Who wants some candy??

What is your take?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Im no guru, i havent been around for a long time and hell i've never run a ph/ps or real gear.

But WHY, day after day after day both here on AM and BB do these teenagers get the idea that ppl are eating Havoc like its candy?!?!

The following list is a copy and paste of what a 15 year old was asking about taking

Jungle Warfare
Hyperdrol x2
X-factor
Activate Extreme
Anabolic Pump
Anabolioc Halo
SizeOn
Cell Tech
Havoc

What is your take?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Im no guru, i havent been around for a long time and hell i've never run a ph/ps or real gear.

But WHY, day after day after day both here on AM and BB do these teenagers get the idea that ppl are eating Havoc like its candy?!?!

The following list is a copy and paste of what a 15 year old was asking about taking

Jungle Warfare
Hyperdrol x2
X-factor
Activate Extreme
Anabolic Pump
Anabolioc Halo
SizeOn
Cell Tech
Havoc

What is your take?

Not for a 15 year old and the JW has a small dose of DMT so ahvoc and JW should def be out of the picture

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Jungle Warfare
Hyperdrol x2
X-factor
Activate Extreme
Anabolic Pump
Anabolioc Halo
SizeOn
Cell Tech
Havoc

What is your take?
What the Fcuk are you talking about NOS?? It is candy, isn't it??

Fcuk those dumb dipsh!ts bro, you can't save everyone!! It says right on the fcuking bottle not to take if your under 21, so let the little dumb@sses deal with it!!! I cannot tell you how many PM's I've got on here with 16-18yr olds asking about stacking ph's that already have 2-3 different designers in them! At first I'd try to enlighten them, now I don't even return their PM's!!
Fcuk'em, I learned the little I know by doing research, they can do the same!!! When I was that age the Internet didn't even exist, so there's no justifiable excuse for ignorance. Plus teens know everything already, you remember being a kid.:lol:

Motox

Awards
  • Established
if you think about it makes sense to trash your hpta and liver for four weeks of strength and size which you will not keep and then not gain after that, duh! its all clear to me now....................retards, I say let natural selection work it out!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
lol Darwin's Theory works hahahha nice! Although im not a fan of Social Darwinism....

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh I'm a surgeon alright!

Agreed. They'll live and they'll learn. Too bad i'm not a gyno reduction surgeon, i'd be making thousdandsssssss of the little bastardos! $$$ :)
I tell you what bro, we'll round up some of these "kids" with gyno. Bring them over to my house (I mean office) you hold em down and I'll cut off or out anything that doesn't look right to us and all for a discounted price!! I'll cut em some slack on my charges, seeing as how I have no access to anesthesia so they'll have to bare though it on a high dose of Jack D.:thumbsup:

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like an awesome plan! We can call it Dr. Schism and Dr. Bass's Cheap A$$ Gyno Reduction Clinic, LOL. It'll be some real HOSTEL type shiz, haha.
Haha, Fcuk ya. I like it!! I guess I'll have to go troll around in the teen form to find some victims, I mean "clients"......:saw:

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Not for a 15 year old and the JW has a small dose of DMT so ahvoc and JW should def be out of the picture
I think it actually turned to be 6-dehydromethyltestosterone in JW, I don't remember exactly, but it wasn't DMT.

OK, back to topic.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Mass is right.

PA named it 6-DMT, standing for 6-dehydromethyltestosterone. Not to be confused with desoxymethyltestosterone, which is what people are usually referring to when they say DMT.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Mass is right.

PA named it 6-DMT, standing for 6-dehydromethyltestosterone. Not to be confused with desoxymethyltestosterone, which is what people are usually referring to when they say DMT.
lol thats what i meant...

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established

Jungle Warfare
Hyperdrol x2
X-factor
Activate Extreme
Anabolic Pump
Anabolioc Halo
SizeOn
Cell Tech
Havoc

What is your take?
he's 15. he shouldn't be taking any single products on that list. maybe sizeon but thats about it. kids at that age dont want to here about the importance of diet and sleep etc. not all of them have their heads screwed on like young roidragex10.

Interlocutor

Awards
But WHY, day after day after day both here on AM and BB do these teenagers get the idea that ppl are eating Havoc like its candy?
if 50% of all threads here and on bb are about PHs, how can the average teen avoid the impression it must be somehow OK to do it, simply because everyone seems to do it?

if you check out WCC on bb.com, you have a 17 (now 18) year old giving advice on roids... what example does this set?

my general policy is not to respond to PMs or threads by <21.

there should be a section "underage morons" and any thread related to underage use of AAS should be moved there, IMHO. or somesuch. especially if you check out how often you see the pattern of repeatedly posting the same question over and over agin until some retard provides the answer the kid wanted to hear in the first place (like "it's ok if done responsibly" or somesuch nonsense).

