Super Dummy Down Epi Pulse Question

jwdolaniii

Awards
Hey guys - I have read thread after thread and seem to be getting more and more confused with all the different opinions. I am starting a 4-6 Epi pulse taking M-W-F on lifting days. I want to keep things as simple as possible so could I just take AI Cycle Support while pulsing and take AI Post Cycle Support after cycle? I know PCT is not necessary for pulsing but figured it wouldn't hurt.

OR

Take MassFx & Hyper X on off days and continue after Epi pulse is over to regulate natural hormone production?

I appreciate any feedback or help.

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys - I have read thread after thread and seem to be getting more and more confused with all the different opinions. I am starting a 4-6 Epi pulse taking M-W-F on lifting days. I want to keep things as simple as possible so could I just take AI Cycle Support while pulsing and take AI Post Cycle Support after cycle? I know post cycle therapy is not necessary for pulsing but figured it wouldn't hurt.

OR

Take MassFx & Hyper X on off days and continue after Epi pulse is over to regulate natural hormone production?

I appreciate any feedback or help.
Really both of those are pretty good options for an Epi pulse. So it's up to you. Personally I would go with the Mfx/Hdx2, using only Hdx2 on non-workout days at 2 caps before bed time and save the Mfx for after your cycle.:thumbsup:

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No brob, for an epi pulse to see decent gains (depending on your goals) 6 weeks is IMO a good time frame. 4 weeks would really be cheating yourself out of some gains.