wk6 - Day 4-7 - 30mg
wk7 - 30mg
wk8 - 20mg
wk9 - 10mg

Tribex
Inhibit-E
Hot-Rox
Fish Oil

Currently I am at 187 lbs. 5'10", about 14 - 16% bf and down almost 30 lbs. since the beginning of the year. My progress has been great so far but is beginning to stall a little bit.

My intention is to begin this cycle after my vacation in mid March, where I finish up my current workout scheme, and finally get a rest week.

I currently am on a low carb diet consuming around 1500 Calories on non-workout days, and 1700 on workout days.

I have one carb up day a week, and I consume clean carbs on that day.

My intention it to perform the following workout with cardio 3 times a week

http://www.t-nation.com/244anti.jsp

The last I did a PH was right before they stopped making mag-10, so I am a little rusty on my cycling schemes.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
only thing i see wrong is that u need to start Nolva week 5, first day after the last dose of winadrol and Havoc

haney1

Awards
only thing i see wrong is that u need to start Nolva week 5, first day after the last dose of winadrol and Havoc
Point taken. I started this out as a 6 week cycle and didn't change my PCT to reflect this.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
This looks like a well thought out cycle. The only suggestions i would have outside what has already been made is to maybe add in cissus(joint issues), taurine(limit painful pumps), and Rpn's Gut Health(enhances intestinal nutrient uptake and bolsters immune system function.) Also maybe look into anabolic innovations "Cycle Support" which contains all necessary support supplements while on cycle and pct. Good luck with the cycle! :cheers:

haney1

Awards
This looks like a well thought out cycle. The only suggestions i would have outside what has already been made is to maybe add in cissus(joint issues), taurine(limit painful pumps), and Rpn's Gut Health(enhances intestinal nutrient uptake and bolsters immune system function.) Also maybe look into anabolic innovations "Cycle Support" which contains all necessary support supplements while on cycle and post cycle therapy. Good luck with the cycle! :cheers:
I will look into those. Thanks for the tips..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 10
dapack Powerlifting/Strongman 7
Anabolics 27
-MVP- Training Forum 5
Nutrition / Health 14