Which PH/PS gave you the most balls out noticable mass?

Which PH/PS gave you the most visable balls-out mass?

• Superdrol / Clones

Votes: 34 47.9%
  • Pheraplex / Clones

Votes: 17 23.9%
  • Halodrol-50 / Clones

Votes: 7 9.9%
  • Havoc-Epistane / Clones

Votes: 10 14.1%
  • Tren Based Clones

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters
Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Which PH/PS above gave you the most visible mass - and not weight gain noticed on a scale but the "OMG what the hell are you ON" sorta mass? I decided to only list the most popular ones still available.

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Phera-plex, then Superdrol, then Epistane, then Halodrol.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What about Revolt (Max-lmg)? similar to phera, lower sides overall and non methyl. its still available.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Agree with T-bone, but that wasn't on the list.

I went with Epistane. That one didn't add the most weight or mass - but the body changes were the most eye popping for me.
I had more people ask WTF I was on with Epi than with the original SD.

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Agree with T-bone, but that wasn't on the list.

I went with Epistane. That one didn't add the most weight or mass - but the body changes were the most eye popping for me.
I had more people ask WTF I was on with Epi than with the original superdrol.
Yea, Epistane was good ****.:bb:

slanginweight

Awards
gotta go with superdrol clones. gained 18lb in a four wk cycle but gained 17 of them through three weeks. will only do a three week cycle next time. been off for about 5 weeks now with minimal pct and retained 15 of the 18 i gained. i get asked all the time what i'm on, and i tell them just a product you can buy otc..

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
gotta go with superdrol clones. gained 18lb in a four wk cycle but gained 17 of them through three weeks. will only do a three week cycle next time. been off for about 5 weeks now with minimal post cycle therapy and retained 15 of the 18 i gained. i get asked all the time what i'm on, and i tell them just a product you can buy otc..
Congrats - was this your 1st cycle? Which brand did you use? Stats (age/weight)?

slanginweight

Awards
it was my first time using anything this serious. i'm 22, 5'10, and weighed 183 pre-cycle and weighed in at 201/202lb in wk three. i went from putting up 225 3/5x to doing it 12x when i was on; now i'm doing it around 10x. i feel that it has been very easy to retain my gains if i can keep the intensity of my workouts up. i actually switched my workouts up the week after i finished my cycle to workouts that involve supersets and short breaks and it has helped keep the intensity up tremendously... i used methyl dx3 by the way. no real bad sides, occasional back pumps/cramps, but nothing unbearable. i'd been working out ext. hard for about a yr prior to doing this stuff though. i actually cut down from 225, i was fat, to 172, then i steadily gained til i reached a plateau of 183lb, and after two mon. of no gaining, i did the methyl and am still extremely pleased w/ the results.

dirtydean12

dirtydean12

Awards
What about Revolt (Max-lmg)? similar to phera, lower sides overall and non methyl. its still available.
i picked this up a long time ago from da for cheap and i must say the entire time i noticed pretty much....nothing, at all

3PeteNC

3PeteNC

Awards
i picked this up a long time ago from da for cheap and i must say the entire time i noticed pretty much....nothing, at all
really? i ran that about a year ago and gained like 16lbs and a sh!tload of strength. what were you running it at? i think i ran it at 125mgs for 4 weeks

MrDiode

MrDiode

Awards
Well.

4 weeks of Epi (20/20/30/40) took me from 172 to just shy of 190.

Just started week 3 of SD (10/20/20).. from 168 to 183.

I think I looked bigger and was physically stronger on the Epi.

I couldn't wear a "large" anything while I was on that stuff. XLs only.

I can tightly swing a large while on the SD.

Epi took my waistband from a 31 to a 33.

SD is at my normal 32 maaaaaaybe pushing into 33 territory soon.

Much more bloat on Epi -- hence why I felt I "looked" bigger.

This could also possibly be due to the fact that it was my first PH ever.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Why the huge drop in weight after the Epi cycle?

MrDiode

MrDiode

Awards
Why the huge drop in weight after the Epi cycle?
Met my GF shortly thereafter.