T.I.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established

Jungle Warfare
Hyperdrol x2
X-factor
Activate Extreme
Anabolic Pump
Anabolioc Halo
SizeOn
Cell Tech
Havoc

What is your take?
I don't know, I think that stack is supid for anyone, not just a 15 yo. People get the idea that the more supps the better, I don't know. But before I get too hard on them, I gotta remember what I was like in my teens. I did some STUPID sh!t, even my first cycle in my early 20's I jumped on Andro with wreckless abandon, just because some guys at the gym were taking it, and I had a hard time putting on size because my diet and training weren't on point. So yeah its unfortunate, and thank God I didn't use steroids before I hit puberty. Sometimes I look back, and wonder how I made it this far with some of the crazy things I did when I was younger. Damn, I grew up a LOT in the past 5 years, when I realized that this is my life, this is NOT a dress rehersal. I've got to do the best I can to take care of myself, and try not to abuse my body to such a degree that it no longer functions. Al we can do it try to educate these kids, and if they still choose to make the wrong decision, they'll have to learn their own lesson.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So the thread responses show several distinct trends.

1.Those who tried to help but are now burnt out & pissed off.
2. Those who care, want to help (haven't gotten pissed off yet.)
3. Those who don't care, same as group 1.

Society will always have abuser's. However, using alchohol as an example, many lives are saved by intervention and edjucation from groups like MADD which have shown a decrease in negative events. But every now and then you can find the drunk underage kid (15yr) on the news for DWI or worse crashing up the family car / hitting someone. Back to point, formal edjucation on supplements will work in the right fourm (and definetly not an on-line one) to help reduce youngsters from permanently causing harm to themselves. The body can recover from a hangover without life long consequences. The stickies on the AM and BB websites are great but teaching needs to be done in a classroom.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you left out a choice on the poll for me

"Spend the time to try and get them to understand that they have more hormones running thru them right now than they need, and try to help them use it wisely"

joub

joub

Awards
I would think that kids smart enough to go on the internet and research anabolics would have the understanding to stray away from PH/Steroid usage till the appropriate age but apparently thats not the case. Nonetheless I don't really frown upon it too much because I can remember as far back as 7 years ago when I was sophomore in high school that NUMEROUS kids were eating dbol and thinking nothing of it.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would think that kids smart enough to go on the internet and research anabolics would have the understanding to stray away from PH/Steroid usage till the appropriate age but apparently thats not the case.
well, a lot aren't really researching it as much as asking "is it ok if I stack my d-bol with Celltech"

harlan100

harlan100

Awards
Its just stupid, they this its cool and they will be huge and ripped, but the only thing they will get is a nice heart attack or stroke or even death

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What the Fcuk are you talking about NOS?? It is candy, isn't it??

Fcuk those dumb dipsh!ts bro, you can't save everyone!! It says right on the fcuking bottle not to take if your under 21, so let the little dumb@sses deal with it!!! I cannot tell you how many PM's I've got on here with 16-18yr olds asking about stacking ph's that already have 2-3 different designers in them! At first I'd try to enlighten them, now I don't even return their PM's!!
Fcuk'em, I learned the little I know by doing research, they can do the same!!! When I was that age the Internet didn't even exist, so there's no justifiable excuse for ignorance. Plus teens know everything already, you remember being a kid.:lol:

we can always count on Schism for some good'ol cursing...you tell em bro!:rant:

I think this is a symptom of our societies desire for a pill to fix anything! I'm fat, and I'm lazy...isn't there a pill to get me in shape/make me lose weight?

It doesn't help that the sales people at supplement shops sell this stuff in that manner (fat burners/thermos, PH's, etc). I nearly went balistic when I was at a supp shop and a woman came in and asked for a pill to make her lose weight...the guy handed her hydroxycut, rang her up and she left without another word from him. Same thing goes for the supp shops that tell these kids to take PH/PS's.

I agree that these kids are out of place, but I think it's our responsibility to give them propper guidance and to bash them about their decision to fcuk up their endocrine system/liver and turn their nuts into raisins until they get the picture:rasp:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i walked into a local supp shop this time last year and ask for a good muscle gainer....and he handed me "testabolan" or something like that....which i now know was superdrol. But i took i for one day and didnt take it after that

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What??????

Its just stupid, they this its cool and they will be huge and ripped, but the only thing they will get is a nice heart attack or stroke or even death
That's a little extreme dude...I've never heard of anyone having a heart attack or stroke from ph's, especially a teen.
Adults are more prone to these than kids by a nearly immeasurable amount anyways! The problem with kids/teens taking these drugs lies more along the lines of hormonal imbalances and stunted growth plates, not death or stroke!

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's a little extreme dude...I've never heard of anyone having a heart attack or stroke from ph's, especially a teen.
Adults are more prone to these than kids by a nearly immeasurable amount anyways! The problem with kids/teens taking these drugs lies more along the lines of hormonal imbalances and stunted growth plates, not death or stroke!
Have we resorted to scare tactic's already

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
we can always count on Schism for some good'ol cursing...you tell em bro!:rant:

I think this is a symptom of our societies desire for a pill to fix anything! I'm fat, and I'm lazy...isn't there a pill to get me in shape/make me lose weight?

