When did the gains kick in on p-plex

tryin2

Awards
Just wondering when the gains started to kick in on a phera or clone cycle for some of you out there. I have heard that it usually starts after the second week. I'm on day 13 now and have no size gains to report but my strength has started to increase. I did 15mg's the first week and went up to 30 on week 2. Hopefully the gains are coming. This is my first phera cycle but I have done several other ph cycles.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
phera did nothing for me till i bumped it up to 40mg, and u shud start to see size increases around day 16-17 ish. its a fairly rapid gaining compound so be prepared to hold water.

tryin2

Awards
Should I run another week at 30mg to see or should I bump it up to 45 on week 3. I am 6'1 210#. I have done several other ph cycles and wonder if it could have up'd my tolerance enough that I may need to go up to 45mg's.

maynard

maynard

Awards
week 3 it should really be kicking in, when i ran it i did 1 am 1 preworkout,then i went to 1 am 2 preworkout into 3rd week i wish i would have ran it that way from the start so 1-2 was best for me. i only put on 5 lbs but i worked a lot of cardio in to try to keep my fat gains to a minimal. i loved it and definitely will run it again,next time i wont worry so much about the cardio and stay with the weights a little longer,later maynard

tryin2

Awards
Were yours 10 mg's a piece or 15mg's. Mine are 15. I was thinking of running 1 am and 1 pre workout until about half way of week 3 then going to one every 8 hours trough week 4. That would be 45mg's a day for about a week and a half. Dont want to run it much longer than that to try to keep the sides down. Hows this sound?

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
this stuff is milder than other things u could be doing, i really dont think 45mg is as bad as people say. i ran it at 45 for 3 weeks and had no sides just great gains.

maynard

maynard

Awards
mine were 15's and for me 45 wasnt to much and also i had no sides it went real smooth and my libido shot through the roof. cant say enough good about it,try 1 am and 2 1hr before your work out and see if your strength and pumps arent fantastic. i didnt do the original phera-plex but i think CEL did a great job on p-plex, enjoy it,later maynard

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I've seen one too many posts lately of people saying they've been using newer batches of P-Plex or M-Drol for about 2 weeks with no effects.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
For me the 3rd week is when most compounds start to really kick in.

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
I'm on day 8 and nothing. I just hope the same thing that happened with M-drol doesn't happen here. M-drol never kicked in for me.

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
I'm on day 8 and nothing. I just hope the same thing that happened with M-drol doesn't happen here. M-drol never kicked in for me.
Not here to preach bro so please don't take this the wrong way, but how long ago did you finish PCT for M-drol?

It just seems that your M-drol cycle ended very recently.

FLfinest81

Awards
day 18 of phera and so far minimal gains. I also got the new batch. I am bridging M-drol. Started the M-drol four days ago.

JohnnyBGood

JohnnyBGood

Awards
I've seen one too many posts lately of people saying they've been using newer batches of P-Plex or M-Drol for about 2 weeks with no effects.
Yeah, no kiddin. When I ran the original superdrol, I could feel the effects pretty much immediately. Strength went up quick and I got big quick. I certainly wasn't making posts after 2 weeks and asking why it's not working yet. I know CEL tests all their stuff, but these type of threads make you wonder why there are suddenly more superdrol and PP "nonresponders."

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
Not here to preach bro so please don't take this the wrong way, but how long ago did you finish PCT for M-drol?

It just seems that your M-drol cycle ended very recently.
I didn't run a PCT for M-drol, I went straight into P-plex as a bridge cycle. Cause I seriously experienced close to nothing on M-drol, maybe some minor strength increases which I'm not even fully sure were due to the M-drol and not just all the extra calories I took in. Other than the back and calf pumps I had zero sides.

ezza

Awards
  • Established
wow so some of you guys are waiting 3 weeks to see gains from a 4 week cycle??? i haven't done p-plex on its own so its hard for me to compare but i did a d-drol cycle which is phera, super and fini... i didn't see gains in the first week so i ate more... this worked almost instantly.... was gaining anywhere between 0.5-2 pounds evrey day as soon as calories dropped below 3000cals so did the gains.... maybe try eating more...

ezza

Awards
  • Established
how many calories is everyone eating.... i gained 15lbs from my cycle......

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
as mentioned before , nowadays seems like a lot of clones are bunk, this happen because of the latest china labs detention, I would save my money cause the results reported are minimal to say the least...

