M-Drol mini-log

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
I am currently running a cycle of Danville batch p8353. I am about a week and a half into it. I started the mini-log in another thread, but I will copy and paste my first few entries and finish the log here to make my log/review easier to follow. If you're interested in the original thread it is here http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/81371-any-positive-reviews.html

I'm sorry this first bit is so long, it is a compilation from what I started elsewhere. Future installments will be shorter.

I noticed the smilies didn't copy over...I added them in where I remembered and felt it was needed.

originally posted 2-20-08
Day 3 @ 10 mgs of Danville batch p8353 eu112

Lethargy-check. I feel like I'm moving through a pool of water. It's all I can do to workout with weights, no way I can do anything else :bruce3:

Insomnia-check. Tired as hell last night, Slept 2 hours then woke up,I then proceeded to lay there for the next 4 hours and solve the worlds problems.

Pumps-check. Enough that my wife (who doesn't know) commented. No back pumps that I can tell...I have a compressed l3/l4 so my lower back aches anyway.

appetite-check. I eat like a horse anyway, now I eat like a starving horse. :food:Mainly beef,chicken,fish and eggs Carbs are brown rice, veggies, Ezekial 4:9 bread, and whatever sneaks in from dairy and nuts.

strength- I dunno...I took the last 2 weeks off from training to "recharge" and my strength usually drops when I do that anyway.

Sex drive- Up. Again, my wife commented on it.

another effect?????- I don't remember seeing it during my research, but I swear I've farted more in the last 3 days than I usually do in a month. Weird stink to it too.It may be from the eggs I'm eating :gas:

originally posted 2-24-08

I weighed myself today...up 5 lbs after one week.

originally posted 2-25-08

Another "side effect" I've noticed is what I will call muscle stiffness. Even though I stretch every day, my muscle feel stiff like I just woke up. I know Mdrol is supposed to dry you out, but I'm a Cissus freak that has been taking 750 mg 3x a day of Cissus for about 3 months.

My diet the last week hasn't been entirely clean either...somehow :pizza: and :burg: have snuck on my plate a time or two.

Starting 20 mgs today. I'll take 10 mg in the morning before workout and the other 10 mg before bed. That brings something up...I take diphenhydramine hydrochloride (aka Benedryl) before bed to help me sleep, is there any potential reactions I should worry about?

originally posted 2-27-08

Today is the third day of 20 mgs...day 9 altogether. Yesterday I think I had the infamous back pump. Nothing really bad, it felt like I had a back workout, which I know didn't happen because TODAY was back day. I wonder how it'll feel tomorrow? It was mainly in the small of the back, which is where I have problems anyway, so maybe I was having a normal injury flare up...but it felt different than a flare up which is why I think it was a pump.

I also had another sleepless night. I took my second dose about 8:30 and went to bed at 9, but got back up at 10 because I couldn't sleep, my brain was :woohoo: even if the rest of me was :yawn: I finally went to sleep about midnight. This is despite the fact I feel soooo friggin run down. I feel like if I blink too long I could fall asleep.

Another oddity I've begun experiencing is a facial twitch on the left cheek...bad enough the eye waters. It'll happen about 3-4 times a day and last 5-10 seconds. It started late last week. I don't know if it's related or not, it may be the stress I'm under.

On the plus side, I feel absolutely massive. As I mention before, my wife doesn't know about the stuff (don't want to hear it...low on money) but she keeps eyeballing me and saying "DAMN! you look good"

"Littlerobbierob" is fine. The wife's not complaining and actually commented on it as well.

No aggression though.I'm pretty even tempered/cold anyway. It doesn't fire me up to workout, but I do want to continue and not stop...I go until I'm nearly exhausted.

It confuses me about others complaining about it. From what I can tell, everything is going according to plan as it relates to me. I've definitely added solid muscle mass.:bb3:

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Awesome rob, I'm subbed!! Everything looks like it's going great so far, with the exception of the insomnia of course. Are you having this problem even with the benedryl? What dose of benedryl are you taking, I usually take 50mgs myself.

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for your interest.

I usually take 50 mgs myself, but the other night my wife took the last dose, so that's what may have contributed to the inability to sleep that night.