You know how those things go ;)

I got the OK for the current SD cycle if I agreed to let her go on a diet (even though she doesn't need one).

It was win/win though, 'cos I only agreed to it if she came here for weight loss advice :rasp:

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Met my GF shortly thereafter.

You know how those things go ;)

It was win/win though, 'cos I only agreed to it if she came here for weight loss advice :rasp:
No, how do those things go?

And way to go gettin' her to come here. You did her a HUUGE favor.

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
M1t and4ad stacked for a 4 weeker.. Lethargy and major back pumps were not too much of an issue for me.. it was the best "legal at the time" stack for the money..

It raised my liver values slightly, and messed with my lipids, but in 3 months when retested everything was fine..

I have some OG Superdrol and some epi, plenty of 4ad, M1t and a superdrol clone.. In time I will try each of these

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
The PH/PS weight thing baffles me. I've seen so many people on here who did multiple cycles yet always start each cycle at the same weight. Ex: Start 1st cycle at 200, get up to 220, start another cycle months later at 200.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
The PH/PS weight thing baffles me. I've seen so many people on here who did multiple cycles yet always start each cycle at the same weight. Ex: Start 1st cycle at 200, get up to 220, start another cycle months later at 200.
This is sort of how it will be for me at the start of my next cycle. I'll actually be lower than when I started my very first cycle. But I will have been cutting for a significant amount of time, hopefully down to 10% BF (that's the goal anyways).

MrDiode

MrDiode

Awards
A lot can happen in 4-6 months..

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A lot can happen in 4-6 months..
Still that sucks to lose 22lbs after putting all the time/work into a cycle, but I hear you on the weight fluctuation though. I can gain or loose 15-20lbs a year naturaly just bulking and cutting and my bf% has never gotten higher that 11% at my fat-est! And yea girls can really fcuk your training/diet up BIG TIME! Haha, sex is better than Mass at least for me, but to each their own.....

LSU Gladiator

LSU Gladiator

Awards
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziquor

I did an H-drol + Furazadrol cycle in October/November and I put on about 10 lbs. I have had the creeping weight loss since then - I've lost about 6 or 7 lbs of my gain. I did the proper PCT, and I've been bringing my best to the gym as always. The loss of weight seems to be accelerated here with my mid term exams. I get depressed and find myself thinking about starting a new cycle of SD or PPlex, and thus I can see the psychologically addictive nature of these substances.

Is it realistic to keep your gains in the long term? What have I been doing wrong?

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I did an H-drol + Furazadrol cycle in October/November and I put on about 10 lbs. I have had the creeping weight loss since then - I've lost about 6 or 7 lbs of my gain. I did the proper PCT, and I've been bringing my best to the gym as always. The loss of weight seems to be accelerated here with my mid term exams. I get depressed and find myself thinking about starting a new cycle of SD or PPlex, and thus I can see the psychologically addictive nature of these substances.

Is it realistic to keep your gains in the long term? What have I been doing wrong?

I think it's realistic. I think why many people end up losing mass after a cycle is they end up living exactly like they did before the cycle once they're done. After the cycle if you go back to doing the same things you did before the cycle and eating the same amount, etc. you'll lose everything eventually. If you eat 3,000 calories a day for maintenence & you add 15 lbs during a cycle you'll need to eat maybe 3,500 a day after the cycle to keep your gains. Problem is it's really easy to continue doing what you always done. A few hundred calories a day may seem easy but once you fall back into your 'old' routine that you're used to, you don't even realize it sometimes until it's too late. Also I think a big problem with PH/PS or gear in general is the way it's used. I'm not saying this holds true for you or anyone else here in this thread but there's just way too many people out there who use gear as a 'quick & easy way out'. I know so many guys that slack off on their training then don't workout for months and then they start poppin capsules of hormones because they don't wanna wait to reap the rewards - they want it now. It seems this holds true for mostly everything with the current generations of people, myself included in some ways. But you raise an excellent point about the mental effects of gear. Most people don't think about that but that's the main reason the fda re-classified hormones in '04 as schedule III controlled substances because how physchologically addictive they can be. They make you feel great mentally and can make you really depressed once you stop.