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
I think the calories somebody eats while on cycle isn't as important as it's sometimes made out to be. That's why even on something like Epistane you hear about people eating around maintenance while getting leaner and also building muscle. I ate a lot on my M-drol cycle and I just gained some extra fat.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Wow all these posts with people not seeing any gains for 2-3 weeks on either PP or SD is crazy.. It can't be that everyone is a non responder all of a sudden. Remember back in the day when AX still had sd and pp.. The doses were smaller and the gains were much faster.

BIGAINS

Awards
I think the calories somebody eats while on cycle isn't as important as it's sometimes made out to be. That's why even on something like Epistane you hear about people eating around maintenance while getting leaner and also building muscle. I ate a lot on my M-drol cycle and I just gained some extra fat.
Don't kid yourself. Diet is EVERYTHING when you are on a cycle. I have ran cycles where my diet has been so-so, and also where my diet has been spot on. When my diet is not in check I can increase the drugs quite a bit and it will do very little other than a bit more strength, and more side effects.

maynard

maynard

Awards
when it comes right down to it,ON or OFF diets the whole deal. look at the guys who get huge ON with the proper diet then when they go OFF and dont watch their diet they lose what they gained. ive done it myself,later maynard

maynard

maynard

Awards
FTF= f*ck the feds, should be attached to everybodys signature whos tired of this bullsh*t. poeple living in cardboard boxes,children being abused,old poeple cant get medication,men and women losing their lives overseas and these pricks are worried if my arms get bigger. i know im venting but im tired of being taxed to pay these ass wipes!

so FTF

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
Don't kid yourself. Diet is EVERYTHING when you are on a cycle. I have ran cycles where my diet has been so-so, and also where my diet has been spot on. When my diet is not in check I can increase the drugs quite a bit and it will do very little other than a bit more strength, and more side effects.

You're probably misunderstanding what I said. When I say diet is overstated, I don't mean that you can eat a couple hamburgers and some chocolate cake each day and expect to see great gains. I mean that you should be able to eat a few hundred calories over maintenance on completely clean healthy foods and be able to make great gains. You shouldn't have to eat like 2000 over maintenance.

ezza

Awards
  • Established
You're probably misunderstanding what I said. When I say diet is overstated, I don't mean that you can eat a couple hamburgers and some chocolate cake each day and expect to see great gains. I mean that you should be able to eat a few hundred calories over maintenance on completely clean healthy foods and be able to make great gains. You shouldn't have to eat like 2000 over maintenance.
As far as diet goes... DIET is probably the single most important thing not only to your training but your over all long term health... Not to mention while on cycle your body is super good at using all the extra calories. and as your muscle mass goes up so does your basal metabolic rate... so obviously you have to keep adding calories just to keep up with your body's demands.....

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Okay, sorry if I come off as being an @$$ but this is starting to drive me nuts.

1) Indiana - Stop going across our board saying that M-Drol is bunk and didn't have any effects whatsoever. You said it yourself that you were getting back pumps. THAT IS PROOF THAT IT IS WORKING. If you are not gaining, then you are doing something wrong, don't blame it on the compound. And for anyone out there here is a quote from Indiana "All my gains on cycle have been natural". He has tried to say that the gains that he did have on M-Drol were natural. Indiana, it's not bunk, you did something wrong. Anyone here knows it takes quite a lot to get me to be upset at someone enough to come across as an @$$ but this is driving me nuts. Quit going everywhere saying it didn't work when you obviously were having side effects.

2) I saw someone on here post that they were doing cardio on a phera cycle, but I would be careful putting cardio in a phera cycle because I believe I read in multiple areas that cardiac hypertrophy has occurred on phera (heart growth) so I would view it as something to be really careful about

3) Also, be careful with the phera, there was a certain batch (the one I have) that actually has 19.2mg per cap, not the 15mg as advertised (There is a COA on here and on LB showing it) so if you were to bump it up to 45mg, it would actually be more near 57.6mg. Just a little heads up:thumbsup:

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
Okay, sorry if I come off as being an @$$ but this is starting to drive me nuts.

1) Indiana - Stop going across our board saying that M-Drol is bunk and didn't have any effects whatsoever. You said it yourself that you were getting back pumps. THAT IS PROOF THAT IT IS WORKING. If you are not gaining, then you are doing something wrong, don't blame it on the compound. And for anyone out there here is a quote from Indiana "All my gains on cycle have been natural". He has tried to say that the gains that he did have on M-Drol were natural. Indiana, it's not bunk, you did something wrong. Anyone here knows it takes quite a lot to get me to be upset at someone enough to come across as an @$$ but this is driving me nuts. Quit going everywhere saying it didn't work when you obviously were having side effects.
First off I don't I've ever used the term bunk or implied it was bunk. I said I'm a non or weak responder to it. I got pumps and that's it. And when people talk about their unbearable sides on M-drol, they're usually talking about having huge headaches all day long or feeling dead tired the whole time, not getting back and calf pumps.

