 1 methyl or 2 or 3 methyls in a cycle.(Its all the same milligrams in your system)30 mg's from 2 or 3 methyls is not any different than it coming from only 1 compound.Everyone put that into perspective next time you consider stacking compounds(which IMO is the only way to make the most from any cycle.)Unless of course its your 1st. time then only one methylated compound is enough to get results and see how your body responds.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
well then hell, uve done ur research, i say go for it. what are ur stats and previous supp history?

Big Dane

Big Dane

Awards
I stacked them both with unbelievable results. Strength was great. I ran 2 pills of P-Plex for a week, then 1 P-Plex with 2 M-Drol week 2, then week 3 and 4 were 3 M-Drol. Not a cycle I would recommend, and not for anyone who is not aware of how they react to superdrol clones.

305Rob

Awards
Yes, i stand corrected i meant "bridging" the entire time.Bad choice of words as i may have made the thread more confusing to others.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Yes, i stand corrected i meant "bridging" the entire time.Bad choice of words as i may have made the thread more confusing to others.
i knew what u meant

305Rob

Awards
Nos, i am half way thru with my first PH run ,which i chose SUS500.Not much hands on experience as u can see,but i have been reading and researching steroids/ph's for years now/I focused more on building a strong base and foundation in the meantime, which i feel i have reached at this time.I have been training on and off since i was 18,but seriously and with proper nutrition for the last 4 years.I have gone from 135 to 177 on my 5'8 ectomorph frame in that time.After many cycles of creatine/N.O.(which i made the best gains on)the last 6 months have been stagnant and i cannot seem to add anymore mass or strengh,therefore i was satisfied and decided to hit the next level.

bassgod thanks for the great input sir, i will definitley be watching closely at your results and feedback as you are running what im considering.

bigdane thanks also,and how much would you say u gained on those 4 weeks when all was said and done?

maradona10

Awards
I'm currently running 3 weeks of Mdrol followed by 4 weeks of Hdrol. (20mg per day of Mdrol, 50mg per day of Hdrol).

The last week of Mdrol is when Hdrol started. The results so far have been great.

Bloodwrok is fine as well. Everyone makes a big deal about running to methyl compounds together and how it can affect your liver, etc.

Yet they run Hdrol and Epi (also methyl) at the same. What is the difference?

maradona10

Awards
Anyone who says not to run 2 methyls, and then goes and runs h-drol and epi stacked, is a hypocrit. People make a big deal about it because methylated orals are hard on your liver. Yes, it heals itself over time, but most prefer gains over health. People don't think about this long-term.
I hardly think six weeks of abuse on your liver will scar anyone for life. It's much worst for your liver when you binge drink on weekends.

Look, I have used both PH's and injectables and at the end of the day, any drug has a side effect.

In Australia everyone use vet steroids which are not manufactured to human standards, yet some idiots will tell you that they safer than oral PH's.

There is always a risk involved in taking anything...i just can't understand why people carry on about it...if it is such a "big deal" don't take them!! There is not one prescription drug out that doesn't have a side effect.

(When I was doing susta 250, deca and stana my blood pressure was off the charts...yet I'm fine now, with no long lasting effects)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm currently "studying" so I admittedly didn't read the entire thread. I just want to point out that 10mg of methyl A + 10mg of methyl B is not always the equivalent of 20mg of methyl A or 20mg of methyl B.

In some cases the above scenario turns out to be less toxic and in other cases this scenario could turn out to be more toxic. From what I understand this is directly related to the metabolites that result from the parent compound(s). The problem that we face is that the metabolites that result from most of the designers are not well known. This is why here at AM most would prefer not to stack methyls...it's simply erring on the side caution. Bridging is definitely an intelligent way to go if one chooses to run multiple methyls in one cycle.

I know, I'm somewhat preaching to the choir here, but I just wanted to make that clear in case any new guys stumble across this thread. Carry on gents!

EDIT: And yes, the liver can regenerate, but it can also be permanently/irreversibly damaged!

Last edited:

305Rob

Awards
You made an excellent point of view there stxnas.:goodpost:

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Yeag great point. Example 50mg of Epi's probably much less toxic on the liver than 20mg of Super. I was reading alot about this 'bridge' from a couple of different people who did it & I was HIGHLY considering doing it. But too many people flamed me when I decided to run M-Drol as my 1st hormonal run so I'd probably get krunked if I started asking about a Phera-Super bridge for a 1st cycle - although I HAVE ran AI's before but not PH/PS's. On a side not I went through a log (another site) of this 27yr old dude who did this bridge for his 1st cycle of anything and he put on 26 pounds and kept 21 which is quite phenomenal IMO.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So what did was the final verdict?

maradona10

Awards
I'm currently "studying" so I admittedly didn't read the entire thread. I just want to point out that 10mg of methyl A + 10mg of methyl B is not always the equivalent of 20mg of methyl A or 20mg of methyl B.

