What's you r favorite .. high

B

buyb12

Awards
  • Established
what's your favortie high calorie snack while on cycle ..I'm having a hard time keeping the calories up...

Last edited:
W

wikked1

Awards
Can't say about being an "ON CYCLE" food BUT ICE CREAM by the quart...Ben & Jerry's.....lot's of fat lot of calories

A good for you one I like lately is those New Protein Plus Bars by Met-Rx.....330 cals and 34g protein....pretty tasty and a BIG change from the OLD nasty bars they used to make......chalky foul tasting YUCK !

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Burrito's, enchilada's, taco's, senor........

Oh, and spaghetti and meatballs, fried zucchini, lasagna.....MAMAMIA!! :D

W

wikked1

Awards

Yeah and ALL italian foods in general!!!
DAMN it get me outta this thread I'm FAMISHED now!

T

Test21

Awards
Its not a snack but what about a weight gainer. I use n-large and mammoth 2500. There good for bulking.

B

BMZ

Awards

yeah bump to that...all italian and mexican food and ice cream ....love it...!!!
:D

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
99 cent doulble cheeseburger from mcdonals 430 cals 25g protein

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
DOH!! I just made my roomate go and get me an enchilada from the local taco stand!

--I got to get out of this place, if it's the last thing I ever dooooo......:D

B

broker_mike

Awards
it's marijuana ... oh... you mean FOOD. um, salad with olive oil & vinegar & mondo feta cheese.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Double Whopper value meal, super sized: over 1000 Cals and some serious protein. So, the rest of the nutritional profile sucks but the taste is one of a kind ;)

D

db682

Awards
  • Established
If health isnt a question then Id have to say Hooters Appitizer basket (Mozz. cheese sticks, Chicken tenders, Potato skins, and a couple of wings) and about a dozen super hot wings.

And the atmosphere has Buger king and Taco bell beat by far, Chemo and you taco munchers.:D

db

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Country fried steak tv dinner, I think by Banquet. They taste good and one of them is over 1000 cals. Can't beat that for 1.99:D Later J

N

NE1

Since Money is an issue, my snacks gotta be cheap!

Martha White muffin mix--chocolate with a scoop or two of protein added...99 cents will make 6-7 of em. They are quick and easy to make as well.

Beef jerky...just protein, but a little expensive. Pretty easy to make your own 1lb+ for $3-$4.

Peanuts...I love honey roasted peanuts. One cup is almost 700 calories, and a cup isnt much.

Tuna and crackers, lots of crackers, yuck..but the protein/pice is good.
Peanut butter and ritz crackers.

And my favorite...breyers yogurt 50 cents, variety, 240 cals/9g protein/46g carbs/2g fat...and most importantly...50cents.

C

canadaguy

Awards
I'll give a big bump to McD's fries and bacon....... make some chicken and bacon burgers for lunch with a side of cottage cheese and scrambled eggs and you're set.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Man, is this a thread about best food to benefit a bulking diet or a thread stating the most temptation filled food known to man?? ;)
What i eat most: oatmeal
What i would eat most if health wasnt a concern: double 'anyburger" at BK, MickyD's. Toss in a cinnabon in there too.....
Sage

B

buyb12

Awards
  • Established
THis thread got way off track glad you all had a good time Gotta go eat......

Last edited:
M

MDK

Awards
Now I am confused. I am 2 weeks into my first cycle and I have been eating 5 or 6 times per day. However, I am eating clean. High protein, low carbs. I want to get bigger, but I want to avoid the gut. Am I wasting my cycle by not eating as outlined in the above postings?

MDK

C

canadaguy

Awards
Now I am confused. I am 2 weeks into my first cycle and I have been eating 5 or 6 times per day. However, I am eating clean. High protein, low carbs. I want to get bigger, but I want to avoid the gut. Am I wasting my cycle by not eating as outlined in the above postings?

MDK
Carbs play a very important role in gaining muscle mass....don't neglect the carbs;)

B

b-boy

Awards
yum yum

smuckers natural peanut-butter.... a jar a day!

per serving  total fat = 16g......  sat.fat = 2g......  total carbs = 7g.....  2 fiber, 2 sugar...     protein = 7g             calories per serving 200 with 14 servings per jar = 2800 calories....yum yum yum

T

T-Bar

Awards
Fajitas. That's all I eat now. I cut lean steak and chicken into strips, then I put the strips into a bowl with a few teaspoons of oil and a packet of fajita seasoning and toss. Then all you do is grill the meat, heat up some corn tortillas and eat with salsa. If you can't make that you're fuckin' retarded, and it's pretty cheap/healthy/tasty too!!!

S

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
I just got a 12pk of thick,lean, fresh ground beef patties from Sams for $10. I individually wrapped them, so I make one cheese burger a day along with my other meals. Canned ravioli also makes a good snack, lots of cals med amount of protein. Fast food I'll have to go with Mc D's double cheese burgers, or spicy chichen sandwich. Jack-n-the box jumbo jack. Wendys 1/4 Tx double or 5pc nugget, cup of chili. Or just go to Churches and get 10pc of chicken for $5.