Decabolen

L

logan20007

Awards
im on my first week of my decabolen cycle and i havent really noticed any thing, i wasnt sure if it was due to the medicne im taking at night time SINGULAIR 10 MG tablets active ingred=montelukast Sodium. i always eat enough calories and carbs and protein. im not sure whats going on :wtf: , i already upped the dose to two pills. but alot of people say it really kicks in on the second and third week. any extra advice is always helpful!

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
I take singulair for allergies and ive taken it on cycle(halodrol,epistane,pheraplex etc.) before and i dont think it impacted my gains at all. I not familiar with decabolen enought to comment on its interaction prescription meds though

L

logan20007

Awards
thanks

thanks for letting me know it never impacted your gains.if its not the singular it has to be the diet. can some peoples bodies not respond to pro-hormones?

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks for letting me know it never impacted your gains.if its not the singular it has to be the diet. can some peoples bodies not respond to pro-hormones?
It has only been a WEEK, I don't feel testosterone propionate during that time, LOL.

Just be patient and continue to eat and train like an animal.:bb:

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
It has only been a WEEK, I don't feel testosterone propionate during that time, LOL.

Just be patient and continue to eat and train like an animal.
yeah, give it some time man. can't expect everything to happen in a couple of days.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Who makes decabolen, what's in it?
I believe there are 3 methyls in it. Superdrol and a couple other things if I remember right. I am too lazy to google at the moment, looks like everyone else is too haha!

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
Who makes decabolen, what's in it?
combines superdrol, halodrol & phera

edit: - made by CTD Labs. i'm not willing to touch the Decabolen product, but i am starting CTD Lab's Trenbolen & Winadrol Stack this coming saturday. check my sig.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

edit: - made by CTD Labs. i'm not willing to touch the Decabolen product, but i am starting CTD Lab's Trenbolen & Winadrol Stack this coming saturday. check my sig.
Oh, I wouldn't touch it with anyone else's body lol, but I don't have that much experience with PH/PS.

S

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Sweet that's what I thought it contained, but I'm also a lazy b@stard (fcuk it's Sunday). avgBdybldr I'll definitely check out your thread bro. Good luck!

Poster: give it some time, once your liver starts hurting then you'll know it's working!!

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sweet that's what I thought it contained, but I'm also a lazy b@stard (fcuk it's Sunday). avgBdybldr I'll definitely check out your thread bro. Good luck!

Poster: give it some time, once your liver starts hurting then you'll know it's working!!
HAHA!

S

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's funny but true. Dude this kid PM'd me asking what a SERM was the other day. He was getting ready to run a cycle of Tri-Bolic and Epiotren!
Tri-Bolic: superdrol, phera-plex, and halodrol
Epiotren: Epistane/Trenadrol
I talked his ass out of it though, I didn't think I'd be able to sleep other wise. The kid was barely 18 fcuking years old!!!!
Unbefcukingleivable!!!!!!!!!!!!

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's funny but true. Dude this kid PM'd me asking what a SERM was the other day. He was getting ready to run a cycle of Tri-Bolic and Epiotren!
Tri-Bolic: superdrol, phera-plex, and halodrol
Epiotren: Epistane/Trenadrol
I talked his ass out of it though, I didn't think I'd be able to sleep other wise. The kid was barely 18 fcuking years old!!!!
Unbefcukingleivable!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOW.

Have him try some www.Omnibolic.com :thumbsup: :)

F

FLfinest81

Awards
I'm going on my eighth day on Decabolen too and haven't noticed any change either yet. I'm also taking Cifdinin (an antibiotic) presecribed to me and wondering if thats counteracting any gains i may get. I actually have lost a few pounds. I've been watching my weight daily and it does fluctuate. Btw what do you have lined up for your PCT???

L

logan20007

Awards
uhm, i have nolva (serm) and a regular pct and some estrogen blockers. but on my second week as of today so lets what it has in store for my this week!

305Rob

Awards
Ditto.Guys give it some time,let the compound build up in the blood.I didnt "feel" the effects until about 10-12 days into my cycle.

F

FLfinest81

Awards
I have 7 more days left and this stuff works. I started this cycle weighing 139 and now I am tipping the scale at 171. These results may be because this is my first PH cycle. I have been eating a lot, quit drinking and also been working out six days a week too. I just got my order of Hyperdrol, Mass FX, Post Cycle Therapy and Retain 2 for post cycle therapy. Hopefully I can keep the gains.

305Rob

Awards
I have 7 more days left and this stuff works. I started this cycle weighing 139 and now I am tipping the scale at 171. These results may be because this is my first PH cycle. I have been eating a lot, quit drinking and also been working out six days a week too. I just got my order of Hyperdrol, Mass FX, Post Cycle Therapy and Retain 2 for post cycle therapy. Hopefully I can keep the gains.
:jaw:Those are insane gains.wtg.

