post cycle after bad mdrol

jcreedon

jcreedon

Awards
on day 12 of mdrol ran 1 pill for the 1st week and have been running 2 since and have not noticed any effects, actually my bench went down yesterday, my question is if i just stop taking it do i need to run nolva and if so how long

D

dice404

Awards
I think you should stick it out for another week at 20mg, I never notice anything the first week, especially not at 10mg. I never even notice any sides like lethargy untill the end of the secong week. But if you really have your heart set on stopping the cycle, then I would still run a condenced post cycle, like just two weeks of nolva at like 20mg or something. But if its not doing anything yet, what's the harm in sticking it out for another week?

S

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
jcreedon, how much do you weigh? What/when was your last cycle if there was one. If you do stop, if it was me I would run a low dose nolva for like two weeks.

jcreedon

jcreedon

Awards
i weigh 187 at 10% bf ran a cycle of havoc last summer and had great gains put on 12 lbs, i wasnt expecting 12lbs from mdrol but any increase in weight or strength right now would be great

S

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i weigh 187 at 10% bf ran a cycle of havoc last summer and had great gains put on 12 lbs, i wasnt expecting 12lbs from mdrol but any increase in weight or strength right now would be great
12lbs is definitely reasonable for a superdrol clone and many would say quit modest actually. It's not uncommon for people to gain up to 20lbs while running this compound in four weeks. I have actually postponed my own cycle of m-drol based on your sh!tty results. So I can feel your frustration. Your about the same weight as me also my bf is closer to 6-7% though. Honestly brother I don't know what you should do at this point! I would say to run it for a total of three weeks so there can be no doubt in any one's (especially your) mind that you did every thing right and the sh!t was just bunk!! But that's up to you. Have you had any sides? Are you eating a lot?

jcreedon

jcreedon

Awards
i am eating between 4000 4500 cals a day my diet is on point i think i am just going to up the dosage to 3 pills on wednesday for the final 2 weeks

S

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i am eating between 4000 4500 cals a day my diet is on point i think i am just going to up the dosage to 3 pills on wednesday for the final 2 weeks
Looks straight bro! Unless that sh!t is totally bunk@ss you should blow-up in the next two weeks. Your not running an AI or anything of that nature right now are you?

jcreedon

jcreedon

Awards
no i was thinking of taking mass fx with nolva

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
hey, both Jcreedon and Schism....did yal both get ur bunk Mdrol from Nutra?...im debating an order, thanks guys

S

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey, both Jcreedon and Schism....did yal both get ur bunk Mdrol from Nutra?...im debating an order, thanks guys
I fcuking did!! Don't know if it's bunk quite yet though. jcreedon should be able to prove/disprove that with the conclusion of this cycle........

Yea jcreedon mfx with nolva should be solid for pct. I was just wondering if you were running an AI right now/during your cycle, cause this will inhibit gains somewhat.

jcreedon

jcreedon

Awards
no not running an ai right now and yes i bought the mdrol from nutraplanet

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you come off, I would do some sort of PCT. The only way to truly know if you are experiencing any shutdown though is blood work.

As for your results, most people start to see results around 7 to 10 days in.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
stick it out dude,i'm not buying this "bunk" thing yet.This might be wishful thinking since i have three,but i'm not buying it.I will start a cycle in april regardless of what people say,some have started noticing affects from the same bottle you and i have.I think one were changes/sides,and the others lifts went up,a decent amount too.

Big Dane

Big Dane

Awards
Is it the M-Drol from the batch in the larger bottles? Anyone know if it has been proven to be a bunk batch sold by Nutra?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Is it the M-Drol from the batch in the larger bottles? Anyone know if it has been proven to be a bunk batch sold by Nutra?
no one knows if its bunk or not, no one has ran it long enough to tell for sure....plus there are many other factors

i have contacted many different online dealers and they ALL have only the larger bottles now

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I replied in another thread a whole lot more in depth, but that batch was tested twice - the raws were tested before it was capsulated and it was tested again once completed, so no, it wasnt a bad batch. We will likely have it tested a third time, but honestly that batch involved thousands of bottles and thus far, I've seen a total of 3 people that said they werent responding.

As far as some people making a big deal over the larger bottle size, that is real simple. We started using a second manufacturing facility. They cannot run capsules smaller than size '0'; therefore, larger capsules = larger bottle. Same amount of active, but also more filler in the capsules since larger size capsule.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Larger bottles = new M-Drol.

No issues.
We will continue to have M-Drol in both bottle sizes.