I don't think I did anything wrong either because I did gain weight and strength. But nothing crazy like 10-15lbs LBM or 40lbs on my bench. If somebody taking Epi and eating at maintenance level can gain muscle while losing fat. I should have seen some better gains on M-drol eating close to 1k over maintenance everyday. I put on a few lbs of fat so obviously I was eating enough (my diet is 100% clean too), I gained some strength so obviously my workouts were intense enough, and on average I sleep 7 hours a day (on the low side but still sufficient enough). I don't really see what I was doing wrong.

maynard

maynard

Awards
thanks bassgod 272,i appreciate it. were all in this together we may not always agree but were all looking for the same thing in the end.;

brian 5225, i now have to agree with you on the cardio and p-plex. at the time i didnt know about the possibilty of the heart getting larger, since then i also have read that it could,so watching the cardio while running p-plex is a wise decision. later guys,maynard

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
day 15 at 30mg, nothing yet. I really hope this kicks in with in the next couple of days.

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
What are your lifting and eating regimines?

dude we've been over this before. Everything is in check. I eat nearly 750-1000 over maintenance everyday (clean), 1.8 grams of protein per day, lift 5-6 days a week for 1-1.5 hours, and sleep 7 hours a day.

I did realize today that the M-drol did kick in while I was on it because I haven't been getting stronger in the gym ever since I got off of it. But those gains I was making were very minimal, about 5lbs to the bar for every workout.

Oh and I'm also not seeing any sides what so ever on P-plex

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Also, what was your PCT? You had just started your M-Drol cycle when I started my pplex/mdrol bridge, and i'm not done with my cycle yet...

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards

I didn't do PCT, I went straight into P-plex from M-drol. But my PCT will be 20/20/20/20 Nolva + post cycle support

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Not a good idea IMO... The batch number you have actually has 19.2mg per cap, not 15... So if you bump it up to 45mg keep in mind you'll be getting more like 60...

ezza

Awards
  • Established
dude we've been over this before. Everything is in check. I eat nearly 750-1000 over maintenance everyday (clean), 1.8 grams of protein per day, lift 5-6 days a week for 1-1.5 hours, and sleep 7 hours a day.

I did realize today that the M-drol did kick in while I was on it because I haven't been getting stronger in the gym ever since I got off of it. But those gains I was making were very minimal, about 5lbs to the bar for every workout.

Dude i'm going to grill you again.... you get up here and say your doing everything right.... 7 hours is not enough sleep if you are traiing 1-2hours a day... 8 hours a day is a minimum for people who don't train at all.... i would suggest 10hours... and when i said i didn't notice any gains under 3000cals you said you didn't think anyone should have to eat 2000 over maintainence.... does this mean u only eat 1000cals?????? I'm so totally blaming you over the product..... for someone to say they aren't gaining and then not change anything in their program is beyond me(changing products doesn't count!).... good luck

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
you call that minimal? :lol:
um yes they are minimal on a steroid that takes almost 2 weeks to kick in and should only be ran for 3 weeks. And those gains were only on the three major lifts

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
Dude i'm going to grill you again.... you get up here and say your doing everything right.... 7 hours is not enough sleep if you are traiing 1-2hours a day... 8 hours a day is a minimum for people who don't train at all.... i would suggest 10hours... and when i said i didn't notice any gains under 3000cals you said you didn't think anyone should have to eat 2000 over maintainence.... does this mean u only eat 1000cals?????? I'm so totally blaming you over the product..... for someone to say they aren't gaining and then not change anything in their program is beyond me(changing products doesn't count!).... good luck

you can read post #35 for what I do

and I think the majority of people would agree that 7 hours is enough sleep to get. The recommended amount is 7-9 hours. It's pretty unrealistic to assume that somebody can get 10 hours of sleep a day when they have school, work, a family, etc.

