Crestor and Deca.

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know of any issues or problems that can occur while being on Crestor (cholesterol med) and being on cycle, like Deca? I was recently put on Crestor and Im planning a cyle of Deca in the near future. Any help would be great.

M

Motox

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt recomend a cycle until you can lower you cholesterol and get off meds, steroids will negativly affect cholesterol it prolly wont kill you but I wouldnt pour gas on the fire.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Any existing CAD? or were you just put on due to elevated Chol/LDL?

Have you been in for follow labwork after starting the Crestor? LFT's been checked?

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
"A study of 25 men taking deca ( 200mgs on week 1, 400 on week 2 and 600mgs for weeks 3-12) caused NO negative side effects in total or LDL cholesterol, triglycerides, or insulin sensitivity."
Taking injectable Deca you'd be fine. It doesn't have much, if any at all impact on cholesterol. I would stay away from any orals which are terror on cholesterol but with IM Deca you'd be fine.

Last edited:
EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
Any existing CAD? or were you just put on due to elevated Chol/LDL?

Have you been in for follow labwork after starting the Crestor? LFT's been checked?

Just started Crestor. Liver was fine before hand.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
You should wait until after follow-up bloodwork which you should request if physician does not order within 3-6mos.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Taking injectable Deca you'd be fine. It doesn't have much, if any at all impact on cholesterol. I would stay away from any orals which are terror on cholesterol but with IV Deca you'd be fine.
wtf are you crazy ? ? ? IV Deca? ? ? dude it has to be intra muscular