New HDrol Cysle With PCT

donkeykong

Awards
-2 Months Preloading with Life Support
Cycle
-CEL Hdrol 50/50/75/75/100/100 with AI's Cycle Support Double Dosed
Post Cycle
-AI's Post Cycle Support,Retain2, Continue with AI's Cycle Support for 2 Months, and Tamox Citrate.

What dosage for Tamox Citrate?

2ndtourofduty

2ndtourofduty

Awards
I'd be very interested in what people have to say about your dosing because I am too proposing a similarly dosed cycle although I am thinking keeping it at 75 mgs for weeks 3,4,5 and 6. Have you used h-drol before at these doses and if so what were your results. I believe 40,40,20,20 is popular dosing of Tamoxifen.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I'd be very interested in what people have to say about your dosing because I am too proposing a similarly dosed cycle although I am thinking keeping it at 75 mgs for weeks 3,4,5 and 6. Have you used h-drol before at these doses and if so what were your results. I believe 40,40,20,20 is popular dosing of Tamoxifen.
40/40/20/20 doesnt need to be run for Halo clones

2ndtourofduty

2ndtourofduty

Awards
I definitely agree on the Tamoxifen not being needed for H-drol but I have not seen this dosing and wondering if possibly at 100 mgs is shutdown possible and will there be a huge estrogen rebound. I am currently in Pct after running H-drol for 4 weeks at 50mgs and using ATD and Trib and feel great.

donkeykong

Awards
My stats are 25yrs,6'1",195 w/18% body fat but currently cutting down to 12-14% before the cycle starts. I'm guessing that I will be around 180-185lbs from previous cutting I have done. I have seen peoples experiences with dosing at this higher level and all were runing some type of Serm. I just want to play it safe. How does everything else look?

2ndtourofduty

2ndtourofduty

Awards
Probably would want to get some Hawthorne berry as at times I would feel like blood pressure was rising and popped 1 or 2 @ 550 mgs and within half -hour I felt normal. You are doubling the dose I took so I would just run it every day pre cycle and on cycle.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
-2 Months Preloading with Life Support
Cycle
-CEL Hdrol 50/50/75/75/100/100 with AI's Cycle Support Double Dosed
Post Cycle
-AI's Post Cycle Support,Retain2, Continue with AI's Cycle Support for 2 Months, and Tamox Citrate.

What dosage for Tamox Citrate?
2 months preloading is massive overkill, and there really is no reason to double dose it while "on" Of course, Crowler will love you for it LOL! :) Hdrol is pretty mild. I do agree with using a SERM at the end though. It will help, although you probably can do without it. I'd dose it 40-30-20-10.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
use my coupon code in the sig when you order those cycle supports :) save you a little

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
I just started my H-Drol cycle today. Weeks 3-5,maybe 6, will probably be at 75mg. I'll keep watching this/other cycles for results....Good Luck

I agree with everyone about the Tamox dosing. You don't need dosing comparable to a 3 weeks M-Drol PCT. That would be a big overkill. Save it for later when you might really need it.

donkeykong

Awards
Thanks so Tamox dosing is going to be 40-30-20-10 as a weekly schedule and I'm assumin it gets dosed every day of each week. I'm only preloading for a month now and cutting out the double dosing of Cycle Support. Anything elso you all can think of???:think:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just check your blood pressure at least a couple times a week to see if its rising, hit the walmart or grocery store pharmacies

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
just check your blood pressure at least a couple times a week to see if its rising, hit the walmart or grocery store pharmacies
Lol I hate to say it, but I do that almost daily since I paractically live at Wal-Mart.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
in the tent section?
Yeah I rolled a futon into the biggest tent they have. I awake each morning and eat a cup of popcorn chicken & then jump on the Ab Lounge sport for a half hour... life's good.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I found this posted in another thread in regards to H-Drol dosing.

"my friend dosed a 100mg 6 weeker gained 20 lbs kept 15 post cycle therapy was a breeze he is fine blood work came back 100% a great compound just very underdosed nuf said"
I'm getting ready to burn an M-Drol cycle but that makes my unopened H-Drol's seem albeit more tempting. Though with a 20lb gain from Halo I wonder how much was fat from heavy calories.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^No kidding!

DK, unless you're taking Life Support simply for everyday health reasons it is not necessary to take two months out. Two to four weeks pre-loading should be sufficient. I know some guys like to take it year around though.