I have decided I might as well add some background info on myself. I'm about to turn 36 and been training about 12-13 years, except for a period from 2001-2004 were I didn't lift after tearing a bicep tendon in 2001...it took a few years (and a divorce) to get my mind right to be able to lift again. If you've ever had that kind of injury (the torn bicep, I could care less about the ex!), you know how psychologically it can mess with you. The only other nagging injury is my back that I mention earlier...I did that squatting back in 2006 and now don't squat heavy anymore as a result.

My experience in this field is the old pro-hormones like andro and nor-andro. Those, I took pill, sublingual, transdermal...you name it.

My workout is not as structured as some people. I do have "days" but not etched in stone. I can feel my body and if a particular part wants a workout, I do a few sets. If I feel I need another day to recover, I skip a day and hit it tomorrow. Generally I do every other day with emphasis on compound movements. Usually I do squats/shoulders/arms and deads/chest/back.

I also have another thing I do that is somewhat different. First, I do the above for 6-8 weeks ten I take a week off and start again. The thing is, in the first period I do NO STRETCH movements and in the second period I add them back in. In my mind it gives extra "shock" to the muscles. It's something that seems to work for me.

Body wise...I'm looking for more "Mens Health" and less "Flex". Currently I'm 5'10" and about 220 lbs. I was 210, but got laid off in January and went to 215 and was 215 when I started the Mdrol. I'd be great if this ended with me having 10-15 lbs more muscle than when I started, and lose that 5 lbs I gained in the gut.

OK, that should be enough to let you guys know where I'm coming from and where I want to be.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I'm IN. Now you have me in the mood to open my bottle of M-Drol and start blowin lines of it.

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm IN. Now you have me in the mood to open my bottle of M-Drol and start blowin lines of it.
Now there's a new method we haven't tried with PHs yet. Do it for 3 weeks and get back to us with the results!

One a more serious note...I'm in week 2 (day 12) of a 3 week 20/30/30. My body weight started at 102-103kg and was last night 106kg. So I'm up 3-4 kg (8lbs or so). Strength is good, feeling really tired but can't sleep at night just as you mentioned Rob. I'm struggling to eat at the moment and have very little in the way of appetite. Still a week and a bit to go :)

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Now there's a new method we haven't tried with PHs yet. Do it for 3 weeks and get back to us with the results!

One a more serious note...I'm in week 2 (day 12) of a 3 week 20/30/30. My body weight started at 102-103kg and was last night 106kg. So I'm up 3-4 kg (8lbs or so). Strength is good, feeling really tired but can't sleep at night just as you mentioned Rob. I'm struggling to eat at the moment and have very little in the way of appetite. Still a week and a bit to go :)
Good job Cub keep up the good work dude! I had a thought... I'm about to start my M-Drol cycle any day. I seen a few ppl talk about the appetite issues and I wondered if a low dose of H-Drol would help? I've seen that it can really increase appetite. I know they're 2 methyls, but I'm talking just a low dose added to the M-Drol. Maybe 25mg or even lower by splitting caps. I read Big Cat's PH/PS profiles and he said that a Halo type PH/PS would stack really good with a 5aa (Super) type PH/PS. Thoughts?

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good job Cub keep up the good work dude! I had a thought... I'm about to start my M-Drol cycle any day. I seen a few ppl talk about the appetite issues and I wondered if a low dose of H-Drol would help? I've seen that it can really increase appetite. I know they're 2 methyls, but I'm talking just a low dose added to the M-Drol. Maybe 25mg or even lower by splitting caps. I read Big Cat's PH/PS profiles and he said that a Halo type PH/PS would stack really good with a 5aa (Super) type PH/PS. Thoughts?

Why not run it as a solo to begin with and see what happens? For all you know you may not get any side-effects at all with Superdrol. Run the Halodrol next time round. I would've preferred to run Halodrol before trying Superdrol but I can't get it in Australia :(

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Why not run it as a solo to begin with and see what happens? For all you know you may not get any side-effects at all with Superdrol. Run the Halodrol next time round. I would've preferred to run Halodrol before trying Superdrol but I can't get it in Australia :(
Yeah I figure I'll just kick it & see how it goes. I nearly ran the Halo 1st but I figure WTF. If you buy me a flight to Sydney I'll bring ya a bottle of H-Drol. Aussie chicks are hot as hell :drunk:

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I figure I'll just kick it & see how it goes. I nearly ran the Halo 1st but I figure WTF. If you buy me a flight to Sydney I'll bring ya a bottle of H-Drol. Aussie chicks are hot as hell :drunk:
Haha, hopefully one day!

