M- Drol questions

Somecutty87

Awards
Running my first cycle of M-drol, Competitive Edge Labs product, and this is how I have it planned based on research, I am interested in your feedback on any areas based on your knowledge and experience.
Thanks in advance.

Pre-Cycle Supplement Loading, 1 week prior, ed=each day

1000mg milk thistle ed
1200 mg Red Yeast Rice ed
60 mg of Coq10 ed
Multivitamin ed

Weeks 1 - 3 M-drol Cycle w/ supplement stack:
Week 1 - 10 mg of M - Drol (split dosage ev. 12hrs) + supp stack*

Week 2- 20 mg of M-Drol + supp stack*
Week 3 -25 mg of M-Drol + supp stack*

Weeks 4 - 6 PCT - should I get on the PCT before the m-drol cylcle ends? start nolva on - week 3 ?
Week 4- Nolvadex (real stuff) 60mg + supp stack
Week 5-Nolvadex 60mg + supp stack
Week 6-Nolvadex 40mg + supp stack

Any suggestions for supps to add on the PCT to ensure its effectiveness - ?
Test boost supp?
Dosage recommendations as I weigh 185lbs and 22 years old.

Diet plan should be pretty solid 350- 400 g of protein & 400-450 Carbs. 30g of fat, 2 gallons of water per day.

Any suggestions for stacking a fat burner or supplement to reduce body fat with this supp??

In addition, I was considering Waximaze to pull out unwanted water during the cycle??
--

Thanks for your time

MrDiode

MrDiode

Awards
Running my first cycle of M-drol, Competitive Edge Labs product, and this is how I have it planned based on research, I am interested in your feedback on any areas based on your knowledge and experience.
Thanks in advance.
Planning? Research? I am shocked! Shocked I tell you!

Pre-Cycle Supplement Loading, 1 week prior, ed=each day

1000mg milk thistle ed
1200 mg Red Yeast Rice ed
60 mg of Coq10 ed
Multivitamin ed
You'd save money purchasing Cycle Support. It really is an all0inclusive package of protection. It sucks the price is back to MSRP on NP, but you can find it around for less. If you've never done any PH before, introduce the Cycle Support two weeks prior to beginning.

Weeks 1 - 3 M-drol Cycle w/ supplement stack:
Week 1 - 10 mg of M - Drol (split dosage ev. 12hrs) + supp stack*
What do you mean by split every 12 hours? If you mean 10mg of M-Drol every 12 hours.. then you're running 20mg/day, not 10. You can't really split the cap up precisely if you meant taking 5g/12hr.. so I'd like to know where you're going with this. Always introduce it at 10mg for a minimum of four days to see how your body reacts.[/quote]

Week 2- 20 mg of M-Drol + supp stack*
Week 3 -25 mg of M-Drol + supp stack*
Again, 25mg? M-Drol comes in 10mg gelcaps. You're going to have a very difficult time dividing it up evenly. Furthermore, if you're a first-time user, I really don't see you bumping it up past 20mg. From everything I've seen, going past 20 is overkill and a quick way to shut down any gains you've made from the lethargy, dry joints, and back pumps alone.

Weeks 4 - 6 post cycle therapy - should I get on the PCT before the m-drol cylcle ends? start nolva on - week 3 ?
Week 4- Nolvadex (real stuff) 60mg + supp stack
Week 5-Nolvadex 60mg + supp stack
Week 6-Nolvadex 40mg + supp stack
Start PCT early if you experience signs of shutdown towards the end of your 3rd week. These include overall flu-like systems, total loss of libido, extreme lethargy, and just a general fog hanging over you. Otherwise, your PCT looks decent.. though I prefer Toremifene to Nolva by a hundred and eleven billion percent ;)

Any suggestions for supps to add on the PCT to ensure its effectiveness - ?
Test boost supp?
You should be fine with what you have. If anything, add about 1-2mg of Taurine daily to your cycle and drink LOTS of water. The pumps will get you if you don't. Shouldn't need any kind of test boost.

Dosage recommendations as I weigh 185lbs and 22 years old.
10/20/20

Diet plan should be pretty solid 350- 400 g of protein & 400-450 Carbs. 30g of fat, 2 gallons of water per day.
This all looks great, but why didn't you include caloric intake? You're going to NEED to be well above maintenence in all likelihood - Superdrol is well-known for causing shutdown if you don't get enough. You should probably be looking around 3000 at a minimum if you're going heavy and hard while on this cycle.