When you say that you will be double dosing Cycle Support what do you mean? Do you mean one scoop AM and one scoop PM or do you mean doubling that? The ingredients are dosed at maximum efficient levels, so anything more than two scoops a day is really not necessary.

EDIT: I just noticed you can see who is viewing the thread...I'm glad they brought that back.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hard to tell. and too remember that the low sides is also at the low dose, sides go up as dose goes up :) still halo @ 100 is lighter than superdrol @ 30

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
<Shudders at superdrol over 20mg>

Have you gone that high E? (30+)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
on a daily, using AX superdrol, I was at 30 for about 6 days a the end of a cycle. I did 40 split as 20 pre 20 post pulsing, and that sucks from the lethargy

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
20mg gave me ridiculous back pumps. I have some M-Drol in my stash, but I might "trade it in" for a Halo clone. I never took Halo into consideration, but that was before I saw guys dosing it at 75mg and 100mg without awful sides.

donkeykong

Awards
STXNAS I was planning on taking 2 scoops in the morning and 2 at night. I guess that idea is a wash! Just super paranoid about my blood pressure and liver. I'm now only going to preload for 4 weeks prior to starting the HDrol. I;m oin to run the Nolva at 40-30-20-10. I know its liver toxic, but I also know I'm prone to gyno. I will continue Cycle Support for month after I have ended the Nolva. Everthing sounds good fo PCT right?
-Retain2
-Post Cycle Support
-Continue running Cycle Support for 8 weeks after ending
HDrol
-Tamoxifen Citrate(Liquid) 40/30/20/10 beginning day afer last
HDrol dose

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I heard once your arms get over 15" those pharmacy bp monitors aren't acurate.Is this true?I have heard it a few times with back up info.I think i also heard you could go to a firestation and have them do it.You could prob discuss cycle with some firemen while your'e their:)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
20mg gave me ridiculous back pumps. I have some M-Drol in my stash, but I might "trade it in" for a Halo clone. I never took Halo into consideration, but that was before I saw guys dosing it at 75mg and 100mg without awful sides.
10-12g of taurine a day and 3-4 bananas a day fixed that :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I heard once your arms get over 15" those pharmacy bp monitors aren't acurate.Is this true?I have heard it a few times with back up info.I think i also heard you could go to a firestation and have them do it.You could prob discuss cycle with some firemen while your'e their:)

They aren't accurate at that size (usually read 10-20 points higher) but they are still relative. What I mean is if precycle it reads 140/85, then going up to 150/90 isn't a huge leap., but 175/100 would be...

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
-Retain2
-Post Cycle Support
HDrol
HDrol dose
Your PCT looks solid. If you're worried, it doesn't hurt to pre-load support supps for any finite amount of time. Some guys take Cycle Support or Life Support year around.

10-12g of taurine a day and 3-4 bananas a day fixed that :)
I only went to about 3-5g of taurine...I'll have to keep that in mind. I didn't know that about the bp machines, but it definitely makes my readings on those make a little more sense.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, I could control the back pumps, but nothing worked for lethargy. 100-150mg of dhea beforehand helped a little, that was about the only thing. trying to pulse with 40 a day just didn't really work

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Whoa I never knew of the BP thing for arms over 15". So if my BP consistantly reads 120/75 does that mean it's probably lower?

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
STXNAS I was planning on taking 2 scoops in the morning and 2 at night. I guess that idea is a wash! Just super paranoid about my blood pressure and liver. I'm now only going to preload for 4 weeks prior to starting the HDrol. I;m oin to run the Nolva at 40-30-20-10. I know its liver toxic, but I also know I'm prone to gyno. I will continue Cycle Support for month after I have ended the Nolva. Everthing sounds good fo post cycle therapy right?
-Retain2
-Post Cycle Support
HDrol
HDrol dose
That's a solid pct. I have cycles upon cycles pre-planned and my PCT base is always Tamoxifen/Retain2/PCS/Powerfull +/- others depending on the compound.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whoa I never knew of the BP thing for arms over 15". So if my BP consistantly reads 120/75 does that mean it's probably lower?
probably a little. hard to say how much. what does it end up at your dr's office.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
At my docs, I usually only get there maybe once every 2 months and the last time I think it was 110/67 and she (nurse) used a wrist tester so it makes sense.

