Decabolen

phul187

Awards
I started a cycle of Decabolen because a friend suggested it to me and like an idiot I trusted him. I have been on it for nine days, and for the first seven I only took one a day. I am 25 yrs old, 5'8 165 lbs. and work out regularly but was looking for a boost. Unfortunately I work two jobs and go to college part time. So if I am not working or doing homework I am eating or training. While on the Decabolen I was consuming 4000 calories and 100 grams isolate protein and around 100 grams (minimum) whole food protien. I was taking 1200 mg of milk thistle and 550 gm of Hawthorn berry. Like I said I trusted a friends advice and my only PCT was going to be formadrol extreme from LG sciences. I have heard nothing good from 3 methyls so I am dropping it cold turkey right now. The stuff works, gained 6lbs. and felt like an animal, but not worth it! Just thought Id say thanks to all you guys on here for your info, and maybe somebody will read my testomony and wise up. Im gonna lay low on supps for a while and go natural, and come back when Ive done my research and am ready.

FLfinest81

Awards
Have you had any bad side effects??? I mean is there a "sterioid" out there completely safe without sides???

phul187

Awards
I didn't even get halfway through my cycle, I didn't notice any sides in that time. As for sides from steroids, someone more qualified than me would have to answer that question.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Hey man are you scared or something? you sound like you were doing everything right. you should have kept it up.