Mass Tabs + Sos 250 stack

atmymercy41

Awards
Thoughts? I have already done a cycle of mass tabs and loved it. I'm on day 10 of my 2nd cycle about 7 months later and was wondering how 2 weeks of sos250 would sit after a month of mass tabs. Thanks

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Me neither,finish mass tabs do a month of post cycle therapy and then start sos 250 in two months.I'm jealous.Mass tabs were my first and i,as every other who actually used them,loved them.I tried to buy sos 250 off ebay but the guy refunded me.I can't bring myself to pay80-150 for a box of mass tabs,so prob will never see them again:(My first box was 30 after shipping,if i could do that again,i would buy 3 and run 2 cycles(with proper break in between) for 45 days each:)

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Me neither,finish mass tabs do a month of post cycle therapy and then start sos 250 in two months.I'm jealous.Mass tabs were my first and i,as every other who actually used them,loved them.I tried to buy sos 250 off ebay but the guy refunded me.I can't bring myself to pay80-150 for a box of mass tabs,so prob will never see them again:(My first box was 30 after shipping,if i could do that again,i would buy 3 and run 2 cycles(with proper break in between) for 45 days each:)
You can still get them cheaper if you look hard enough.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
really ? help us out then
I was reading how for a while some sites still had them cause they hadn't erased them yet or put sold out.They were saying to contact the site first to make sure.Or you see them on the advertisement,but when you go there,it says sold out.