donkeykong

Awards
Should I start with the Retain2 and the Post Cycle Support the day after my last HDrol dose o should I wait until I'm done taking the Nolva? I've seem some posts say wait and some say dont. Anyone care to ellaboraite on it?!?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I say take em both day 1. you could more likely wait on the retain, as it may take a few days for cortisol levels to rise.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I agree with Easy. Start the PCS immediately and as for the Retain I'm starting mine a week into PCT. I'm so burned out right now I can't remember why I just remember reading a thread where it was discussed as beneficial to wait 3-7 days to start taking a cort blocker.

donkeykong

Awards
Brolic I'm not starting this until middle of June because I'm in the middle of a cut currently. I want to be down to 12-14% body fat currenly I'm at 17-18% at 195lbs. Should be about 180lbs or so to reach 12-14% range because I'm cutting very slow to not lose so much muscle. Definately going to do a log thogh seeing as this is my first PS cycle. Just want to have all the preplanning out of the way and everything in hand before starting.

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
2 months preloading is massive overkill, and there really is no reason to double dose it while "on" Of course, Crowler will love you for it LOL! :) Hdrol is pretty mild. I do agree with using a SERM at the end though. It will help, although you probably can do without it. I'd dose it 40-30-20-10.
2 months cant hurt, but i wouldnt even do that..

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it's true about the size though I've done BP on patients so many times that I can just gauge by looking at their arms whether they need the adult or large adult cuff. I know the ones I use at work have a relative size margin printed on the cuff to give you idea when arm is too big |----------------| (not actual size...scaled down to fit ;) ) Sometimes I even get lazy and take the BP on their forearms haha.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I agree with Easy. Start the PCS immediately and as for the Retain I'm starting mine a week into PCT. I'm so burned out right now I can't remember why I just remember reading a thread where it was discussed as beneficial to wait 3-7 days to start taking a cort blocker.
Read the same post and that is what I did...waited 5 days on the Retain 2 before dose...

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Brolic I'm not starting this until middle of June because I'm in the middle of a cut currently. I want to be down to 12-14% body fat currenly I'm at 17-18% at 195lbs. Should be about 180lbs or so to reach 12-14% range because I'm cutting very slow to not lose so much muscle. Definately going to do a log thogh seeing as this is my first PS cycle. Just want to have all the preplanning out of the way and everything in hand before starting.
Smart man! Just so you know I'm proud of you! ;)

donkeykong

Awards
Thanks Maynehood! I see a countless number of posts that have no preplanning to them. I just dont want to be another victim of wacked out hormones because I wasnt patient.

ValorOfOne

ValorOfOne

Awards
I'm running Hdrol/Orastan-A right now.

I plan to go 50/75/75/100/100 on Hdrol
And.. 100/150/150/200/250(Maybe)..

But I weight 230 LBS, 12% BF 6'4 IN. So, I think the dosing needs to be a bit higher, or at least that is my excuse.

donkeykong

Awards
More ideas for a naty test booster anyone? Also when should I does the Tamox?

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Man this threads so old I didn't know you were the thread starter.I was thinking this guy needs to start his own thread instead of asking at the end of an old thread!I'm going to use drive as my test booster after m-drol.PCT always starts the day after cycle.Tamox is nolva right?If so I would do a low dose.I'm going to use 20/20/10 after three weeks of m-drol.20 is what docs reccomend to women with breast cancer.Their are a few others who like to do low doses too and think the traditional 40/40/20/20 is overkill.Also,some say nolva isn't needed after halodrol.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Your PCT looks solid. If you're worried, it doesn't hurt to pre-load support supps for any finite amount of time. Some guys take Cycle Support or Life Support year around.

I only went to about 3-5g of taurine...I'll have to keep that in mind. I didn't know that about the bp machines, but it definitely makes my readings on those make a little more sense.
Not that it even matters too terribly much, but when dosing the Hdrol (50mg), should one take a cap in the morning, then another say 8hrs later or preworkout?

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not that it even matters too terribly much, but when dosing the Hdrol (50mg), should one take a cap in the morning, then another say 8hrs later or preworkout?
It wouldn't hurt but halodriol converts to oral turinabol(spell check)OT has a half life of like 16 hrs so........The original halodrol 50 was one pill once a day.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jim2509 Anabolics 36
clevelandsae Anabolics 3
Anabolics 6
Cycle Logs 2
Cycle Logs 0