M1-T, 1-AD, Original Superdrol, Original Halodrol & Gaspari Methyl-D

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Of course, some of the prices seem pretty steep, but depending on where you get your hands on them. I've come across all of these. Just wondering what ones would be most recommended and worth the price, keeping gains and results in mind as well.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't worry about getting the originals. For the majority of the ones you've listed there are reputable clones floating around that are MUCH cheaper.

Last edited:
Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What M1T clones have you come across? I have only found the product Methyl 1-T made by Pacific Coast. Are there any others available?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
The others that people are referring to are likely only available in the U.K.. Fast Action has a M1-T that's only available there, if you're looking for a recognizable brand.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's amazing to me that people still have a desire to use M1T, considering how toxic it is.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
It's amazing to me that people still have a desire to use M1T, considering how toxic it is.
I completely agree. I had the worst four months of my life on M1-T and I only used it for 3 weeks.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never saw a reputable 1-AD clone either. well, I do know where I could pick some up but even at $40/bottle for 60 100mg caps its not really worth while. thats still $4/day worth. granted, low side effects from 1-ad, so you could go without cycle support, but its still kinda expensive.

the others depends on price. i wouldn't waste anything significant on original halo. superdrol at the right price, but that isn't $80 a bottle either.

SFRANGER

SFRANGER

Awards
There are no M1T clones, or 1-ad or Methyl -D. Those were actually based on a testosterone variant that had simply never been used before - they were new testosterone variants so they were not illegal but the 2004 ban revised the rules to include them...all the new stuff (superdrol, phera, etc) is based on progestin variants from what I understand. That's why they are legal.

If you can get your hands on M1T, you will feel horribe while you are on it - very lethargic, but the gains were insane. It was my favorite out of the pre ban stuff for gains.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
M1T made me piss blood.

Lovely little compound.

Adams

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
yea you can get great gains from superdrol that you can actually keep, not to mention you wont have to deal with the "wet" gains. Honestly M1t is def old news Id do the REAl thing any day as opposed to screwing myself over while recovering!

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
There are no M1T clones, or 1-ad or Methyl -D.
I'm using Pacific Coast 1-Ad right now and I'll tell you, I love the stuff... I'm also using AP with it.... I'm going on my 4th week tomorrow and I'm up 8 lbs.... So as of now, I would say is lagit 1-ad. :thumbsup: But it was expensive.

SFRANGER

SFRANGER

Awards
yea you can get great gains from superdrol that you can actually keep, not to mention you wont have to deal with the "wet" gains. Honestly M1t is def old news Id do the REAl thing any day as opposed to screwing myself over while recovering!
Oh I completely agree that it would not be worth pursuing M1T at this point, given that it is an "illegal steroid" and its horrible side effects. You might as well go with a legitimate cycle - I believe that it would be easier on your body, and the legal aspect would be no different.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm using Pacific Coast 1-Ad right now and I'll tell you, I love the stuff... I'm also using AP with it.... I'm going on my 4th week tomorrow and I'm up 8 lbs.... So as of now, I would say is lagit 1-ad. :thumbsup: But it was expensive.
Yeah I was thinking about grabbing some of that real soon. Just for a rainy day.

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
really think its worth the price?
Well you need 3 bottles to do a 6 week cycle... Thats about $177.00 + $20.00 for shipping.... I'll let you know if it was worth it after my cycle.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well you need 3 bottles to do a 6 week cycle... Thats about $177.00 + $20.00 for shipping.... I'll let you know if it was worth it after my cycle.
That price, and since it is schedule 3, might as well go real test. Can get it cheaper, and same consequence.

Adams

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so you are dosing at 400 a day then?

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
so you are dosing at 400 a day then?
Sorry, my fault... 4 bottles.. I started out first week at 400mg and for the next 5 weeks at 600mg.. Thats 138 caps, I have 140.... So thats $236.00... But I payed much less than that... They upped the price about 3 weeks ago (double).

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
That price, and since it is schedule 3, might as well go real test. Can get it cheaper, and same consequence.

Adams
I never had the guts to pin myself... If I was taught how to, then I would go with test...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've found bottles for $40 a pop, so $160 for the 4 bottles for that. still steep to me really. I guess side effect free tho is worth a lot :)

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've found bottles for $40 a pop, so $160 for the 4 bottles for that. still steep to me really. I guess side effect free tho is worth a lot :)
There are still sides... same as its conversion hormone. 1-Testosterone.

Lethargy comes to mind.

Adams

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, thats not like M1T sides, or even Superdrol sides. and no, not their gains either :) Lethargy can be worked around, liver damage is a bit harder.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey gyus what was Methyl-D all about anyway???? That is one of the only ph/ps I never got to try or look into much?

Mr.50

DumpTruck

Awards
I LOVE the Pacific Coast 1-AD, I'm on about week 2.5 and already up 10 lbs. So far I've been averaging about 4lbs a week but I'm sure that it will eventually level off.

The only sides that I've experienced is back pumps and night sweats. No lethargy at all up to this point.

DumpTruck

Awards
what dosage?
300 mgs days 1-3
400 mgs day 4
600 mgs days 5-14 @ this point I was up 8 lbs.

In an effort to stretch it out a little longer I went back down to 400 on day 15.

400 mgs + 10 mgs Epistane days 15-16
400 mgs + 20 mgs Epi. Currently

I went from 211.8 lbs. to 222.0 during my morning weigh in at the 17 day mark.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, its the $4/day for the 1ad that hurts (@600mg). i keep toying with buying 4 bottles to do 6 weeks with, but hate shelling out $160

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
There are no M1T clones, or 1-ad or Methyl -D. Those were actually based on a testosterone variant that had simply never been used before - they were new testosterone variants so they were not illegal but the 2004 ban revised the rules to include them...all the new stuff (superdrol, phera, etc) is based on progestin variants from what I understand. That's why they are legal.
Actually, Superdrol came out before the 2004 law (Dec. 2004), just wasn't listed, similar to boldione. Some have called SD a "progestin," but it's dimethyl-DHT (a 5a-androstane)...

DumpTruck

Awards
yeah, its the $4/day for the 1ad that hurts (@600mg). i keep toying with buying 4 bottles to do 6 weeks with, but hate shelling out $160
Yeah I see your point that is pretty steep, but my logic in convincing myself was the fact that it wasn't a methyl and did require quite as many support supplements to go along with it.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Hey gyus what was Methyl-D all about anyway???? That is one of the only ph/ps I never got to try or look into much?

Mr.50
It was methyldienolone (17a-methyl-17b-hydroxyestra-4,9(10)-dien-3-one). I think it was supposed to be similar to tren, but underdosed. I think at the right dose it was nice, but I don't have any experience with it.

noodle15

Awards
Actually when I went to edge nutrition they compare the m-test 2 by BMF to the M1T. I have take mt2 but never m1t so i cant compare but mt2 was a good product

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I see your point that is pretty steep, but my logic in convincing myself was the fact that it wasn't a methyl and did require quite as many support supplements to go along with it.
yeah, thats the toss up on it. Its why I still keep thinking about it :) those bottles won't be there forever