Running stanozolol alone

stutra

Awards
hi guys

new on here. i've got stanozolol tabs and was planning on running it alone for 4 weeks to cut up a bit. but i've read tht its not a good idea to run it alone. this true? if i was to take it alone for 4 weeks what can i expect to happen? i have spoke to ppl at the gym bout it and they said i should be fine. iam going to be taking milk thistle for liver and kwai garlic tabs to keep cholesterol in check. cheers guys, would really appreciate it if someone could give me a hand.

Stu

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You can certainly make gains on oral Winstrol, 50-75mgs ED for 6 weeks.

However, this cycle is certainly not optimal, and you would make much better gains adding testosterone propionate at 100mgs EOD for 6 weeks.

stutra

Awards
You can certainly make gains on oral Winstrol, 50-75mgs ED for 6 weeks.

However, this cycle is certainly not optimal, and you would make much better gains adding testosterone propionate at 100mgs EOD for 6 weeks.
not really looking to bulk up too much just need a boost really. ive been told 2 ed for 1 week then increase to 4 a day then 6 then taper down. tht sound right?

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
not really looking to bulk up too much just need a boost really. ive been told 2 ed for 1 week then increase to 4 a day then 6 then taper down. tht sound right?
Tapering is not effective, it is an outdated method of oral steroid administration.

If you aren't looking to gain lean muscle mass, why use Winstrol?

stutra

Awards
Tapering is not effective, it is an outdated method of oral steroid administration.

If you aren't looking to gain lean muscle mass, why use Winstrol?
so what do you suggest then mate? i just want to cut up and get amore defined look

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I meant what do you suggest for taking the tabs?
I am not quite sure what your goal is, but the optimal way to run oral winstrol is one consistent dosage, providing a steady anabolism throughout the duration of your cycle. Furthermore, 4 weeks of Winstrol is insufficient.

If you insist, I would highly suggest stacking Winstrol with AndroGenerator, which will prevent HPTA inhibition(increase testosterone while ON cycle) while also drastically increasing MUSCLE & STRENGTH GAINS: ANDROGENERATOR - The World's Most Powerful Natural Anabolic & Male Sexual Enchancement

Weeks 1-6: Winstrol, 50-75mgs ED
Weeks 1-6: AndroGenerator, 10 tabs ED

stutra

Awards
I am not quite sure what your goal is, but the optimal way to run oral winstrol is one consistent dosage, providing a steady anabolism throughout the duration of your cycle. Furthermore, 4 weeks of Winstrol is insufficient.

If you insist, I would highly suggest stacking Winstrol with AndroGenerator, which will prevent HPTA inhibition(increase testosterone while ON cycle) while also drastically increasing MUSCLE & STRENGTH GAINS: ANDROGENERATOR - The World's Most Powerful Natural Anabolic & Male Sexual Enchancement

Weeks 1-6: Winstrol, 50-75mgs ED
Weeks 1-6: AndroGenerator, 10 tabs ED
are they legal?

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
... I would highly suggest stacking Winstrol with AndroGenerator, which will prevent HPTA inhibition(increase testosterone while ON cycle)...
It ought to be illegal for you to post such Bullsh1t.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
new company, no one on here has used their products yet

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It ought to be illegal for you to post such Bullsh1t.
You can use either Clomid or HCG to do the same, any compound that stimulates the secretion of LH and binds to SHBG will increase total and free testosterone. Furthermore, PROLACTIN is ultimately what determines HPTA SENSITIVITY, and by suppressing prolactin(which Vitex does) we can DESENSITIZE THE HPTA. AndroGenerator is supported by TONS of science and contains 3 *PATENTED INGREDIENTS. Check out our scientific studies section: Supreme Sports - Contact Us

I truly appreciate your skepticism my friend, check out these LOGS: Supreme Sports Fitness :: View Forum - Members LOGS

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
You can use either Clomid or HCG to do the same, any compound that stimulates the secretion of LH and binds to SHBG will increase total and free testosterone. Furthermore, PROLACTIN is ultimately what determines HPTA SENSITIVITY, and by suppressing prolactin(which Vitex does) we can DESENSITIZE THE HPTA. AndroGenerator is supported by TONS of science and contains 3 *PATENTED INGREDIENTS. Check out our scientific studies section: Supreme Sports - Contact Us
Thank you for elaborating. I'm not even going to make an attempt to correct you...you don't really know what you're talking about do you?

Again...it ought to be illegal for you to post such Bullsh1t.

