Using DMSO only as a TD carrier

MkUltra

MkUltra

Awards
Anyone try this? If I rotate spots enough will skin drying be an issue? What else could I add to it that would help make it easier on the skin (that I could get locally, preferably) ?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I've got a bottle of 90% pure DMSO. It kinda burns. Don't think I'd want to use it by itself. I do add some to Penetrate though, especially with hard-to-dissolve substances like formestane.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
If you appreciate having skin don't do this.

MkUltra

MkUltra

Awards
What is something that I get can get locally that I could add to DMSO to dilute it and help with skin irritation?

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
This probably should be moved by the moderator over to the TD forum.

DMSO works good, for a while.

Then your skin starts to get red irritated and scaly.

Then when you reapply more DMSO carrier it hurts like HELL!

Try Penetrate, or Phlo jel.

Penetrate is cheap and works good, Phlo jel is kind of pricey and works GREAT!

MkUltra

MkUltra

Awards
I already have DMSO, and would like to avoid ordering more stuff online if possible.

If I were to something like 20% DMSO, 40% Hand Sanitizer or Isopropyl, 40% Aloe Vera, could I expect the same results as Penetrate, maybe a little superior? or am I just dreaming? Anyone try a combo like this before and have feedback?

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
I already have DMSO, and would like to avoid ordering more stuff online if possible.

If I were to something like 20% DMSO, 40% Hand Sanitizer or Isopropyl, 40% Aloe Vera, could I expect the same results as Penetrate, maybe a little superior? or am I just dreaming? Anyone try a combo like this before and have feedback?
why the aversion to ordering online. TD agents have never even been remotely been mentioned for anything LE oriented. Paranoia to the extreme!

Aloe vera? WTF it had no skin penetrating capabilities.

Why the heck does hand sanitizer keep coming up in these threads?

Penetrate is a formula hammered out by a lot of experience from serious TD users, don't dismiss it so easily.

Phlo Jel is doctor formulated with real clinical studies to back it up.

Trust me hand sanitizer and aloe Vera is a waste of powder!

MkUltra

MkUltra

Awards
sorry I was just asking, I have used penetrate, and pretty much everything else besides phlo gel, just wanted to know. I was thinking aloe vera just to help with the skin irritation from the DMSO

MkUltra

MkUltra

Awards
Its not the paranoia of ordering stuff online, I have no problem with that, I have almost spent $500 already on this upcoming cycle and would like to not have to spend even more, but I guess I'll just suck it up and get more penetrate

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
penetrate is cheap and works good...phlo jel is moderately priced and works great!

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I would just get penetrate. It will save you a lot of time and money by that time your done adding other ingredients.

SupFatHead

Certified Travis
Awards
What compound are you planning on putting in it?

MkUltra

MkUltra

Awards
I am putting in test base, any advice? Ive only done topical form. Probably going to dose 1 gram a week

SupFatHead

Certified Travis
Awards
I am putting in test base, any advice? Ive only done topical form. Probably going to dose 1 gram a week
Its hard as **** in my experience to get a high dose with the TD test base. Its still helpful as a base but I'd rather inj.

I recently read an article that said DMSO actually hinders test base absorption...surprising huh...but I cant find the article anymore. I'll try to look again...

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
I can't believe DMSO would hinder test base absorption. Unless we were referring to the fact that it irritates the skin in the area.

Personally I find that it works well as a pretreat for topical applications.

Or to wet down test base to eliminate grittiness before compounding with phlojel.

SupFatHead

Certified Travis
Awards
I can't believe DMSO would hinder test base absorption. Unless we were referring to the fact that it irritates the skin in the area.

Personally I find that it works well as a pretreat for topical applications.

Or to wet down test base to eliminate grittiness before compounding with phlojel.
Yeah I remember reading it and thinking the same thing. I'm still not finding it so for all I know I never read it, lol.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
In my experience Test base is extremely easy to get into a solution. Also DMSO will help with absorption and would be added to a penetrate or the like to make the most of your dermal cycle. It causes the membranes of individual cells to become more permeable. Combine this with a product like test base where it's molecular weight (288.4) is ideal to travel through the skin and you have yourself one very effective product. If done right one can easily get 15-20gms of TB in a penetrate.

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
Test base is easy to get into solution with penetrate because of the alcohol.

Getting you penetrate a little warm while mixing helps quite a bit as well. If you leave the concoction laying around long enough however the test will settle to the bottom, and you have to heat it again to get it to mix up.

But Phlojel is another story, especially with some of the test base that is a little gritty. Presoaking in DMSO is a god send.

MkUltra

MkUltra

Awards
well I guess I could shoot the Test Base ED Subq since I am already doing Melanotan anyway, but I rather do it trandermal even if it is wasteful. hmm so many options

BTW I ordered the penetrate

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
If the particle size is small enough. raw test powder is a little gritty. I'm not sure exactly how someone would go about brewing up a test suspension.

Oil probably wouldn't go through a sub q needle?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Test base is easy to get into solution with penetrate because of the alcohol.

Getting you penetrate a little warm while mixing helps quite a bit as well. If you leave the concoction laying around long enough however the test will settle to the bottom, and you have to heat it again to get it to mix up.

But Phlojel is another story, especially with some of the test base that is a little gritty. Presoaking in DMSO is a god send.
Phlojel is harder to work with so I wouldn't recommend it. As for penetrate you can easily get 15-20gs and it will never drop out of solution. I've done it god knows how many times and it's never crashed. It's all in how you make it, I learned the old ways from Chemo:D you probably don't know who that is but he was the founder of our beloved Aminds forum.

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
What about in bacteriostatic water?
that is part of the equation, but your still gonna have not so 'lil particles that are too big to go through the needle.

Don't try it...IMO

MkUltra

MkUltra

Awards
i wouldn't inject myself with something if I hadn't researched it first, again, just asking

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
I agree with the board...penetrate is a solid beginner TD. You really can't screw it up.

Its really cheap and easy to use.

My only complaint is that it dries the skin a little and IMO at the end of the cycle I think the absorption rate goes down a bit as a result.

Don't get me wrong however. If I couldn't get phlo jel I would use it and not really complain that much.

MkUltra

MkUltra

Awards
what about using aloe vera in between applications to help with drying of the skin as well as switching spots? this must hellp in the absorption