We were running out of M-Drol alot as was obvious. Therefore, we started having it ran at 2 seperate places to help keep up with demand.

Facility #1 can run the smaller capsules so the smaller bottles can be used; we will continue to run them that way because its alot more convenient on us to ship.

Facility #2 cannot run anything smaller than '0' size caps so larger capsules equal larger bottle.

Active ingredient and mg per cap are the same regardless of bottle.

Thanks to the guys that I have seen posting and pointing this out. The help is appreciated.

S

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
jcreedon, what's up bro?? Things getting any better or did you stop?

jcreedon

jcreedon

Awards
still taking 2 pills a day starting to get some acne on my face havent been able to train as hard as i would like because ive been sick, but i will let u know tommorrow how my training went it will be the first day on 3 pills

S

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
still taking 2 pills a day starting to get some acne on my face havent been able to train as hard as i would like because ive been sick, but i will let u know tommorrow how my training went it will be the first day on 3 pills
Sweet, hang in there bro! Start eating some vitamins and get better. Talk to ya later....

MrDiode

MrDiode

Awards
2nded after bumping to 20mg i found myself with a nice zit today.

nothing some topical cream and a little tanning can't fix..

jcreedon

jcreedon

Awards
today is the fisrt day of week 3 i have decided to up the dosage to 3 pills a day for the final 2 weeks. i decided to bump up the carbs from 400 to 500 today was chest and tri's i dont know if it was the extra carbs but i definetly had an edge in the gym my routine was

incline barbell 3x8 205 215 225 first time in about 6 months i got 225 for 8 on the incline
flat dumbell 3x10 85 90 95
weighted dips 3x12 45 70 90
cable cross 3x15
skull crushers 3x8
rope pushdowns 3x10

S

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Your running the m-drol ed right? 3lbs at the start of week three, I'd be pissed too. Did you loose some weight while you were sick? Lets hope that sh!t really starts to kick your @ss this week!! How long are you going for 3-4 weeks?

MrDiode

MrDiode

Awards
It was 1wk as of yesterday.

13th-17th @ 10mg.
18th-present @ 20mg.

AM weight before cycle: 166-168lb
AM weight currently: 176lb

PM weight before cycle: 168-169lb
PM weight currently: 182-184lb

Can't report strength gains since I am doing the 5x5 program very strictly.. but size has shot through the roof overall. Tore the ass out of a pair of boxers the other day and my loose jeans are tight around my thighs. Hanes undershirts getting a bit tighter, probably need to pick up some XLs if I continue to gain.

This morning saw the first time I didn't add anything on over a 24hr period. I was 175.8 AM weight on Wed, same today.

Please note these actual weights are likely inaccurate - not a level floor to be found in my house. The quantitative difference in weight, however, is correct.

Pumps are a non-factor with 2mg of Taurine and a banana daily.. only bother me during actual workout (deads and hypers).

S

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It was 1wk as of yesterday.

13th-17th @ 10mg.
18th-present @ 20mg.

AM weight before cycle: 166-168lb
AM weight currently: 176lb

PM weight before cycle: 168-169lb
PM weight currently: 182-184lb

Can't report strength gains since I am doing the 5x5 program very strictly.. but size has shot through the roof overall. Tore the ass out of a pair of boxers the other day and my loose jeans are tight around my thighs. Hanes undershirts getting a bit tighter, probably need to pick up some XLs if I continue to gain.

This morning saw the first time I didn't add anything on over a 24hr period. I was 175.8 AM weight on Wed, same today.

Please note these actual weights are likely inaccurate - not a level floor to be found in my house. The quantitative difference in weight, however, is correct.

Pumps are a non-factor with 2mg of Taurine and a banana daily.. only bother me during actual workout (deads and hypers).
Very, very nice Mr.Diode. Keep us updated on your progress. Do you have a log of this cycle going around here?

MrDiode

MrDiode

Awards
I'll probably throw one up this weekend. Haven't had much time.

jcreedon

jcreedon

Awards
yeah running the mdrol ed i gonna run 3 pills for the 3rd and 4th week i think when i was sick i only lost water weight but my appetite has increased today so hopefuly i will see some of the gains that mr diode is seeing

MrDiode

MrDiode

Awards
yeah running the mdrol ed i gonna run 3 pills for the 3rd and 4th week i think when i was sick i only lost water weight but my appetite has increased today so hopefuly i will see some of the gains that mr diode is seeing
i reaaaaaaaaaally advise against 30mg.

:run:

jcreedon

jcreedon

Awards
why? not realy having any side effects or strength and size gains