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I don't think you will have a problem with appetite ziquor. I never did, I like to refer to superdrol as the carb monster trapped in my stomach.lol

MrDiode

MrDiode

Awards
I don't think you will have a problem with appetite ziquor. I never did, I like to refer to superdrol as the carb monster trapped in my stomach.lol
mine is very angry today.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
My last superdrol cycle was crazy i ate so much food and as soon as i got done i felt like there was a hole in my stomach and all the **** just fell out. lol It was fun ,but i did feel bloated alot.

BigJoeski3

BigJoeski3

Awards
Thats how my current cycle is, my appetite is crazy, and so is my libido. My cycle is with Epi as well tho. 20mg each.

Lethargy, and back pumps big time. I had insomnia, but then I started dosing so I finished before 6pm, and my sleep improved, but isn't great.

Other than that I am up about 15lbs and my abs are out more than before. 5 days left before clomid.

Not to scare you, but liver stress causes a cut in appetite and lethargy. Are you running cycle support???

I also started a poll about test boosters while on cycle, I never ran one while on before, and this time I am, and like I said my libido is great and no test. atrophy.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Have you ran just clomid before? I don't like it i makes me feel like sh@t!

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
HEY ITS MY LOG!!! :duel:

:rofl:

Just kidding!

My appetite is CRAZY. I can't eat enough and feel all bloated. I havn't dropped the kids at the pool for a few days. I need some psyllium.

Todays workout was squats,chest,arms. It took some motivating, but I got started, and once I started I didn't want to stop. I was super pumped by the time I was done.

The muscle aches are bugging me...I got some fish oil and will take 2 grams 3x a day.

I weigh myself probably Sunday.

I gtg....I need to find something to eat...:rofl:

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established

Just kidding!

My appetite is CRAZY. I can't eat enough and feel all bloated. I havn't dropped the kids at the pool for a few days. I need some psyllium.

Todays workout was squats,chest,arms. It took some motivating, but I got started, and once I started I didn't want to stop. I was super pumped by the time I was done.

The muscle aches are bugging me...I got some fish oil and will take 2 grams 3x a day.

Keep up the good work Rob. I got lemon flavor liquid Cod Oil from Barlean & I take 1tsp x 3 per day for about 15g a day. It's not too expensive & tastes great. Since I been mega-dosing it ala EasyEjl, I've felt really good. My joints feel great & lubed, my moods better, and not to be sick but it makes going to the BR (#2) MUCH smoother if ya know what I mean. Keep loggin!

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Thats how my current cycle is, my appetite is crazy, and so is my libido. My cycle is with Epi as well tho. 20mg each.

Lethargy, and back pumps big time. I had insomnia, but then I started dosing so I finished before 6pm, and my sleep improved, but isn't great.

Other than that I am up about 15lbs and my abs are out more than before. 5 days left before clomid.

Not to scare you, but liver stress causes a cut in appetite and lethargy. Are you running cycle support???

I also started a poll about test boosters while on cycle, I never ran one while on before, and this time I am, and like I said my libido is great and no test. atrophy.
Funny you mention this because this is where my question on appetite originated from. I read an article from everyones favorite chemist PA (ok not everyones) and he said that Super-compounds were so toxic to the liver that they can make one feel sick and kill your appetite. I suppose it's different from person to person & dose dependant as well though.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Sorry i'm late! I begin my 2 week pre-load tomorrow for my phera/super bridge :) Keep up the good work Rob!
I was just taking a shower and thinking of you..........what are you wearing?I'm all wet in a towel.
Jk dude,I thought you already started and was wondering how it was going.Are you going to use m-drol or actual superdrol?

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
When you starting exactly? I been pre-loading for about 10 days now just waiting to start. I been doubling up on SuperCissus, glucosamine, chondroitin, & msm to try and accelerate my ankle healing so I'm shootin for the 8th or 15th.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established

Just kidding!

Thats funny you say that the first time i took superdrol i felt like i would only poop like once a week.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I just started my pre-load today, so i'll pop my first dose of the Phera on the 14th :) These 2 weeks need to go by quicker! LOL.
I hope you're loggin! I'd love to see a good Pher-Super bridge logged.