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Do they "prevent HPTA inhibition" in the presence of steroids...of course not!
LOL my friend, even TRIBULUS extract can be used(and is) by bodybuilders to maintain testicular size and function while ON CYCLE. This isn't the stone age. :)

I really do appreciate the skepticism.

dice404

Awards
This is rediculous. datbtrue, I could not agree with you more.

chuck2000

Awards
I did winstrol as a stand alone years ago. In retrospect, it was not the best of ideas. Adding a little test in the mix would have been better. Eventually I had some sexual side effects probably from being testosterone deficient.

I did a relatively low dosage of only 20 mg/day. I would do 6-8 week cycles, take a month or two off and right back to the same thing. I was doing a lot of grappling sports and lifting heavily. My diet was dialed in and while on I was at about 8% BF while on at 185 and 5'9". While off I was the same weight but BW would go to 12%. While on my diet was more meticulous but still good when off. and the drug made me train harder. So, it's no mystery why a non-aromatizing anabolic made such a difference in appearance and performance.

At that time i was not into gaining a lot of mass, just tightening up the mass I had. Plus, water weight is a hindrance for grappling sports so stanozol seemed like the ticket. The only real problems were the sexual sides. I would have problems finishing and occasionally ED.

At 20 mg/day other sides were pretty low. At other times I used more and had BP issues and probably altered blood lipids. At 2the lower dose it seemed pretty safe and side effect free other than that already stated.

stutra

Awards
I did winstrol as a stand alone years ago. In retrospect, it was not the best of ideas. Adding a little test in the mix would have been better. Eventually I had some sexual side effects probably from being testosterone deficient.

I did a relatively low dosage of only 20 mg/day. I would do 6-8 week cycles, take a month or two off and right back to the same thing. I was doing a lot of grappling sports and lifting heavily. My diet was dialed in and while on I was at about 8% BF while on at 185 and 5'9". While off I was the same weight but BW would go to 12%. While on my diet was more meticulous but still good when off. and the drug made me train harder. So, it's no mystery why a non-aromatizing anabolic made such a difference in appearance and performance.

At that time i was not into gaining a lot of mass, just tightening up the mass I had. Plus, water weight is a hindrance for grappling sports so stanozol seemed like the ticket. The only real problems were the sexual sides. I would have problems finishing and occasionally ED.

At 20 mg/day other sides were pretty low. At other times I used more and had BP issues and probably altered blood lipids. At 2the lower dose it seemed pretty safe and side effect free other than that already stated.
cool,diid everything go back to normal with the sexual sides once you came off though? also, once ive finished with stanozolol do i need post cycle therapy? some people ive spoke to say no , some say yes.

chuck2000

Awards
cool,diid everything go back to normal with the sexual sides once you came off though? also, once ive finished with stanozolol do i need post cycle therapy? some people ive spoke to say no , some say yes.
Yes everything went back to normal and yes you need PCT. I would take clomid 50 mg/day for 4 weeks afterward.

If I was to do this I would run winstrol 20 mg/day for 8 weeks preferably with 250 mg/week of sustanon. You will not hold much water as stanozol acts as a aromatase inhibitor to some degree. It binds to aromatase due to its similarity to DHT. Sustanon does not cause as much water retention and other estrogenic side effects that single mid length esters like enanthate of cypionate tend to.

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
Stutra- I would never suggest running an oral stand alone ever..Winnie will def. have negative sexual sides.

SupremeSE- Get your facts strait about your own products, Tribulis can never be compared to HCG or Clomid! Never!..
It has mild affects if any at all on natural test levels.
HCG does not cause LH secretion, it mimics LH during shutdown to keep ledig cells functioning..as to minimize your testicals from shrinking...
If you dont know what your talking about dont give advise... you could cause someone to do something stupid...!!!!!!!

stutra

Awards
Stutra- I would never suggest running an oral stand alone ever..Winnie will def. have negative sexual sides.

SupremeSE- Get your facts strait about your own products, Tribulis can never be compared to HCG or Clomid! Never!..
It has mild affects if any at all on natural test levels.
HCG does not cause LH secretion, it mimics LH during shutdown to keep ledig cells functioning..as to minimize your testicals from shrinking...
If you dont know what your talking about dont give advise... you could cause someone to do something stupid...!!!!!!!
Okay mate. I have already started, yesterday. But i feel like **** getting really dodgy stomach pains. Might be something else, not really sure. Have never used steroids before only clenbuterol. But so many people have been telling me different things. I have researched it but couldn't find anything that was set in stone. Since i have only been using it 2 days, would it be okay to come off it completely? Need to figure out what i'm doing, i think i've jumped into doing something that I really dont know enough about and its only now after reading through this forum that i've realised theres so much more to learn and I could potentially be ****ing myself up because of ignorance.