F

FLfinest81

Awards
305Rob- Is this your first PH? I am also 26, and i am trying to get where you are maybe at 185, I think that after this cycle gains will be harder to come by.

305Rob

Awards
305Rob- Is this your first PH? I am also 26, and i am trying to get where you are maybe at 185, I think that after this cycle gains will be harder to come by.
Yeah, i'm on my first run now but using G.E.T SUS500.Got another 10-12 days left until I run a mild PCT.

What part of FL you in?

F

FLfinest81

Awards
I also decided to add liquid nolva to my pct. Hopefully it gets here by next saturday when my cycle ends.

F

FLfinest81

Awards
When I began to workout seriously and decided to start using supps and eventually decabolen, i was at 139. I did two weeks of some P6 Extreme I got at GNC and then started a cycle of Decabolen. I have completely changed my lifestyle, eating, working out, habits etc. I obviously had to quit drinking, which I did a lot, especially during football season. I found a meal plan and have been sticking to it, every day (i am already getting sick of eating the exact same thing every day) Six meals a day. Totals: protein- 308, carbs-417, calories-3468, fat-58. I have one week left of deca and currently weigh in at 169-171 depending on the time of day. I've also been using creatine, glutamine, fish oil, protein shakes,livercare, vitamin b6, milk thisle, multi-vitamins.

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
When I began to workout seriously and decided to start using supps and eventually decabolen, i was at 139. I did two weeks of some P6 Extreme I got at GNC and then started a cycle of Decabolen. I have completely changed my lifestyle, eating, working out, habits etc. I obviously had to quit drinking, which I did a lot, especially during football season. I found a meal plan and have been sticking to it, every day (i am already getting sick of eating the exact same thing every day) Six meals a day. Totals: protein- 308, carbs-417, calories-3468, fat-58. I have one week left of deca and currently weigh in at 169-171 depending on the time of day. I've also been using creatine, glutamine, fish oil, protein shakes,livercare, vitamin b6, milk thisle, multi-vitamins.
that is just awesome results. i have been staying away from this compound, but i may be changing my mind for the next cycle i run. i've never wanted to use superdrol, but hell. i'll have to wait a while since i'm in the middle of a 7 week cycle now, but this is looking like it could put some 10 to 15 lbs on me. o, bye the way, daytona beach representing right here.

305Rob

Awards
that is just awesome results. i have been staying away from this compound, but i may be changing my mind for the next cycle i run. i've never wanted to use superdrol, but hell. i'll have to wait a while since i'm in the middle of a 7 week cycle now, but this is looking like it could put some 10 to 15 lbs on me. o, bye the way, daytona beach representing right here.
:thumbsup:[

I like daytona its cool and laidback,i lived just north in ormond beach for a few months,right off highland near the halifax.

F

FLfinest81

Awards
I might be going down there next week. My brother is visiting from PGH so we might go down for the weekend. Either there or Miami (Miami is just so expensive though). I haven't been there in a while, they still have that club, razzles? Its probably something else now.

305Rob

Awards
I might be going down there next week. My brother is visiting from PGH so we might go down for the weekend. Either there or Miami (Miami is just so expensive though). I haven't been there in a while, they still have that club, razzles? Its probably something else now.
Wow yea razzles,damn that brought me back 6 years.Is that still there Avgbdybuilder?Also remember Pink Pony.:chick:

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
Wow yea razzles,damn that brought me back 6 years.Is that still there Avgbdybuilder?Also remember Pink Pony.:chick:
yeah, razzles is still there. they recently finished a remodel, but i haven't been in there in years. pink pony is still there as well, and i've never been in there, and don't plan on it.

Svgeman

Svgeman

Awards
FYI
Decabolin contains the same compounds as Superdrol,Phera-Plex,and Halodrol.
One cap of CTD Labs Decabolen is 45mg.
25mg Halodrol
10mg Superdrol
10mg Phera-Plex

In case anyone else was wondering what's in it .

M

mick09larm

Awards
i've been working out for about three years now. i'm 20 yrs old and i'm stuck at 141 i can't seem to gain weight. how old should i start taking a ph or ps? or what can i do to gain some major weight?

D

dmaca84

Awards
i'm trying to gain weigt, what's your meal plan? i'm about to start using mass xxx, noxaavol,liver armor and i have some decabolen that i will use for 4weeks to try it out. Is there anything else i need and if so where can i get it from? thanks for the help if you can. i currently way 135lbs at 6"0 so i need some help!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Anabolics 1
J Anabolics 1
E Supplements 0
D Anabolics 4
T Supplements 2