Going pee while on cycle (night time) - AnabolicMinds.com

Going pee while on cycle (night time)

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Answers

Going pee while on cycle (night time)

Question for you guys... I've noticed while on cycle I wake up during the night to take a leak 2-3 times every night... No matter if I'm on SD,PP, 1-AD or any other one of them... Is this normal?... After a week on PCT it stops... Maybe get up once during the night.

2. Banned
    Answers

It could be diueretic effects,but you said it happens with all?Do you pee like normal once you go or do you go just a litlle,and if so is it "dirty."I think when you have urges but don't go much you have "dirty"kidneys,it will sometimes hurt too when you pee,and be as yellow as can be,or even orange.

3. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Mills View Post
    Question for you guys... I've noticed while on cycle I wake up during the night to take a leak 2-3 times every night... No matter if I'm on superdrol,PP, 1-AD or any other one of them... Is this normal?... After a week on post cycle therapy it stops... Maybe get up once during the night.
    It happens to me a good bit as well. I can usually hold my pee during the night, but not on cycle.

•   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pantera101 View Post
    It could be diueretic effects,but you said it happens with all?Do you pee like normal once you go or do you go just a litlle,and if so is it "dirty."I think when you have urges but don't go much you have "dirty"kidneys,it will sometimes hurt too when you pee,and be as yellow as can be,or even orange.
    Nope, it's normal every time I go... It's happen with SD, PP, Max LMG and Hemadrol... Now with 1-AD... I'm fine during the first two weeks, then I wake up every night 2-3 times. The worst part of it, I'm waking up with a bone... and you know how that is when your trying to take a leak.

5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    It happens to me a good bit as well. I can usually hold my pee during the night, but not on cycle.
    Thanks Slow-mun, I hope more chime in on this so I know it's not just me.... Another thing is... I don't drink beer while on cycle but I do when I'm not. I take a leak after every beer. Maybe I just have a small bladder or just week kidneys.

6. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Could it be a swollen prostate maybe?!

7. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tgass View Post
    Could it be a swollen prostate maybe?!

Bro I am sure that is exactly what it is! I would keep an eye on it. It certainly does not mean it is prostate cancer but it does mean your prostate is enlarged. That accounts for the middle of the night urination. It should resolve itself within a week of stopping your cycle (assuming it is an all oral cycle and no long esters) but you should get some Cycle Support or something like that in the mean time (or at least for next time). Keep an eye on it!

Mr.50
    Last edited by Mr.50; 02-26-2008 at 07:56 AM. Reason: slight change

8. Senior Member
    Answers

When you wake up in the middle of the night to pee just a little and you don't feel like you've really finished, then that would indicate a swollen prostate. Going like you would normally might indicate some prostate inflamation, but you wouldn't know without tests. That could easily be the result of a diuretic. I've had androgen related prostate enlargement with Diosterol(Dianabol/Winstrol)and that was very different than waking up a couple of times in the middle of the night to piss a normal stream.

9. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Answers

It is VITAL that you increase your water intake while on cycle.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

10. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Answers

When you wake up in the middle of the night to pee just a little and you don't feel like you've really finished, then that would indicate a swollen prostate. Going like you would normally might indicate some prostate inflamation, but you wouldn't know without tests. That could easily be the result of a diuretic. I've had androgen related prostate enlargement with Diosterol(Dianabol/Winstrol)and that was very different than waking up a couple of times in the middle of the night to piss.
    Well I agree with Slow-mun here. Usually if the volume of urine is low then it is really indicative of the problem being prostate related. If volume of urine is normal it could be just a diuretic effect but I have seen just as many times where it was still an enlarged prostate that was creating the sensation that the person had to pee whereas normally the person (especially since they are laying down and asleep) would not really notica the sensation of having to pee until much more urine was present.

Mr.50

11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Answers

When I go it's normal... Not slow or not coming to a finish, just a regular one... I do drink over a gal of water a day, so I think I'm getting enough.... One other problem I had was about two years ago while on a superdrol cycle... Twice I had a brownish color ejaculation (blood in my sperm)... I looked it up and it is normal... It's like getting a nose bleed but it's your prostate....I called my doc and he said the same thing... Just keep an eye on it.....My prostate, One thing I haven't had checked yet... I guess it's time, but I'll wait till my post cycle therapy is over.

12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Answers

Well I took the Prostate quiz and passed LOL.... But I think I'll still have it checked out.
    Quiz: http://www.4flomax.com/symptoms/auaQ...SEMWEB0506_001

13. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Mills View Post
    Well I took the Prostate quiz and passed LOL.... But I think I'll still have it checked out.
    Quiz: http://www.4flomax.com/symptoms/auaQ...SEMWEB0506_001
    I hope your doctor has small fingers. Seriously, I always get the doctor who has kielbasa's for fingers. I usually want to cry in the shower after a prostate exam.

14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Answers

I hope your doctor has small fingers. Seriously, I always get the doctor who has kielbasa's for fingers. I usually want to cry in the shower after a prostate exam.
    I don't care who you are... That there is damn funny..

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NIGHT time protein
    By rhynoflex in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 04-17-2008, 07:16 AM
  2. Night-Time Supplements: Who is using what and why?
    By Vitruvian in forum Supplements
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 02-06-2008, 11:22 AM
  3. Night Time Supplements?
    By PCTechman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-24-2007, 02:26 PM
  4. Night time meal??
    By BOHICA in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-29-2005, 10:20 PM
  5. Night Time Protein