In some cases the above scenario turns out to be less toxic and in other cases this scenario could turn out to be more toxic. From what I understand this is directly related to the metabolites that result from the parent compound(s). The problem that we face is that the metabolites that result from most of the designers are not well known. This is why here at AM most would prefer not to stack methyls...it's simply erring on the side caution. Bridging is definitely an intelligent way to go if one chooses to run multiple methyls in one cycle.

I know, I'm somewhat preaching to the choir here, but I just wanted to make that clear in case any new guys stumble across this thread. Carry on gents!

EDIT: And yes, the liver can regenerate, but it can also be permanently/irreversibly damaged!
I understand your point!! I think it is very valid.

I think overall what I was tring to say is that a lot of this people that keep saying "don't do 2 methyl together" are a bit silly when they are doing epi and hdrol, but then they say dont do mdrol / hdrol together.

Also, I would dare say a lot of this people would go out clubbing at any given time, use ecstasy (or any recreational drugs) without even thinking about what's actually in them.

(I know I have) :rofl:

Everything has a risk attached to it....

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That post wasn't directed at you...or anybody for that matter...I apologize if it seemed that way. I was just trying to make a point. This time of the year seems to be quite popular for stacking, so methyl A + methyl B conversations are quite relevant right now and I don't want any newbs to get the wrong idea :D

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Well I've been thinking about doing a bridge cycle. First I thought about a SD and PP cycle, but when I ran SD it killed my appetite. So I've been thinking about running HD and PP in a bridge. I just want a killer mass/strength cycle and I'm not sure how potent that would be compared to the SD in a cycle... Any thoughts?

305Rob

Awards
I cant begin to count the number of people i know directly and indirectly that run up 50mg's of oral steroids(not PH's)for up to 8 weeks at a time and none have liver problems.The liver can take a beating and then some, and then recover and regenerate if given the right conditions,look at chronic alcoholics,they drink for years before ever developing serious issues.NOW, THAT DOESNT JUSTIFY ABUSING METHYLS.But there is alot of misunderstanding around this topic.

The real problem lies in the havoc that orals/methyls do on lipids(hdl,ldl cholesterol) levels.That should really be everybodys main concern when cycling anything methylated and chose the right supplements to support and maintain "normal" cholesterol levels.:thumbsup:

maradona10

Awards
That post wasn't directed at you...or anybody for that matter...I apologize if it seemed that way. I was just trying to make a point. This time of the year seems to be quite popular for stacking, so methyl A + methyl B conversations are quite relevant right now and I don't want any newbs to get the wrong idea :D
Sorry, I didn't take it personal at all. I was quoting becuase i did agree with some your points.

maradona10

Awards
I cant begin to count the number of people i know directly and indirectly that run up 50mg's of oral steroids(not PH's)for up to 8 weeks at a time and none have liver problems.The liver can take a beating and then some, and then recover and regenerate if given the right conditions,look at chronic alcoholics,they drink for years before ever developing serious issues.NOW, THAT DOESNT JUSTIFY ABUSING METHYLS.But there is alot of misunderstanding around this topic.

The real problem lies in the havoc that orals/methyls do on lipids(hdl,ldl cholesterol) levels.That should really be everybodys main concern when cycling anything methylated and chose the right supplements to support and maintain "normal" cholesterol levels.:thumbsup:
Thank you!! This is exactly what I was trying to say.

(Please bear in mind that I'm in Australia and I'm usually at work while I type, so sometimes I don't express what I'm trying to say correctly)

Last edited:
dirtydean12

dirtydean12

Awards
I bridged them for 7 weeks and had killer results, gained about 15 pounds, kept pretty much all of it. Noticed good mass gains with the p-plex, then strength went up more when the m-drol kicked in, no sides, shutdown of course but not killer. I logged it over at bb.com...

305Rob

Awards
Thanx for the input dirtyd.The more i read on phera,the more i see it as my best option for my goals to bridge into mdrol.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Over 30 views and noone has any input/or feedback on how well the phera and superdrol compounds stack together ?? C'mon boys and girls this is a very informative board with many experienced members and i cannot believe this thread can go by without a few opinions at the very least.
Yeah, because the only people who've tried this stack stopped lifting weights because they are on a liver transplant waiting list.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established

Actually, it doesn't regenerate. The parts that aren't damaged work more efficiently to compensate for the material that died.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
People make a big deal about it because methylated orals are hard on your liver. Yes, it heals itself over time, but most prefer gains over health. People don't think about this long-term.
There is NO WAY to determine the amount of hepatic damage sustained by a potential pathologic causing substance or process without a liver biopsy. Yes the liver can regenerate itself over time, however constant or excessive abuse leads the end results in a different direction. Once hepatic tissue is cirrhotic, it's completely dead and replaced by fibrinous scar tissue. There's is no regeneration going on there. This can be an insidious process overall, however once a significant amount of damage has been done, it's game over.

