Havoc and NOS

arizonanewbie

arizonanewbie

Awards
I am planning on starting a Havoc pulse and I was wondering if there is any reason not to stack it with NO Shotgun on workout days? I really like the pump and energy I get from Shotgun and I figure they'll work great together. But this is my first pulse of orals and I throw myself at the mercy of your great knowledge and experience.

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am planning on starting a Havoc pulse and I was wondering if there is any reason not to stack it with NO Shotgun on workout days? I really like the pump and energy I get from Shotgun and I figure they'll work great together. But this is my first pulse of orals and I throw myself at the mercy of your great knowledge and experience.
Arizonanewbie, That should be no problem at all, and if anything will probably help you out! I responded to this thread cause your name's aznewb and I've lived in AZ for most of my life. What part of AZ you live in?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You shouldn't need to use it on your pulsing days, but you may benefit nicely using it on off days and certainly throughout post cycle therapy. What does your pulse cycle look like. If you dose some of the havoc pre-workout you should get some nice pumps.

arizonanewbie

arizonanewbie

Awards
havoc pulse

I am planning on a 6 wk, 4xwk pulse. I work out on MWThF and I figure I'll dose pre and post on those days. I'll probably start with 10mg and go up to 30-40 depending on how it goes.

I am planning on a simple PCT of DHEA, Tribulus, Milk Thistle, and Saw Palmetto along with my regular ED course of Flaxseed Oil, multivitamins, and Green Tea extract.

I am hoping to put on about 7-8 pounds of lean muscle and I'll cut afterwards to deal with the fat.

How does that look for a newbie?

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am planning on a 6 wk, 4xwk pulse. I work out on MWThF and I figure I'll dose pre and post on those days. I'll probably start with 10mg and go up to 30-40 depending on how it goes.

I am planning on a simple post cycle therapy of DHEA, Tribulus, Milk Thistle, and Saw Palmetto along with my regular ED course of Flaxseed Oil, multivitamins, and Green Tea extract.

I am hoping to put on about 7-8 pounds of lean muscle and I'll cut afterwards to deal with the fat.

How does that look for a newbie?
Not bad, but IMO kind of a weak post cycle. Personally I don't think trib is worth a sh!t but to each his own. I would look into something more along the lines of Mfx, HDx2, GetDesiel HC, AXpct, ALRI restore AI pcs, ect. And throwing in some creatine/BCAA's is a good idea too. Yea I would scrap that pct and start over if I were you actually. You might be able to scrape by with it, but why risk it? There's alway the beloved SERM, WTF???

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you are dosing pre and post wo M, W, Th, F then you are not pulsing, you are running a bad full cycle, IMO.

arizonanewbie

arizonanewbie

Awards
whoops

I'm sorry, I meant I was planning on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday for workouts and doses. Is that better?

And, I don't have access to SERMs, so what would be a better PCT than what I've got planned? I need it to be on the cheap side, I'm a starving student.

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry, I meant I was planning on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday for workouts and doses. Is that better?

And, I don't have access to SERMs, so what would be a better post cycle therapy than what I've got planned? I need it to be on the cheap side, I'm a starving student.
Bro if you have access to a computer you have access to serm's, google "research chems" you'll find a ton. Note: they are only for your rat/mice experiments though. If you are paranoid still, one of the supps I listed above would be a drastic improvement from trib!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

And, I don't have access to SERMs, so what would be a better post cycle therapy than what I've got planned? I need it to be on the cheap side, I'm a starving student.
I wouldn't pulse anymore than 3 days a week. As dsade said, anymore is basically just a bad full cycle and suppression will be more evident. They idea here is to produce mild lean gains while minimizing shutdown and side effects. If you pulse havoc 3 days a week, you will give yourself a nice little hormonal boost while minimizing natural test suppression.

arizonanewbie

arizonanewbie

Awards
3 days a week

Dsade, thanks for that. I am trying to soak up as much info as I can and you guys are really helping. I don;t mind doing the research and putting in the time, it's just a matter of the proper sources.

Right now I lift 4 days a week. If I pulse Havoc 3 days a week should I still work out 4x or is 3x enough? If I'm pulsing 3 days a week do you think I should go a full 8 weeks or only 6?

I am looking for a boost to the gains I'm getting just on creatine and NO Shotgun and a high protein diet, but I really don't want to risk sides and shutdown. I'd rather err on the side of less results.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Dsade, thanks for that. I am trying to soak up as much info as I can and you guys are really helping. I don;t mind doing the research and putting in the time, it's just a matter of the proper sources.

Right now I lift 4 days a week. If I pulse Havoc 3 days a week should I still work out 4x or is 3x enough? If I'm pulsing 3 days a week do you think I should go a full 8 weeks or only 6?

I am looking for a boost to the gains I'm getting just on creatine and NO Shotgun and a high protein diet, but I really don't want to risk sides and shutdown. I'd rather err on the side of less results.
either run an 8 week pulse with a mild pct, or a 4 week straight with a full blown pct

arizonanewbie

arizonanewbie

Awards
ok

Thx. When you say "mild PCT" what do you have in mind? Crowler seems to think that PCS is enough, while others don't. What do you think?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Thx. When you say "mild post cycle therapy" what do you have in mind? Crowler seems to think that PCS is enough, while others don't. What do you think?
i think CROWLER is pretty correct. im personally going to do a 4 week straight cycle of Havoc and use cycle support, PCS, retain 2 and a low dose of Nolva 20/20/10/10 in my pct

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thx. When you say "mild post cycle therapy" what do you have in mind? Crowler seems to think that PCS is enough, while others don't. What do you think?
If you absolutely will not get a SERM then PCS and a corti blocker will have to do. Look at it this way dude PCS $40+, corti blocker 11-oxo,rebound xt ext. $30+ you will probably loose some of your gains, your cholesterol will be fcuked up, and it will take you longer to recover!
Nolva 100-10mgs pills $30 you'll keep your gains, you'll recover faster and your lipid profile will improve faster!! It's your body, do what you want.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You don't want to use 11-OXO post cycle, as it is suppressive.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
You don't want to use 11-OXO post cycle, as it is suppressive.
Shyt that is good to know...as that was my intention for PCT after next week but now looks like I'll sell it to my roommate and go with retain2! :)