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
Okay mate. I have already started, yesterday. But i feel like **** getting really dodgy stomach pains. Might be something else, not really sure. Have never used steroids before only clenbuterol. But so many people have been telling me different things. I have researched it but couldn't find anything that was set in stone. Since i have only been using it 2 days, would it be okay to come off it completely? Need to figure out what i'm doing, i think i've jumped into doing something that I really dont know enough about and its only now after reading through this forum that i've realised theres so much more to learn and I could potentially be ****ing myself up because of ignorance.
Making the decision to come off is not one I can make for you. If you are going to run it you will need a SERM, if you cant obtain this you should not run it!

Running it with test is not "required" but is always good. I ran it at the end of a big cycle alone while waiting for the long esters to clear and it KILLED my libido. So keep that in mind. This is something you might be able to counteract with a test booster of some kind but that is definitly not gonna be as good as TEST...

Make sure you run a solid PCT and i think you will be fine...
as for the stomach pain, how are you taking it? on empty stomach? how many MG'S at a time?

Break your doses up into 2.. 25mg in the morn 25 in the evening>>

stutra

Awards
Making the decision to come off is not one I can make for you. If you are going to run it you will need a SERM, if you cant obtain this you should not run it!

Running it with test is not "required" but is always good. I ran it at the end of a big cycle alone while waiting for the long esters to clear and it KILLED my libido. So keep that in mind. This is something you might be able to counteract with a test booster of some kind but that is definitly not gonna be as good as TEST...

Make sure you run a solid post cycle therapy and i think you will be fine...
as for the stomach pain, how are you taking it? on empty stomach? how many MG'S at a time?

Break your doses up into 2.. 25mg in the morn 25 in the evening>>
I was told to start off at 2 tabs a day. 1 in the morning empty stomach then 1 before training. There are quite a few bodybuilders in the gym who have advised me on how to take it but all of them have said something different. If I was to stop taking it completely though, what would I have to do? Would I still need pct even though I have only used it for 2 day or can i just come off it?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
at just 2 days in you should be fine just stopping in my opinion

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
I agree you should be fine...

the two tabs a day would depend on the MG'S..good luck

stutra

Awards
I agree you should be fine...

the two tabs a day would depend on the MG'S..good luck
Thanks guys really appreciate everyones help. For what its worth the tabs are only 5mg tabs, but was told to start off low and build up. I've been on a couple of forums similar to this one and most of the guys are dicks when you ask them any questions but not you guys.

Thanks again Stu

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
if you do run it dont taper.. there is no point.. And no point to run anything other then at least 30mg...

BayouBoy

Awards
I am 6'5" and currently weigh 278lbs... Not optimal...at all. My body fat is God knows what although I do have a solid muscle core.

That being said, I purchased two bottles of Eurobolic Winstrol 100count / 25mg tablets... (seemingly rare and hard to find in that mg). I was told to take 50mg a day and cycle that for 50 days...while doing 30-60 minutes of cardio a day (6x week) and lifting (3x week) breaking it into back/bi's, chest/tri's, legs...and doing abs 6x a week.

My goal is NOT to gain mass...just to define my existing mass and lose this f'in fat. Would you be so kind as to let me know if I'm somewhat in the right direction with respect to my plan?

Much appreciated!

Ps. I'm watching what I eat like a hawk... it's nothing but white mean poultry, high fibers, high proteins, lower amts of carbs, Omega fatty fishes, lots of DLGV's and massive amounts of water.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established

My goal is NOT to gain mass...just to define my existing mass and lose this f'in fat. Would you be so kind as to let me know if I'm somewhat in the right direction with respect to my plan?

Much appreciated!

Ps. I'm watching what I eat like a hawk... it's nothing but white mean poultry, high fibers, high proteins, lower amts of carbs, Omega fatty fishes, lots of DLGV's and massive amounts of water.
Winny won't help...or steroids for that matter...not the way you think they will...

Anyway the key is insulin control. You can not lose fat in the presence of elevated insulin. If you understand this then you can construct a diet that doesn't spike insulin and just as important insures long periods of time where insulin is not elevated. It is not just about WHAT foods but about WHAT & WHEN.

You should be able to get your bodyfat into single digits with diet without resorting to the use of steroids.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeap. just takes time, patience and dedication. If only they sold that in a bottle