Any suggestions for stacking a fat burner or supplement to reduce body fat with this supp??
I wouldn't risk it. Superdrol is harsh enough as it is, introducing additional supplements have tended to exacerbate the side effects. You can cut up after the bulk, it's the natural order of things ;)

In addition, I was considering Waximaze to pull out unwanted water during the cycle??
There isn't very much "bloat" on SD, all things considered. You'll probably only lose 2.5-5lb of the typical 15lb you put on. Given that the cycle is so short, there's plenty of time for you to cut up and not risk causing unnecessary damage to your body via other supplements.
--

Thanks for your time
No, thank YOU for posting an intelligent plan.

MrDiamondBack

MrDiamondBack

Awards
m-drol & PCT

:good: Evening All,

Would love to hear input,
175lbs, 24yrs, 5+yr training, Diet & Routine clean but supplements in need of clarification.

Weeks 1+2 Pre-Cycle Load

1 Cycle Support -1 serving
2 Multi-vitamin -1 serving
3 Liver Longer - 1 serving is this a good idea or over kill since Cycle support is being used ???

Weeks 3+4+5 M-Drol Cycle

Week 3 - M-drol 10mg + Supplements listed above
Week 4- M-drol 20mg + Supplements above
Week 5- M-drol 20mg + Supplements above

Weeks 6+7+8+9 PCT

Wk6: 40,40,40,20,20,20,20 + Supplements listed above
Wk7: 20mg everyday + Supplements listed above
Wk8: 10mg everyday + Supplements listed above
Wk9: 10mg everyday + Supplements listed above

Questions :
1. Should - An "anti-cortisol" supplement be added, ex.) Retain 2 or 11 oxo ?
2. Will Nolvadex alone - help bring back Natural Test. levels? Which is most preferred Nolva or Torem and why? Any links to places to buy that ones used in the past? I've read thread info on each but still unsure.
3. Should "Liver Longer" be used in conjunction with Cycle Support or does it do the same - which is preferred?
4. Is Zinc or Taurine needed ? if so why?

THANK YOU

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Questions :
1. Should - An "anti-cortisol" supplement be added, ex.) Retain 2 or 11 oxo ?
2. Will Nolvadex alone - help bring back Natural Test. levels? Which is most preferred Nolva or Torem and why? Any links to places to buy that ones used in the past? I've read thread info on each but still unsure.
3. Should "Liver Longer" be used in conjunction with Cycle Support or does it do the same - which is preferred?
4. Is Zinc or Taurine needed ? if so why?
THANK YOU
1) NOT 11-OXO. It is a steroid, and suppressive too so its a no go for PCT. you can use retain 2, or high dose phosphatylserine (800-1000mg of active a day).

2) probably, its a tossup between the 2 really. you can add a natural test booster too like diesel test hardcore, activate xtreme, t-force, etc. It doesn't hurt to add the herbal booster.

3) no, its a waste on top of cycle support, and cycle support also helps in other areas - prostate, blood pressure, cholesterol, etc. theres a 5% off coupon in my signature for it too.

4) Zinc is handy just because most people are deficient, and it helps with test production. Taurine helps back pumps which may or may not be a problem for you at 20mg of superdrol. You will likely need somewhere from 4-10g of taurine a day to get rid of them if you have them, and extra potassium doesn't hurt either.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
...and if you guys don't have your Cycle Support yet you should check either my or Easy's sig for a coupon code that will save you money on all Anabolic Innovations products at Nutraplanet :thumbsup:

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I'd run Nolva at 40/30/20/10 since it's half life is 6 days. This keeps good blood serum levels while more gently tapering off plus you won't need to use as much. And to the point above I'd never use more than 40mg of Nolva / day some think even that's too much. Remember more doesn't always mean better sometimes dosing too high may put you on the road for some gyno (rebound). For CS I started using it for 2 weeks prior to ON, will use it throughout ON, and for a couple weeks after too. Retain2 is a great cortisol reducer IMO with a good combination of cort killers (relora, 7-keto, & 17b-triol).

MrDiamondBack

MrDiamondBack

Awards
thanks guys for your input !

I really appreciate you taking the time to reply.