04svtspray

04svtspray

Awards
Plus one above, Im still debating to add it or not. Leaning towards standalone m-drol

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm still debating on whether or not to do that.
They seem to be alot of work.Just give "highlights"good and bad maybe during here and there,and give one afterwards and i'm good.Theirs just too much in most logs to read,let alone type.

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
I'm debating on finishing the Mdrol and going into Epi/Leviathan for 3/4 weeks to help lean back out from all this eating.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'll start it on the 14th after I pop my first phera dose.
I believe you are doing a seven weeker right?How will your post cycle therapy look with dosing?I don't know if i would like the time off from a seven weeker considering i cant stand the wait from a 4 weeker.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Haha, that's what sucks about it! Yea, 7 weeks. I personally won't use any tamox, but my breast tissue samples will :) I'll experiment with 40/30/20/10. I personally will however, use either DTHC or HDX2 as my AI and inversely ramp up the dose each week. For 4 weks after post cycle therapy, i'll taper the dose back down. I have both on hand but still undecided which to use. The crazy libido from DTHC has me leaning towards that. I'll also be using p-5-p and bulk 1-carboxy for prolactin as m-drol inhibits prolactin itself, and I will taper the doses of p-5-p and carboxy down to be sure no prolactin rebound occurs. Super has been known to cause both delayed and prolactin induced gyno, so I have something up my sleeve for both. The more I think about the time off, the more I'd rather just do Phera or m-drol solo, lol. I don't want to just cycle, cycle, cycle though. I'm only 22. I have plenty of time for that. Although, the world will have a terrible catastrophe occur in 2012, so maybe I SHOULD cycle,cycle,and cycle some more, to get as huge as possible by then! LOL, j/k!
Is that when the sun is going to stop burning?I initially planned on doing 3 weeks on m-drol but will do 4 if sides are low and gains are high.The shorter wait is the main plus with a 3 weeker,but if theirs a decent gain in the last week,it will be worth it.Same with you to a greater extent.I know what you mean with the cycle,cycle,cycle,but i want to be as big as possible,our test levels will only get lower from here:),i'm 22 also

305Rob

Awards
I'm jumping in here rather late,but just noticed the thread.
Seems to be going well thus far for you and im interested in a couple things bigrob.
Me?...tomorrow starts week 3...I'll be at 30 milligrams. The plan's 10/20/30/40.
Is this your first time with superdrol ?
Did you really feel anything from the 10mg the first few days?
Also hows the gains/sides/overall feeling as of today?

Thanks in advance for the feedback.

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
Is this your first time with superdrol ?
Did you really feel anything from the 10mg the first few days?
Also hows the gains/sides/overall feeling as of today?

Thanks in advance for the feedback.
You're welcome.

1) Yes to first time with superdrol. Previous experience was androstendione and nor-andro about 6-7 years ago.

2) My first week was covered in post #1 of this thread.

3) Gains thus far. I'm nor sure about weight...I don't own a scale myself. As of last Sunday I gained 5 lbs the first week. Now measurement wise I can tell you I've added between 1/4 to 1 1/4 inch on my measurement. Except for my waist...it's up 3 :( it must be all the damn eating I'm doing coupled with my layoff in early January(Increased calories + less activity= bigger belly) but alot of the gut does seem to have popped up over the last few weeks. Just 2 weeks ago(right after starting Mdrol) my wife was saying how hot I was looking, today she said I had a beer gut without the use of beer.:jaw:

But my measurements may be off because I hadn't measured since late November.

Otherwise, I feel pumped and massive, still tired,still constantly hungry, and still need a good poo (I wonder how much of my swelled gut is that?).

Like I've stated,I may follow this up with Epi/Levi to try to lose some of it. If there's a better alternative to epi feel free to chime in...I havn't looked into a lot for that aspect.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like everything's going well just hang in there. I doubt I'd run another methyl especially after M-Drol since it's probably the harshest thing on your liver/lipids. Maybe just eat for maintenence for the remainder of your cycle as M-Drol can be a powerful recomp supp too if you can stand the lethargy from less carbs.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Dude nice avy that movie was fcuking funny as hell!! I loved the intermission lmfao........
Hell yeah! That movie makes me wanna bang a one legged chick like no other. Not to mention the gun-leg would make a nice 'kicking' effect during, hmm...