It doesn't help that the sales people at supplement shops sell this stuff in that manner (fat burners/themos, PH's, etc). I nearly went balistic when I was at a supp shop and a woman came in and asked for a pill to make her lose weight...the guy handed her hydroxycut, rang her up and she left without another word from him. Same thing goes for the supp shops that tell these kids to take PH/PS's.

I agree that these kids are out of place, but I think it's our responsibility to give them propper guidance and to bash them about their decision to fcuk up their endocrine system/liver and turn their nuts into raisins until they get the picture:rasp:
I couldn't agree more! Some of these jack@sses that work at supp stores giving out "free" bodybuilding/supplementation advise should be held accountable for the damage they may be inadvertently reinforcing with their stupidity!!
I mean go into any store and ask one of the fags that works there to tell you what the best fat-burner/muscle builder is there, bet he'll have an instant suggestion for one of their most expensive supps!! Then ask him HOW IT WORKS?? Watch as he/she flips over the box/tub and starts reading the sales pitch off the product. O'...well....it works by thermogenicaly pulverizing your muscle cells into an anabolic feeding frenzy and forcing your body into a cryo anabolic state of shock or whatever the fcuk!! If that happens turn around and walk your confused happy @ss right the fcuk out the door.
Don't get me wrong 1 out of 50 times you might run into a educated guy that can point you in the right direction but if your a dumb@ss yourself you wont know the difference between the jack@ss and the educated guy!! So your own knowledge is the only reasonable choice, and how do you get that?? By reading and asking questions somewere where you can get answers. Thanks AM!!

harlan100

harlan100

Awards
Well you gotta love these kids who claim they can bench 400lbs and can squat 525 :rofl:

Goat

Awards

Jungle Warfare
Hyperdrol x2
X-factor
Activate Extreme
Anabolic Pump
Anabolioc Halo
SizeOn
Cell Tech
Havoc

What is your take?
The Cell-Tech is a dead giveaway that this is a troll pullin' yer leg. In my former life as a troll on another board I used to casually mention that I was having my little sister rub my transdermal homebrew M1T on my back and chest. :rofl: Good times.

Goat

Awards
Well you gotta love these kids who claim they can bench 400lbs and can squat 525 :rofl:
Christ I saw this tall skinny guy at the gym this week, no definition AT ALL, I could not even make out a tricep from a bicep, just straight arms and a FLAT chest and no shoulders.

He was benching 315 for reps, at least 6-8. I was blown away. If this guy had even told me he could bench 225 I would have laughed in his face. Makes me wonder about people.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
i dont care what they do!
it doesn't matter what some one with experience tells them, they just want some one to tell them its ok.
they are going to take or do what ever it is they are asking about no matter what. if you tell them yes, thats ok then then it just makes them feel better about it. if you say no, then they say F@#$ them im not to young and im doin it anyway!
but like i said i dont care what they do to there body, just hate seeing the boards filled with the same questions from the same stupid kids.
and the only other thing i care about is if enough of the kids mess themselves up using these compounds irresponsibly then the gov could make it even harder to get your hands on them and screw things up for the rest of us!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Christ I saw this tall skinny guy at the gym this week, no definition AT ALL, I could not even make out a tricep from a bicep, just straight arms and a FLAT chest and no shoulders.

He was benching 315 for reps, at least 6-8. I was blown away. If this guy had even told me he could bench 225 I would have laughed in his face. Makes me wonder about people.
I saw pictures of some of the national high school powerlifting champions, and what some of them put up, and its unbelievable

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
I saw pictures of some of the national high school powerlifting champions, and what some of them put up, and its unbelievable
there's a school famous in the staes for powerlifting. cant remember the name but i found them on youtube. 16-17yr old kids benching and squating in the 400's and deadlifting over 500. crazy mofos.

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
there's a school famous in the staes for powerlifting. cant remember the name but i found them on youtube. 16-17yr old kids benching and squating in the 400's and deadlifting over 500. crazy mofos.
When I was in high school my buddy (not small) put up the school bench record, still stands today!! 425lbs at 17yrs old, nobody fcuked with this dude haha...

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
these should be illegal to buy till your 21, like alcohol

neverstop

Awards
  • Established

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

the only problem is that it wouldn't matter. Its not like I had a hard time getting alchohol when I was in high school either. or pot, lsd, whatever.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. They'll live and they'll learn. Too bad i'm not a gyno reduction surgeon, i'd be making thousdandsssssss of the little bastardos! $$$ :)
At that age they would already have pubertal gyno...rock on lumpy boobies :head:

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
the only problem is that it wouldn't matter. Its not like I had a hard time getting alchohol when I was in high school either. or pot, lsd, whatever.
Exactly...and with the gov't basically not wanting anyone taking these kinds of supplements (so it seems) they will just be banning it for all...21+ or not...deja vu anyone?