FLfinest81

Awards
isn't that what gear really is though- the 'quick & easy way out'? I know you still have to work hard, etc. etc. etc. but after its all said and done, its to help you make gains or whatever your trying to do quicker.

FLfinest81

Awards
oh yeah, its also the most expensive way too i've noticed. I'm going to have to get a second job to maintain these supps. lol.

FLfinest81

Awards
lol, i bet most people end up losing alot of their gains after cycle because they can't afford to eat anymore.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah some thing like this happened to me also. Few months back I did a 3 week m-drol cycle and gained 18 lbs(222-240 15-17% BF). Kept 15 lbs up until now. I started working at UPS loading trucks, so I do cardio 5 nights a week now 6-11, great workout. Too bad i'm down to 210, lost some serious fat. It doesnt matter to me though because i'm stronger than ever and i'm getting more defined.

I was planning on running an ergo max lmg 4 week cycle soon, do you guys think this would be too rough on my back(lifting/lowering allnight/backpumps) What do you guys think?

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Yeah some thing like this happened to me also. Few months back I did a 3 week m-drol cycle and gained 18 lbs(222-240 15-17% BF). Kept 15 lbs up until now. I started working at UPS loading trucks, so I do cardio 5 nights a week now 6-11, great workout. Too bad i'm down to 210, lost some serious fat. It doesnt matter to me though because i'm stronger than ever and i'm getting more defined.

I was planning on running an ergo max lmg 4 week cycle soon, do you guys think this would be too rough on my back(lifting/lowering allnight/backpumps) What do you guys think?
Wow that's a interesting situation. I'm not sure what back pumps are like on LMG but I actually worked at UPS a LONG time ago doing truck loading, it's a tough demanding job. I'd imagine running something like Super that gives bad pumps would make a job like that insanely hard but I'm not sure what pumps with LMG are like.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
M1T/4-AD ftw!!!

MrDiode

MrDiode

Awards
do NOT run SD or its clones while doing anything that involves your lower back and a paycheck.

please trust me on this.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
mmmm easy I disagree here. Max was waaaaaay dirtier had TONS of prolactin induced sides, mainly gyno, and many felt like crap on it.

the onyl plus to that compound was it was nonmethylated, butstill so nasty bout the only thing Id stack it with is some Epi or like m-trn to keep it dry, I would never take it standalone.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
gotta go with superdrol clones. gained 18lb in a four wk cycle but gained 17 of them through three weeks. will only do a three week cycle next time. been off for about 5 weeks now with minimal pct and retained 15 of the 18 i gained. i get asked all the time what i'm on, and i tell them just a product you can buy otc..

I was bout to post almost the exact same thing bout phera.

in 3 weeks I put on 17lbs and ended with 21lbs by week 4's end and kept over 15lbs. plus I felt GREAT on that stuff and strength gains were unlike any other cycle Ive run yet.

Id have to say though Epi is close behind for me, 13.5 lbs AND they were so damn maintainable and shutdown was so minimal I gained 5lbs through PCT, so net gains were actually MORE then what I had with phera and I got significant reduction in my gyno and had zero pain after that.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established

one word. Diet.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Man I used to work in attics all day long running wire for alarms, it gets very cramped, very physical and very hot in there. My savior at staying hydrated and staving off pumps were poseidon and some taurine. def keep a water jug with you too if they allow it.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm interesting, and you didn't get much sides from pheraplex either. I've read a number of low side logs from max lmg, but then who knows really anyhow :)

Would be nice with epi i'd bet

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hmm interesting, and you didn't get much sides from pheraplex either. I've read a number of low side logs from max lmg, but then who knows really anyhow :)

Would be nice with epi i'd bet
ya back when Max was still coming from ALRI and everyone was running it many would complain about these things, funny I have not seen it as much with the clones making me wonder if its an accurate clone... matter of fact I wonder what many of the new clones really are considering the different attributes shown between them and the originals.