Marsh11

Marsh11

Awards
  • Established
Im going to agree that 7-8 hrs of sleep is very reasonable. If your someone who has to be up at 530-6 in the AM. 8 hrs of sleep is going to bed at 930-10. Thats pretty early imo. If you can get 10 hrs of sleep thats great but def not practical.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
agreed on that although the more sleep the better. generaly i go to bed early as possible and wake up when my body is willing on its own. no alarm etc. i generaly end up sleeping for about 8 hours. but every once in a while ( say weekends) let yourself sleep in and heal up whatever hasnet had a chance yet.

ezza

Awards
  • Established
you can read post #35 for what I dand I think the majority of people would agree that 7 hours is enough sleep to get. The recommended amount is 7-9 hours. It's pretty unrealistic to assume that somebody can get 10 hours of sleep a day when they have school, work, a family, etc.
Dude i quoted your post in my reply......... hahah man seriously are u looking for help or just to have a whinge....I'm assuming your expecting to gain heaps of massand strength from 2000cals????? hahah seriously i couldn't be bothered anymore good luck bro...

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
Dude i quoted your post in my reply......... hahah man seriously are u looking for help or just to have a whinge....I'm assuming your expecting to gain heaps of massand strength from 2000cals????? hahah seriously i couldn't be bothered anymore good luck bro...

I didn't ask for help, because you seem to have some poor reading comprehension skills. I never said I eat 2000 calories a day total. I said I eat 1000 calories over my maintenance calories everyday. So if my maintenance calories are 2200, I'm eating 3200 calories a day.

anyways I'm on day 19 of P-plex and still absolutely nothing, not even the minor gains that I made on M-drol. I'm seeing no sides either. I'm just feel myself getting fat. I don't know if I should just stop the cycle now and move on to PCT, cause if it hasn't kicked in now I don't think it will with in the next few days. I don't see a point in continuing to cause my body some potential harm if I'm not even seeing any gains at all.

BIGAINS

Awards

Working out 5-6 days a week for 1-1.5 hours is too much IMO. When I was in my best shape I worked out 3-4 days a week for less than an hour each workout. And also If you are working out that muck you will need more than 1000calories over maintenance to gain weight.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Working out 5-6 days a week for 1-1.5 hours is too much IMO. When I was in my best shape I worked out 3-4 days a week for less than an hour each workout. And also If you are working out that muck you will need more than 1000calories over maintenance to gain weight.
I don't agree if the anabolic is legit , he can train for 6 days a week with no problems

ezza

Awards
  • Established
i'd agree on a mid point between both of you guys... yes you should be able to train like a machine.... but only if your diet and rest are in order.... this doesn't mean eating and sleeping what is generally considered the minimum amount..... also who knows what he does in that hour a day or how it is split through the week anyway.... could be doing 30mins cardio for all we know.....

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
I don't know what the problem is. You have the same exact compound I have, same exact lot. I ran it, got back pumps, gained weight, and generally felt like sh!t all the way through. I don't know what the problem is, and from your posts, you know more than any of us anyways, so have at it bro, you figure it out.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
ok, well my suggestion is you never take any ph ever again. m-drol didn't work and p-plex didn't work. those are about the 2 best mass/srength builders available legally and you got sh!t from them. just go natty. i used p-plex as the beginning of my p-plex/SD bridge cycle and gained 11lbs. something is wrong here.
some livers work better than others on cleaning the blood from exogenous compounds, results from orals vary a lot with the individual, I also have problems with orals, I have some liver stress sides and poor results with methyl's and no results at all with unmethylated stuff:sad:...

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I agree with you about the SD, but the phera though? i haven't read one log where the gains started before 2 weeks. i took p-plex and bulk superdrol powder as a bridge cycle. i'm on day 3 of PCT actually. the phera did not "kick in" until week 2 or so. after it was all said and done, i gained 15lbs. 10 from the phera and the other 5 from the SD. phera is a controlled substance soon, so get it while you can!
Actually, mine started kick-in around my 8-9 day which was pretty awesome at 10mg. I started at 1/2 dose then bumped it up after 5 days to 10, then 15, then 20 and ran for a total of 5.5 weeks(had to stay on due to breaking my freaking toremi)

The only thing that got stronger on my were my bicep curls and squats shot thru the roof, but nothing else really improved much, dunno why.

But the thing about the PP is that I did more with igf2/blueup/yellowG in 12 weeks BY FAR than what I did with pp in 5 weeks.

So, Id rather do nonmethyl supps over 12 weeks where I can grow into my strength/size rather than shot gun it over 4-5 weeks.

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
some livers work better than others on cleaning the blood from exogenous compounds, results from orals vary a lot with the individual, I also have problems with orals, I have some liver stress sides and poor results with methyl's and no results at all with unmethylated stuff:sad:...

So are you saying the reason why M-drol and P-plex (especially P-plex) didn't work for me is because my liver was too strong ?

And somebody on this site once told me that running Cycle Support( cause of the Milk Thistle) can really hurt your gains too