305Rob

Awards
Im gonna second what ziquor said, try maintanance carbs if you can for a few days and the gut should go down.Since im bulking up on my sus500,This happens to me exactly as you describe, i have a fairly full looking stomach most of the day without any beer consumption whatsover for 2 months or so.Its like i have food in there lingering and i know im not poopin what i should for what i eat.I have been considering taking digestive enzymes or maybe even a colon cleanser type product to see if it would flush out whatever is in there.Only thing i can recommend that im doing currently is i dont eat rice/pasta/breads,"heavy"carbs after lunch anymore.Since lunch is my preworkout meal i do carb loading then because its the fuel for the workout,and the pumps are more pronounced.After that my only carbs come (postworkout shake)from waxy maize(vitargo). and sometimes a bit of oatmeal that i use in a shake before bed.Dinner for me usually is only protein sources and vegetables.Just maintain clean calories and protein high and you will grow.Try the limiting on carbs and see how it works for you.Good luck.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established

Here are a couple tips:

1. Up your water intake! - Keep sipping or chugging a bottle frequently throughout the day. You cannot drink enough on cycle.

2. Eat an apple first thing in the morning, green or red, you choose. Also add to this eight ounces of water.

3. You could also add some fruit salad instead of the apple if you wanted to.

4. Fiber - Add some bran to breakfast and good quality broccoli / green veggies throughout the day.

Much Love,

Neoborn

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Funny you mention this because this is where my question on appetite originated from. I read an article from everyones favorite chemist PA (ok not everyones) and he said that Super-compounds were so toxic to the liver that they can make one feel sick and kill your appetite. I suppose it's different from person to person & dose dependant as well though.
Our supplement industry poster child could not be wrong...nooooooooo. :drunk:

He's playing ball with the .Gov don't forget it!

:D

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
Here are a couple tips:

1. Up your water intake! - Keep sipping or chugging a bottle frequently throughout the day. You cannot drink enough on cycle.

2. Eat an apple first thing in the morning, green or red, you choose. Also add to this eight ounces of water.

3. You could also add some fruit salad instead of the apple if you wanted to.

4. Fiber - Add some bran to breakfast and good quality broccoli / green veggies throughout the day.

Much Love,

Neoborn
1) all I drink is water...unless i mix some green tea in it. I have a thing about making sure my pee stays clear as possible. I have a bottle of water with me constantly.

2,3,4) I've never been much of a fruit guy, but I do eat spinach salad about every day and mix oatmeal in 1-2 of my shakes a day. And I had brocolli yesterday as a matter of fact.

I did finally see the browns make it to the superbowl this morning.:toilet:

I've been checking some more and apparently a distended gut is somewhat common with some people on Superdrol.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I bind up quick on Epistane. This is the protocol I use to fix it, just letting you know :)

MrDiode

MrDiode

Awards
no gut here but my abbers are a bit less defined.

then again i'm kind of in a cluster**** anyway since i was running an HST program au-natural and then promptly switched to 5x5 with m-drol.

oh wells.

ps - back pumps after deadlifts have been unbearable. also really bad on sunday when i tried to play basketball. tried being the keyword.

+2c
-hijack

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
LOL you got that right. I did a pulse before but now and doing a combo 2 week straight then into a pulse. I did NOT experience back pumps last time, man oh man. This time I did!

I tried going for a run after doing deads. I could hardly walk :D Looked like my a$$ was chewing a toffee :D

MrDiode

MrDiode

Awards
Yeah, the woman told me my ass was fuller and she was jealous and wanted to trade asses.

:\

I have no problems running though. Brisk walking, however, is a death sentence.

Weird.

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
i am on day 16 of my mdrol, which i had been questioning in a thread earlier (around day 7). as of now im up 8lbs and and the only change in my diet (which is very clean) was that i uped portions about 50 %. all lifts up dramaticlly. lots of tork. guess i was just impatient. people at gym starting to make comments and look at me sideways. love that.:clean::clean:

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
:dance: good job dedlifter!!! You see, just be patient! Are you having gut problems too?

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
right b4 i started cycle i got down 2 about 199lbs(from 212). and i was pretty cut. when i started cycle, i continued to eat very clean just 3 more times a day and larger portions. my abs are still there, but yeah there is a layer of fat coming back. its a delicate balance. i dont want to b 225 wilth zero abs. im solid like a fvcking rock from this sh!t tho. incredible long lasting pumps.