Pheraplex is VERY clean but also phera and MAX LMG arent even close to eachother, ergo max and phera are though.... I dunno why ergo was even made with a follow up name to max since its not like its the same compound methylated or even close.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

haha i did that for a year part time, .....UPS blows, and they screwed me over big time!! FVCK THEM!!!!!! Sh*t pay for a VERY hard job, get a job with fedEx, they pay way better!!!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I've done that. But for me it's been recomposition for cycles and also in the break between cycles.

I've lost water weight/fat gained on cycle in between and added a bit of muscle. So - I come into the next one at a similar weight but with a smaller waist and bigger chest/arms (though - not legs GRRRR).

I think it depends on goals and how well you hold weight. I got up to the mid 180's on my first cycle (1-test/4-AD/superdrol) and found my joints really didn't handle that.
Since then I've concentrated on lower BF and more muscle mass (which I've done reasonably well).

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
haha yeah UPS does suck but im tryin to be a supervisor and make bling bling

so final thoughts on taking ergo while working this job?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Bro I was best friends with my supervisor, we went out drinking all the time...he didnt make sh*t..like 2 bucks more than me........get a real job....LMAO.......plus supervisors with UPS are NOT in the union...!!!!...something to think about

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah i'm thinkin for the future though, im still in college and a couple years of being a supervisor at a big company wouldnt look bad on my resume:D

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah i'm thinkin for the future though, im still in college and a couple years of being a supervisor at a big company wouldnt look bad on my resume:D
good luck..I left with a 2 week notice, and went out with my 2 supervisors. Check it, I applied to UPS in new hampshire, it said I was not eligible for rehire....BRO they are a sh*t company,but I understand your point.......DO ME A FAVOR.....milk those corupt fvcks, trust they aint worried about you!!!!!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established

I think personally that back pumps arent so harsh with phera and ergo. Again just make sure to stay well hydrated and pick up some poseidon and youll be golden man. It will put on some really good weight for you even if working a physical job like that and if anythingif you ever run into back pumps more then 1 day just lower the dose by 10mg and you should be ok

10mg taken at once never more then that at once while your working will help, maybe 20mg preworkout and you shouldnt have to go above 30mg and could still make really good gains and avoid alot of sides altogether if you just stick with 20mg (10mg2x ED).

What time do you work and workout?

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info dudes. Both with work trip and the ergo haha

I work 6-11 M-F so I can eat ALL day which is awesome. MWF I workout at 10 in the morning and TUES/THURS 11 in the morning. When I start taking the ergo im gonna have a gallon with me. Think you could help me with dosing times?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info dudes. Both with work trip and the ergo haha

I work 6-11 M-F so I can eat ALL day which is awesome. MWF I workout at 10 in the morning and TUES/THURS 11 in the morning. When I start taking the ergo im gonna have a gallon with me. Think you could help me with dosing times?

this is really benifical with your workout time and also your work time. You can get a majority of your dosing done well before you have to work and should be able to stave any thing off with your water intake.

Id take 10mg upon waking and 10mg right before you workout. then once you bump to 30mg Id take the additional dose either with your preworkout dose or about an hour after your workout. you should be able to have a majority of it run its course through your system by the time work rolls around and be fairly safe, again I cant stress enough hydration is the key and poseidon can help with this in leaps and bounds.... think super gatorade, this shiz really gets the electrolytes back in there needed and then some.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have always been informed to spread the doses out throughout the day(8-12 hours apart)? Seems like I would get all my dosing done by the morning?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its toss a coin, each way has its benefits + detractions.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have always been informed to spread the doses out throughout the day(8-12 hours apart)? Seems like I would get all my dosing done by the morning?

LOL like easy said, its a coin toss brotha. You asked how to avoid back pumps at work and this is how youll do it.

Another benifit to this dosing is shutdown will be minimal, natural test production will be maintained longer thus allowing a synergy between your natty test and the compound taken and then pct will be much easier to get back to normal and a point where you can maintain your gains.

At the same time if work wasnt in the way and shutdown wasnt an issue for you or you were just using this to start a larger cycle where shutdown is unavoidable regardless then dosing every 8 hours up until bed would be the way to go.