Pplex Tren Epi

Fantastik

Fantastik

Awards
What yall think... planning on running this...anyone seen anything similar?

pplex 30/30/30/45
tren 60/60/60/60
epi Pulsed 3 days a week at 30 mg....

should be fun eh? ran tren/epi before liked the gains, ran pplex loved the gains.....pct lined up nolva on hand, have x lean blue up zma all the essentials....:clean:

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
looks good. watch ur BP from the PP/tren tho that could get a little intense.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Personally i wouldn't go as high as 45mg on PP because that is when i saw problems with gyno and 75 mg of methyl isnt really reccomended. As you may run into some harsh side effects but, its up to you. Also, I would think you would dose the tren in 90-120mg range. Other than what i already said this looks like it will produce some very nasty strength gains. So if you intend on running it log it. Oh what are you current stats?

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
bro dont increase the tren u got 2 other compounds stacked with this.

Fantastik

Fantastik

Awards
Personally i would go as high as 45mg on PP because that is when i saw problems with gyno and 75 mg of methyl isnt really reccomended. As you may run into some harsh side effects but, its up to you.Also, I would think you would dose the tren in 90-120mg range. Other than what i already said this looks like it will produce some very nasty strength gains. So if you intend on running it log it. Oh what are you current stats?
as of right now i am 6'2 210 dont know about body fat...
heres a link to a pic if that helps... http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b40/dirty12887/IMGA0033.jpg

Fantastik

Fantastik

Awards
bro dont increase the tren u got 2 other compounds stacked with this.
yea thats why i kept it at 60mg, but maybe ill just see how i feel maybe taper up to 90 last two weeks...dont wanna over do it...

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
ur lookin around 13-14%. u look good man this cycle should bring about some nice lean gains for u. and yea tren past 60 will start to give heavy sides like BP increases and headaches and such. i know im always preaching about BP but thats a side most ppl tend to overlook.

Fantastik

Fantastik

Awards
ur lookin around 13-14%. u look good man this cycle should bring about some nice lean gains for u. and yea tren past 60 will start to give heavy sides like BP increases and headaches and such. i know im always preaching about BP but thats a side most ppl tend to overlook.
thanks man, yea i cant wait to start this, its like christmas when i was little......haha but yea ill log it, don't think i am gunna start til mid march tho...make sure i got everything lined up...

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
tru tru good luck man let me know how it works for u. i was thinking of doing phera/epi stacked to jumpstart my next inj cycle i wana know how they work togeather. tren i try to avoid last time i used it i had bad luck. tren ace gave me like nightsweats and SICK DEMENTED dreams that made me question my own sanity,

Fantastik

Fantastik

Awards
tru tru good luck man let me know how it works for u. i was thinking of doing phera/epi stacked to jumpstart my next inj cycle i wana know how they work togeather. tren i try to avoid last time i used it i had bad luck. tren ace gave me like nightsweats and SICK DEMENTED dreams that made me question my own sanity,
haha yea tren haunts your dreams maybe ill watch a happy love story before i go to sleep everynight...lol