Anyone who prefers gains over health shouldn't be taking anything of this nature at ALL period. Ignorant people like that turn themselves into an unnecessary cannon fodder.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually, it doesn't regenerate. The parts that aren't damaged work more efficiently to compensate for the material that died.
As long as the hepatic tissue isn't already cirrhrotic, it can in fact regenerate new hepatocytes.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
There is NO WAY to determine the amount of hepatic damage sustained by a potential pathologic causing substance or process without a liver biopsy. Yes the liver can regenerate itself over time, however constant or excessive abuse leads the end results in a different direction. Once hepatic tissue is cirrhotic, it's completely dead and replaced by fibrinous scar tissue. There's is no regeneration going on there. This can be an insidious process overall, however once a significant amount of damage has been done, it's game over.

Anyone who prefers gains over health shouldn't be taking anything of this nature at ALL period. Ignorant people like that turn themselves into an unnecessary cannon fodder.
Trauma where ya been man! Another thing I think people need to consider is regular gear (orals) have tons of scientific backing, research, and fda approvals. The thing with a lot of PH/PS's is they can be much more harsh on the liver than the 'real' gear orals. The truth is with many of these nobody can really say what they'll do & not do in regards to long term sides.

305Rob

Awards
I do NOT doubt this, I KNOW that it is FACT. Why the hell would I have said good posting if I doubetd that it was true
? hahaha!
That comment was intended for the general public, anyone still in doubt or unsure,the research is/has been out.

I would've made sure i called you out,if that was meant for you.;)

antoine p harmo

Awards
I am a new member to this sight and have already had my first cycle of h-drol and would like to hear and do some research on stacking h-drol with something else maybe
s-drol or maybe a test inhanser. i would love some advice on this stack. I got great strength gains on h-drol i went from benching 315lbs to 375lbs and my squats went to over 1000lbs on the leg press. I use the leg press because my knees are bad from 11.5 yrs in the infantry and 5yrs of semipro football but it works just fine for me. So give me your thoughts on this stack

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
The idea with stacking it bridging goes back to experience... If u know how y are going to react to each then you can plan a better cycle. If you have run just mdrol or phera seperate don't stack them. Run each and see how u react then u can stack... I have seen cycles that go way up on the phera and then in the mdrol and the person hasn't run either... Not smart idea.

I don't understand this idea if why more is better. There is a point of deminishing returns. Where the sides out weight the benefit gained.

To each his own but these methyls are not safe by any means. Yes you will recover but your liver does not regenerate. Constantly running methyls is not the best idea. You have to understand these are all new aas being used not the ones that have been used for yrs and yrs like dbol or test to name a few.

Mdrol is one of the harshest aas and so is phera. You definately need to know what u are doing when bridging them.

Why not get some test and feel amazing while on and get solid time tested gains? Plus save your liver.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Nos, i am half way thru with my first PH run ,which i chose SUS500.Not much hands on experience as u can see,but i have been reading and researching steroids/ph's for years now/I focused more on building a strong base and foundation in the meantime, which i feel i have reached at this time.I have been training on and off since i was 18,but seriously and with proper nutrition for the last 4 years.I have gone from 135 to 177 on my 5'8 ectomorph
frame in that time.After many cycles of creatine/N.O.(which i
made the best gains on)the last 6 months have been stagnant
and i cannot seem to add anymore mass or strengh,therefore i
was satisfied and decided to hit the next level.
bassgod thanks for the great input sir, i will definitley be
watching closely at your results and feedback as you are
running what im considering.
bigdane thanks also,and how much would you say u gained
on those 4 weeks when all was said and done?
Your 177 and using aas??? Hahaha come man, let's get a good diet going. I hope ur 177 and like 6-7%bf.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently running 3 weeks of Mdrol followed by 4 weeks of Hdrol. (20mg per day of Mdrol, 50mg per day of Hdrol).

The last week of Mdrol is when Hdrol started. The results so far have been great.
So u ran mdrol for 3 wks and then started hdrol?
Uhhh? Who came up with this??? Gezzz...
So you went from a very supressive aas to a PH that takes 2 weeks or so to kick in??!?!?!?!?

Why would u not run the hdrol and bridge into the mdrol!!!
Please no one follow this cycle unless u reverse it. Sorry to be so neg man but come on seriously!

antoine p harmo

Awards
well what about running CEL M1,4ADD and then H-Drol followed with a good test PCT.

I forgot to add that i am a 45year old man in the military

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
well what about running CEL M1,4ADD and then H-Drol followed with a good test PCT.

I forgot to add that i am a 45year old man in the military
What's a good test pct? Not to much experience with m14add but it suppose to be a dbol ph... Doubt I would follow with hdrol due to the lag in kickin time... What is your reasoning for bridging these 2?